over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

370 LB Athlete??

well if he ate right .... he'd prolly play d-end instead of NG. guys job is to fill space, thats the look he needs. on another note, cristian peter, ex-NT, rapist, from the giants trains at my gym ... hes 6'5, 300 with a 6 pack ... 315 BTN for reps ... dumb as a brick, nice guy, and serious athlete.

You sure, hes only like 6'2

yeah no kidding, esp with the blitz schemes in the 3-4 nowadays. mount cody will be a top 10 pick and IMO be another albert haynesworth if he dedicates himself to getting healthier.

True but only if he doesn't loose a shitload of bodymass. Even with 3-4 blitz schemes, he still requires the fundementals of an effectice Nose. I mean what are we talking here, 20-30 pounds? For him, that's like tossing a deck chair off the Queen Mary... He probably wouldn't even feel it. Much more weight than that and now he's not going to be as effective. It's not like this guy is going to be in tremendous shape suddenlty if he drops 50#. BEtter shape? sure. Not enough to offset the effectivness of his size, I don't think.

I think it comes down to this: he may not be a hot a commodity as people make him out to be. You need a guy with that size but with better athetisism. His situation might work in D1 but the NFL is allot different.

Im sure some of you football fans have seen this already. This is Terrence Cody...one of the top college D-linemen in the country.........looking absolutely NOT like an elite athlete at 370 pounds.

My question is.......just how good would he have been, or still could be, with the right and proper nutrition?? And just what kind of nutritional program do they have there in Alabama!!?? Granted the best nose tackles are on the very heavy side and it aids to their low center of gravity etc etc, but this is above the norm here!

you gotta be like that to play his spot. Lets not forget these guys get tested by the NCAA so they cant juice, muscle has its limitations without drugs, however from what I have seen fat has no such barriers. As long as they demand these guys to look that way they will. Its ashame, but its what the game has become.

you gotta be like that to play his spot. Lets not forget these guys get tested by the NCAA so they cant juice, muscle has its limitations without drugs, however from what I have seen fat has no such barriers. As long as they demand these guys to look that way they will. Its ashame, but its what the game has become.

You make a very good point...but unfortunately for Cody he got too BIG. He is about 50 LBS heavier than the NFL would like to see him right now and he is falling down the draft boards. Most NFL d-line coaches would love to have a 300+ pounder with agility and strength that they can put a on a training program (diet and weights) and get them into the 330 to 340 range to plug those gaps up front without running out of gas every other play.

IMO a true athlete is someone who would be successful at a wide range of sports. this guy would not be able to compete at any other sport and probably not even any other position in football. to me there is nothing athletic about him

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear