over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

37 days on MK-677, blood work results.

I am seeing 232 on the left and 312 on the right ,so an 80 point increase

thanks for the information, that test was not mine, I was replying to the guy who posted and had good experience with it, my experience with MK677 was bad and that because it was some oral steroid or something else in the bottle, I didn't post my test, but my IGF1 was 153 witch it tells me I was taking fake stuff, can you insure me that your MK 677 is the real deal? ill check your product out thanks

thanks for the information, that test was not mine, I was replying to the guy who posted and had good experience with it, my experience with MK677 was bad and that because it was some oral steroid or something else in the bottle, I didn't post my test, but my IGF1 was 153 witch it tells me I was taking fake stuff, can you insure me that your MK 677 is the real deal? ill check your product out thanks

OK. I understand.

Yes, I can ensure that my MK is real, as can the 1000's of people who have purchased it over the years. Like I said, I've never seen a single bad review. One guy just posted his bloodwork (a few weeks ago) when using Somatozine (the capped MK from MA Labs). He posted it in a thread in this forum. I think it was posted in John's thread about MK that has almost a million views. One member, who has used many brands of MK over the years, said it was the largest increase inIGF-1 he had ever seen with an MK product--a 156 point increase. Personally, I've seen people get even better results than that with my products, but 156 is still very impressive none the less.

Last edited:
OK. I understand.

Yes, I can ensure that my MK is real, as can the 1000's of people who have purchased it over the years. Like I said, I've never seen a single bad review. One guy just posted his bloodwork (a few weeks ago) when using Somatozine (the capped MK from MA Labs). He posted it in a thread in this forum. I think it was posted in John's thread about MK that has almost a million views. One member, who has used many brands of MK over the years, said it was the largest increase inIGF-1 he had ever seen with an MK product--a 156 point increase. Personally, I've seen people get even better results than that with my products, but 156 is still very impressive none the less.

How old is he. Gh will only pulse what is there. From what I understand u can’t squeeze blood from a turnip. Also other thing like tren or anything that hits the liver can definitely mess with the numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 26 been running old Elitropins for like a month and a half by now; I got my IGF test today; problem was I never got pre bloods for IGF but it scored around 203; which isn't anything dramatic. But overall my sleep has gotten much better; joints are feeling much better(off sarms now and joint relief supps for a while) and I was getting all the sides as usual from running GH. When I did take the test I didnt do 10 IU IM 3 hours before; this is just running 5 IU daily. So I think IGF numbers can be skewed sometimes and how the body processes GH.

caught between adding sarm or peps to hgh and stilll feel peps are a better alternative. However with the cost of gh being so inexpensive I would just take ore and add runs of IGF. thats just me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131