over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3rd cycle been out of the game awhile.

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
Will be starting my third cycle in the coming weeks. It's been some time since I cycled. Government job is very hectic.I will post everything later tonight. Also my first post to PM, looking forward to feedback and obtaining more knowledge.

Stats
5'11
197lbs

12-14 bf

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ok, well what are your end goals? Cycle history?
How long have you been consistently training? Says you've been 'out of the game for a while'. Does that mean you haven't even trained or dieted consistently ...or does this refer to using anabolics...or what?

My end goal would be gaining 5-6lbs by cycles end. In regards to your other questions(which I should have stated earlier I apologize)I've been training 7 years. I'm not a pro maybe an amateur at best. Ive competed in a few powerlifting tournaments some years back till I got injured. I've consistently lifted the past couple years, but with my job I leave for field training a lot. This year has been a better one for me however. I've put on weight and have been very consistent with my diet. On the other hand I have not cycled gear since late 2012. I have done my homework and will post my plan. Any opinions would be helpful.

Test E 500mg week 1-15weeks
Eq 400 week 1-14weeks
Hcg 250x2 week 3- 3days prior pct.
Have Exemestane on had
Nolva pct 2weeks after last test shot.

Updating my progress...

Just entered week 4. Weights up to 206. I've been eating clean however I measured my body fat using an accumeasure and got conflicting results compared to my last test. They were different methods, but the accumeasure said I was 18%. Pisses me off so I'm going to go by that number as motivation.

On a different note my strength is climbing. Hit 440 on squat for 6 reps yesterday. Haven't touched that weight in over two years for reps.

I think this is a very nice and sound plan. Good for you!

Weights up to 208.8

Been hitting steady state cardio 5 days a week. This is helping my recovery tremendously. Did a late afternoon workout with a buddy of mine. I couldn't believe how much volume this guy does. We get finished and he's like you want to do some drop sets? I was like screw that man, just crazy I did like a third of this guys sets. On another note, I should have blood work in by Tuesday. See where everything is and how it looks.

Still doing cardio on the high end. I've added GHRP6 AND CJC 1295 NO dat for fat burning and synergy with my cycle. I used peptides with good results many of times so I threw them in. Body fat was retested this week. I did the same spots, and took pictures to ensure consistency. My body fat went down 1/2 percent. I'm also going to play around with my protein and carb intake to see what results that will yield. My diets been clean and it's reflecting in my body composition.

Strength still climbing also, but I've slowed my rep tempo down on everything. I think my joints will thank me down the road.

Other than that all is well and I'm growing like a weed.

Lab test came back. Everything is on track. I have to play around with my exemestane dose. Estrogen is on the high side.

On another note I want to thank VRSupplies for the quality products. Ive had zero pip in quad injections.The EQ still needs time to do its thing, but looking toward to it.

Havent been on in a while, but have a lot going on.Doing an upcoming powerlifting tournament. I haven't trained for strength just body composition but have had a lot of success. Just doing it for... friend of mine convinced me.

I still have a few weeks to go and I'm just starting to feel the EQ.

Weights at 207, but I'm much leaner, much bigger, and much stronger. Doing my body fat measurements tommorrow again. I'm very pleased with my results thus far. I've been able to cut back on caloric intake conciderably and still make great size gains.

Been sick the last three days something going around at work. Long 14 days the last week.

Decided because of all this I would take a few days off. Still feel run down, but it's nice to see my progress still shifting in the right direction.

Weights at 205.2 bf measured Was 13.7% this morning. Been killing it in the gym gym and doing cardio.

Great typos, with my daughter smacking my phone. I'll try to put pictures up soon.

Idk why they showed up twice?
First picture I was around 180 before my surgery somewhere in November. My body fat went up considerably after. I have two weeks left on cycle I'm hovering between 205-210. I wish I have access to my old phone with before cycle photos.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner