over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3rd cycle advice

w0211644

Newbies
Planning a cycle to start soon. Any advice is appreciated.

First off my stats: 25 male, 5'10", 176 lbs, training off/on 8 yrs and steady 3-5 days/week for the past 16 months. Previous 2 cycles were test-e/deca cycles. Didnt have any sides except some acne.

For my next cycle Im thinking about running test-e, tren-e, d-bol, winny in this sequence.

Week 1-4 40mg D-bol ED
Week 1-12 250mg Test-e 2x week
Week 1-12 200mg Tren-e 2x week
Week 8-12 50mg Winny ED

First of all, hi to everyone here on this forum. This is my first post here but have been enjoying this site for some time.

I know this is not an answer to your question but how much weight did you gain from your previous cycles? And are your diet and training routine OK?

I mean I'm 29, 5'8'', 209 lbs, 15% bf, training for 3 years (more seriously for 2 years), paying attention to nutrition for more than a year now. Started at 132 lbs. Most of my gains came since I improved my diet more than a year ago. And I have never done any cycles before.

What I am trying to say with this is that why would you need a cycle (or the third one) when you may have plenty of chance to grow naturally?

My plan is to stay natural as long as I can grow naturally, and then I may run a cycle if my goal is to be bigger/leaner.

First , I have to mention that is nothing wrong beying natural, you are achiving well your goals, as you mention and this is the most important think.But to be honest, imo, there is a certain level which you can't pass, in a natural way. This is the reason why many of us are crossing the line to aas. I come back to w021's question, the cycle looks all right. I would rather not take winnie at this stage. I hope you are talking about oral win.tabs or liquid, but even that I recomand starting at a lower dose, and gradualy increased(betw. 30-50mg) and I would take it eod. If you are talking about inj, than twice a week 50mg will be enoug. You may found that w. works good with creat.ethilester.

I know that when you reach a certain level, and you want to be bigger, you may need some "assistance". I have no problem with that. As I wrote above, my goal is to grow naturally as long as I can, and then do AAS if I want further gains.

Of course every person is different (genetics) but I believe many people start AAS too early, and in many cases some changes to diet/trainint routine could help them.

Big Danny said:
First , I have to mention that is nothing wrong beying natural, you are achiving well your goals, as you mention and this is the most important think.But to be honest, imo, there is a certain level which you can't pass, in a natural way. This is the reason why many of us are crossing the line to aas. I come back to w021's question, the cycle looks all right. I would rather not take winnie at this stage. I hope you are talking about oral win.tabs or liquid, but even that I recomand starting at a lower dose, and gradualy increased(betw. 30-50mg) and I would take it eod. If you are talking about inj, than twice a week 50mg will be enoug. You may found that w. works good with creat.ethilester.

yes i plan on taking oral winny, taking 30mg eod would be a good dosage?? I also choose test-e and tren-e bc i dont think i can handle ed or eod injections

w0211644 said:
Planning a cycle to start soon. Any advice is appreciated.

First off my stats: 25 male, 5'10", 176 lbs, training off/on 8 yrs and steady 3-5 days/week for the past 16 months. Previous 2 cycles were test-e/deca cycles. Didnt have any sides except some acne.

For my next cycle Im thinking about running test-e, tren-e, d-bol, winny in this sequence.

Week 1-4 40mg D-bol ED Leave the same
Week 1-12 250mg Test-e 2x week Leave the same
Week 1-12 200mg Tren-e 2x week Run wk5-12
Week 8-12 50mg Winny EDLeave the same
Suggestions in red..........

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views