over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4:30AM What are you doing today?

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
4:30AM and I'm eating 14oz of chicken and 2 cups of cooked rice (almost ready). This rice cooker is the best 50 bucks I ever spent. Then I'm going to take 2iu TP blacks and later 15iu Novo R[regular] and EAAs, BCAAs, taurine, Liver Well (NAC, zinc, ALA, selenium, etc), 3g fish oil, 3g krill, ride the stationary bike for 45 min or so, make the girls breakfast, take them to school, then hike about 1,000ft elevation up to the top of Rocky Ridge. It a great view of the whole valley. Then a meeting with the partners (working lunch at Mitsuru Ya sashimi and rolls)..

Nikki's making a pork roast with potatoes and sauerkraut in the slow cooker today. We still have half a pork loin yet to cook left over from New Years. Going to watch Matrix Resurrection tonight. Heard it's not great but..

When I retired I was worried I'd have nothing to do. Well shit. 🤔

Have good day!

p.s. I'm watching $AMD today. See if I can't make a few bucks. Markets at record highs so have to be careful. Expect a big pullback if Powell raises interest rates. The Fed also paused buying all that corporate paper.

Matrix was a decent flick. It’s a popcorn thriller. If you don’t go in hoping for a life-changing movie, you’ll enjoy it.

Half way through my morning gym session as I type this out during rest.

Plan on updating my LinkedIn with my recent promotion, Q1 planning with my SVP for account pursuits, working on bringing in the deals that slipped out of Q4, and doing some light Web3/DeFi learning.

If my schedule allows I’ll do an hour of cardio over lunch, if not I’ll do it tonight.

Also making a pork loin for dinner, coincidentally. I’ll roast it with some bulgogi sauce and serve it over some steamer rice and broccoli.

Matrix was a decent flick. It’s a popcorn thriller. If you don’t go in hoping for a life-changing movie, you’ll enjoy it.

Half way through my morning gym session as I type this out during rest.

Plan on updating my LinkedIn with my recent promotion, Q1 planning with my SVP for account pursuits, working on bringing in the deals that slipped out of Q4, and doing some light Web3/DeFi learning.

If my schedule allows I’ll do an hour of cardio over lunch, if not I’ll do it tonight.

Also making a pork loin for dinner, coincidentally. I’ll roast it with some bulgogi sauce and serve it over some steamer rice and broccoli.
Noice!

That new matrix felt like they spent more time explaining to you why they made the movie - before the actual movie even started.

I’m about to start work. Personally I wish all of you would stop buying ammunition the prices are sky high (for you) and I’m tired of working overtime.

Oh and if you love that rice cooker - grab an air fryer next - chicken breast made easier than anything else and juicer than using the oven.

At 4:30; I’m still sound asleep!!!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY I’m up now, cause I’m dealing with a sick kid and wife. Seems like C19 symptoms. Yeah for me!!!!!!!

Cage

That new matrix felt like they spent more time explaining to you why they made the movie - before the actual movie even started.

I’m about to start work. Personally I wish all of you would stop buying ammunition the prices are sky high (for you) and I’m tired of working overtime.

Oh and if you love that rice cooker - grab an air fryer next - chicken breast made easier than anything else and juicer than using the oven.
Bro you got a plug for some bulk 5.56 though?

4:30AM and I'm eating 14oz of chicken and 2 cups of cooked rice (almost ready). This rice cooker is the best 50 bucks I ever spent. Then I'm going to take 2iu TP blacks and later 15iu Novo R[regular] and EAAs, BCAAs, taurine, Liver Well (NAC, zinc, ALA, selenium, etc), 3g fish oil, 3g krill, ride the stationary bike for 45 min or so, make the girls breakfast, take them to school, then hike about 1,000ft elevation up to the top of Rocky Ridge. It a great view of the whole valley. Then a meeting with the partners (working lunch at Mitsuru Ya sashimi and rolls)..

Nikki's making a pork roast with potatoes and sauerkraut in the slow cooker today. We still have half a pork loin yet to cook left over from New Years. Going to watch Matrix Resurrection tonight. Heard it's not great but..

Have good day!

p.s. I'm watching $AMD today. See if I can't make a few bucks. Markets at record highs so have to be careful. Expect a big pullback if Powell raises interest rates. The Fed also paused buying all that corporate paper.

If not already in, I would recommend you look into crypto (if you can handle the volatility). Very bullish on ADA and have a lot invested in it. My likely pick to be a 2022 top coin. Although riskier, I have a good amount of money also invested in meme coins like DOGE and SHIBA also. I bought low, so I’m just HODLing.

If not already in, I would recommend you look into crypto (if you can handle the volatility). Very bullish on ADA and have a lot invested in it. My likely pick to be a 2022 top coin. Although riskier, I have a good amount of money also invested in meme coins like DOGE and SHIBA also. I bought low, so I’m just HODLing.
We should chat about Web3, blockchain, and DeFi man. I’m neck deep in it and a lot of my peers are brilliant when it comes to understanding the real world application of blockchain technologies (I work for a massive pureplay multi cloud services company - big tech).

We should chat about Web3, blockchain, and DeFi man. I’m neck deep in it and a lot of my peers are brilliant when it comes to understanding the real world application of blockchain technologies (I work for a massive pureplay multi cloud services company - big tech).

I’m all ears! Wrote my bachelor & master theses on blockchain topics, been in the market since 2016.

@OuchThatHurts - hope you had tight stops for AMD today and got into $F yesterday or at market open today!

Have good day!

The matrix it's ok but wasn't to thrilled about it. The first one was the best.still worth watching but I wasn't impressed just entertained

I’m all ears! Wrote my bachelor & master theses on blockchain topics, been in the market since 2016.

@OuchThatHurts - hope you had tight stops for AMD today and got into $F yesterday or at market open today!
I never got in $AMD today. I sold my entire stake in $F today that I've been accumulating over the years $23.70 yay!

The only ammo I've purchased recently is .357SIG I'm pretty stocked up. Had an air fryer for years. Love it.
At 4:30; I’m still sound asleep!!!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY I’m up now, cause I’m dealing with a sick kid and wife. Seems like C19 symptoms. Yeah for me!!!!!!!
T
Cage
Man, dude. Sorry. Hope they feel better
Own $BTC, $ADA, $ETH, $LINK, and $DOT
Had 4.0023 $BTC sold 2 a week ago at $50.5k I bought those in 2017 and had to dig out my old ASUS laptop because I forgot about them in the was over $60k but fell to $30 by the time I found my old password. Still own 2. It's too much to lose. Bought all 4 for just under $1400 bucks. I have too much crypto exposure.

Be back later. really winded right now

Maybe we should start a different thread on this stuff. I’m all ears as well. I was looking into purchasing property in Sandbox. Decentraland is very expensive. I bought a lot of Mana crypto though. The gas fees are crazy when buying land on Sandbox or Decentraland. I have a couple hundred grand invested in crypto and I’m very bullish on the long term vision of it including web3, NFTs, and meta. I’m also a big believer in Musk cause he knows money, so I try to follow his lead on ideas, this the DOGE investment. I think we can get a lot out of a thread like that, even though it is not bbing related.

Maybe we should start a different thread on this stuff. I’m all ears as well. I was looking into purchasing property in Sandbox. Decentraland is very expensive. I bought a lot of Mana crypto though. The gas fees are crazy when buying land on Sandbox or Decentraland. I have a couple hundred grand invested in crypto and I’m very bullish on the long term vision of it including web3, NFTs, and meta. I’m also a big believer in Musk cause he knows money, so I try to follow his lead on ideas, this the DOGE investment. I think we can get a lot out of a thread like that, even though it is not bbing related.
Wow, Sandbox sounds really cool. Have you made games that you rent on there?

That article says the cheap land sells for about $10,000 now. I guess you can't own a portion of a plot?

Have good day!

Dam man!!

Just got done with back, rear delts, traps, and biceps. Going to have some steak and rice and then head to work. I got a new job a month ago, salary is up 150%, have people underneath me as a director of a program. Need to continue learning the ropes from my subordinates for the next couple weeks. If I have time at work sometime this afternoon I'm going to finish up my research proposal for a PhD program I'm applying for.

That article says the cheap land sells for about $10,000 now. I guess you can't own a portion of a plot?
Yes, exactly. Didn’t buy yet. You can only own one plot if someone is selling. It’s a complicated process and there are a lot of gas fees associated with the purchase, and if someone outbids you, or you don’t put enough gas fees in, you can lose the deal, and lose the fees spent, which can be approx 5-600 bucks. You can also buy items, like clothes, people, that are basically like NFTs, that you hold and then can sell later on. Crazy stuff, it’s the future
Right now, I invested a bunch in MANA as that is the main currency of Decentraland, so I predict it’ll go up in time as meta becomes more mainstream.
So much to discuss and I like to invest in the future.

Just a heads up on the crypto. Few things.

1. In the Business and finance forum on this site there is a huge thread on crypto
2. It was started by some twat
3. Feel free to start a new one
4. If you do start a new one, please @ me in when you do so I can watch it bc I still have plenty to learn and little time to research it. I'm 50 years old and by my age as you would expect of anyone I'm likely what 99% of Americans would consider..well..

I have no complaints (for ex. we have a maid/nanny and greenskeeper/landscaper)

Yes, exactly. Didn’t buy yet. You can only own one plot if someone is selling. It’s a complicated process and there are a lot of gas fees associated with the purchase, and if someone outbids you, or you don’t put enough gas fees in, you can lose the deal, and lose the fees spent, which can be approx 5-600 bucks. You can also buy items, like clothes, people, that are basically like NFTs, that you hold and then can sell later on. Crazy stuff, it’s the future
Right now, I invested a bunch in MANA as that is the main currency of Decentraland, so I predict it’ll go up in time as meta becomes more mainstream.
So much to discuss and I like to invest in the future.
Man, reminds me of when I played Everquest back in the late 90s. People were selling equipment and characters on eBay and other ways online. The Ghoulbane sword I wanted for my Paladin was selling for about $70. I ended up camping for it and finally got it on my own playing the game for 26 hours straight.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws