over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 1/2 weeks out....

Marylin you look great. Since you started posting here, it's obvious you've changed your physique quite a bit. It would be interesting to hear how much your strength has progressed in your key lifts along the way too, if you have some time.

I remember you posted a video a while back of you doing decline presses and you mentioned you squat a lot. What were your numbers when you started out and what are you doing now?

Best of luck for the next show.

hi...I am a bit stronger, but more important, I built endurance...

Dave

I am not going to say it's from a competitors point of view either! lol.

:D

you are funny;)

Hey, I know Mederith is taking time to herself, and well deserved,
But we miss you both on here..

At least I lured you out of the Wilderness for a minute:D

you are funny;)

Hey, I know Mederith is taking time to herself, and well deserved,
But we miss you both on here..

At least I lured you out of the Wilderness for a minute:D

2 questions

1. why are you up this early lol.
2. my girlfriend is doing a lot of cardio at the moment and has just got into doing some weights. she was saying she doesnt want to lose here glutes (or her bum as she calls it) what have you been doing to bring your glutes up more? thing is I know she wont really do squats as the area in the gym where the rack is, is quite intimidating by anyones standards.

cheers

I'm at a loss of words... stunning, outstanding, magnificient... well, you get my point, Marylin!! :p ;)

And I agree with Shelby, ur progresses since you first posted pics have been nothing short of amazing!

gridlock

2 questions

1. why are you up this early lol.
2. my girlfriend is doing a lot of cardio at the moment and has just got into doing some weights. she was saying she doesnt want to lose here glutes (or her bum as she calls it) what have you been doing to bring your glutes up more? thing is I know she wont really do squats as the area in the gym where the rack is, is quite intimidating by anyones standards.

cheers

I wish I knew.....I hate when I wake up in the middle of night and can't sleep:mad:, but I'm off today, so i wont suffer as much..

Now, I can understand her feelings, as I felt the same way when I first started doing squats at my gym...sometimes there a lot of members in same area, but you just do it, and focus on your move, I really pay no attention to anyone at my gym, especially when training...

really, for me it was squats, lunges, glute hamm machine..I really love working them now....she will too:)

JC

I'm at a loss of words... stunning, outstanding, magnificient... well, you get my point, Marylin!! :p ;)

And I agree with Shelby, ur progresses since you first posted pics have been nothing short of amazing!

thank you very much;) .....How have you been? whats new with you?

I hope you are well:)

Keep it up Marilyn! :action-sm

The universe is in balance once again, now that Marilyn was able to draw JT and Lynx out from their cave...nice to see them posting. :)

Marilyn...you look great keep pressing ahead, as I it seems your very driven and focused! Continued success!!

WOAH MOMMA! I believe all women should look like you ;-) too bad we dont live in king1033's perfect world

Lynx

Keep it up Marilyn! :action-sm

thank you, I will..I'm hooked now, and really want to get better for next years shows....I hope you are well:)

The universe is in balance once again, now that Marilyn was able to draw JT and Lynx out from their cave...nice to see them posting. :)

Marilyn...you look great keep pressing ahead, as I it seems your very driven and focused! Continued success!!

lol...and thank you:)..I want to at least be worthy of a really good line up in a big show and place in the top 5, then hope to improve from there.

I know its confusing and difficult with the judging this year, and most peoples opinions, so for me, its just train hard,be happy with my physique no matter what:)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws