over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

37 days on MK-677, blood work results.

I have been on 12.5mg mk677 pre bed for 70 days and started to get pain in both shoulders about 17 days after I started. The pain has continued to get worse and it has been effecting my training for the last 2 weeks. I sleep on my sides so I thought maybe the deeper sleep is causing me to relax too much and I'm over stretching my shoulder joints or I'm not changing sides as often during the night because I'm in such a deep sleep. I would sleep on my back to see if the pain goes away but my wife won't let me because I snore on my back and it wakes her up. I hope the pain isn't due to taking the mk667 because I love the pumps, deep sleep, and strength increase that it provides.

I have been on 12.5mg a day for the same time with the exact same problem you are describing. Not sure what is causing that?

i have been on 12.5mg for about 10 days now and i have woken up in the middle of the night to go pee and felt dizzy 2 out of the past three nights. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Also yesterday at the gym i was doing chect and got up off the incline bench and felt the same dizziness. Im just wondering if this has anything to do with the mk as i really havent had this ever happen to me before.

i have been on 12.5mg for about 10 days now and i have woken up in the middle of the night to go pee and felt dizzy 2 out of the past three nights. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Also yesterday at the gym i was doing chect and got up off the incline bench and felt the same dizziness. Im just wondering if this has anything to do with the mk as i really havent had this ever happen to me before.

Check your blood pressure. The rapid water weight gain can quickly elevate blood pressure and cause vertigo.

Yah I decided to bulk a little the past 3-4 days and threw in some mk and 10iu humalog and I'm up from 248 to 260 already. Been a little spacey and dizzy the last few days also. I will say I added 400mg SamE and noticed it really makes me dizzy. It's a rare side from it.

Iwould take a look at your kidneys my man. You got high bun and creatinine. I expect to see high creatinine with the lifting we do, but as a nurse when i see high bun paired with creatinine, it tells me my patient is severely dehydrated or is experiencing some decreased kidney function. But im sure your drs will catch that.

2 Questions Guys

- So taking it every other day is an option (If I am reading the posted study correctly). How come nobody tried that route?

- Obviously when you take an exogenous hormone, the natural secretion goes down or completely stops. When taking exogenous GH -say 3 iu a day- if you add MK677 on top, would this still make your body produce its own GH, even though there is plenty in your blood from the one you are injecting?

Dam I wish I could even keep mk @ 25, I turn into a zombie! 12.5 is where i loose neg sides. I have tried to bump slowly but every dam time it gets me. Love MK!

110% or expect to regret it!

I’m only running 10mg of MK and I’m still retaining water. Seems to never fail, it’s a side I can’t fight out. It’s a serious mental * uck. But the pros are definitely worth it. Just can’t look in the mirror lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

232 before.. 312 after.

I feel pretty good on 50mg. My hands fall asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night and in the morning. . But it's not to bad. Sleep has been great otherwise. The most dramatic side effect is strength for sure. What were you having trouble with?

Sent from my SM-G313F using Tapatalk

That's not bad. 312 is pretty good. You had an 80 point increase...and clinical trials show that your IGF-1 levels will continue going up as the months go by.
MK-677 continues to increase IGF-1 levels for at least one year. You're probably about 80-90% of the way there right now, so you will probably end up somewhere around 330 over the next few months...if you follow the typical pattern seen with MK usage.

My IGF went up about 100points as well on MK677 but only on 20mg. I dont think anything past 25mg is going to do much but cause more sides. My Gh serum was also very low which is normal b/c unless you catch the pulse exactly at the same time as the bloodtest you wont know.

Yeah, there' not much difference between 25 mg and 50 mg...in terms of GH and IGF-1.

Do you think I've got some underdosed mk677? Or do people just respond differently?

Sent from my SM-G313F using Tapatalk

As others have explained, MK releases GH in spurts, so you can't test for GH levels the same way you would with injectable GH, for instance. With GH there is a big, short-term spike in GH levels, while with MK there are about a dozen more moderate spurts spread out over 24 hours.

You have to look at your IGF-1 levels with MK...and your IGF-1 increase is right in line with the clinical trials. It's increased more than some of average increases seen in clinical trials, actually.

Just realized this thread is 2 years old.
But still some good info in here.

I've been running MK at 12.5ed and only 1mg CJC DAC / wk. Very satisfied with results/price.

Like to hear more from others running the 2 together.

I've been getting great results with MK-677 along with Huperzine-A. I've never tried MK alone so I could not say how much is attributable to huper, but it is supposed to lower somatostatin aka growth hormone–inhibiting hormone.

But still some good info in here.

I've been running MK at 12.5ed and only 1mg CJC DAC / wk. Very satisfied with results/price.

Like to hear more from others running the 2 together.

I’m running 2iu gh in the morning and 10mg mk before bed and hyper A 3 times a day. I’m up 10lbs, I do believe I’m holding a little sub Q water, but am taking dandelion root and enhanced athlete’s expel. I still have a 6 pack and veins everywhere so I’m pretty sure I’m making quality gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 yom, 5'11, 225lbs. Also on 600mg Test E, other liver/health supplements. Adex .5mg 2x week.

Did legs on Monday, Tuesday OFF, blood drawn at 7:30am Weds.

I started the first 25 days or so at 25mg of MK-677, then bumped it up to 50mgs/day for the last bit. The last few weeks strength has been very high, multiple PRs on just about every workout. Bloat hasn't been to bad. I'm still on the same belt loop hole, but haven't been as vascular in my legs/shoulders.

I know it sucks I had to use 2 different labs. But my Dr wont let me get blood work that often. 6 months min.

Left side is before, right side is after.

I'm hoping someone can help me interpret my results from my MK-677. I was under the impression it raises your GH levels.

0MAtgHA.jpg

I was taking MK 677 (ONLY THE MK) nothing else, after 3 months of 25 every day of the mk, I did the blood work, I just got the result and im very disappointed with the result, my IGF-1 level is 153, its about average from my age (40) i felt some gains and i felt the hunger when i was taking the stupid MK, WTF? i was expecting my IGF to be allot higher then 153, so im assuming its total bunk! can we discus sources here? i am curious where u get ur mk from, i got mine from PRO, thx in advance i am looking forward ro hearing from you.

I was taking MK 677 (ONLY THE MK) nothing else, after 3 months of 25 every day of the mk, I did the blood work, I just got the result and im very disappointed with the result, my IGF-1 level is 153, its about average from my age (40) i felt some gains and i felt the hunger when i was taking the stupid MK, WTF? i was expecting my IGF to be allot higher then 153, so im assuming its total bunk! can we discus sources here? i am curious where u get ur mk from, i got mine from PRO, thx in advance i am looking forward ro hearing from you.

Please forgive me if I am missing something, but the IGF-1 reading I am seeing is 232 and 312. The test on the left says 232 and the test on the right says 312. I don't see a 153 IGF-1 level anywhere.

Did you maybe post the wrong test without realizing it...because this test's numbers certainly don't reflect what you posted.

For the record, I sell MK-677 here, and both get very good reviews. Many have posted bloodwork. I sell a capped version called Somatozine for about $60 with a 20% discount code (arnold20). It is sold by MA Labs (masupps.com). It is more than just an MK supp, as it contains about a half-dozen other ingredients, all of which have been clinically proven to do one or more of the following: increase IGF-1 and/or GH levels, increase IGF-1 bioavailability and half-life, decrease GH binding protein and a few other things related to improving the function of GH and/or IGF-1 in the body. Most of these extra ingredients are things all bodybuilders should be taking anyway.

I also sell a liquid version from MA Research (maresearchchems.com) for $40 something dollars with the 15% discount code, which is: pm15.

Both of these products are priced very well and contain exactly what they are supposed to. They have received only good reviews.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity