over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4:30AM What are you doing today?

Interesting lineup. I’m impressed you run the dogs in the snow. I get so mad/sad/bummed when I know people have dogs that need a lot of exercise and they end up keeping them inside or crated much of the day. I’m a dog person though. What kind are yours?
I have a 8 yr old bull mastiff/cane corso, a 6 yr old mastif/lab/pit, both brindle and a 3 yr old female blue nose. All very good dogs. I’m a big dog person. And I keep them all very active. Weather is no excuse. That’s what coats and shoes are for. Only the potty wears boots. It was -9 a few days ago and we still ran. They don’t care about the weather and neither do I! I’m not big on excuses. My dogs deserve the best and I go out of my way. I spend a lot of time in the dog parks with them rain or shine. They are all very social.

I have a 8 yr old bull mastiff/cane corso, a 6 yr old mastif/lab/pit, both brindle and a 3 yr old female blue nose. All very good dogs. I’m a big dog person. And I keep them all very active. Weather is no excuse. That’s what coats and shoes are for. Only the potty wears boots. It was -9 a few days ago and we still ran. They don’t care about the weather and neither do I! I’m not big on excuses. My dogs deserve the best and I go out of my way. I spend a lot of time in the dog parks with them rain or shine. They are all very social.
I treat my little red nose American pit bull terrier the same way.

Amen. They’re family. And dogs need their asses ran. Especially the types of breeds I prefer. Boxers, Doberman, Rottweiler. They aren’t truly happy and fulfilled unless they’re exhausted. And if they are in my care that’s my responsibility. But man….. negative 9 degrees? Even the dogs think you’re nuts lol

Amen. They’re family. And dogs need their asses ran. Especially the types of breeds I prefer. Boxers, Doberman, Rottweiler. They aren’t truly happy and fulfilled unless they’re exhausted. And if they are in my care that’s my responsibility. But man….. negative 9 degrees? Even the dogs think you’re nuts lol
Bro my dogs are savage they love it. So do I. And If I don’t take them out they feel slighted and they pout, go on lunch strike and give me the stink eye. Lol I cut timber in the snow with no shirt. If I can acclimate to it so can they and they most def have. It’s all they know.

I have a rescue hound/Rottweiler mix and then some little stubby pup with a huge nutsack for his size that I think some loser just dropped off/abandoned out in the country. Just so happens I live in the sticks and I guess this lucky dog just found us. But it’s us 3 dudes out here in a cabin on acreage in the woods. These dogs have it pretty awesome here. No fences, no borders. My guys roam a few miles away from the farm most days to a neighboring farm or hunting lease. I’ll never willingly go back to the city or suburbs. I can pee off my porch and I can’t see neighbors in any direction. I’m very grateful for this simple living setup and my pups couldn’t have it any better for a dog.

Bro my dogs are savage they love it. So do I. And If I don’t take them out they feel slighted and they pout, go on lunch strike and give me the stink eye. Lol I cut timber in the snow with no shirt. If I can acclimate to it so can they and they most def have. It’s all they know.
I know that stink eye!

For those of you that get up crazy early, I'm curious, what time do you go to bed? I usually get up around 5:45 but have been debating moving to 5am but really tend to need a full 7-8 hours of sleep (preferably a strong 8).

For those of you that get up crazy early, I'm curious, what time do you go to bed? I usually get up around 5:45 but have been debating moving to 5am but really tend to need a full 7-8 hours of sleep (preferably a strong 8).
I get up at 5am and go to bed by 8pm. It was hard at first, but once my body got onto an internal clock, I would actually beat my alarm sometimes. On my rest days, I still try to keep my schedule the same, so my body doesn't get confused. Sometimes, I'll do a second workout around 1pm, so that time works great for me.

Good question. Me, I alway get this 3 o'clock afternoon drowsiness where I can hardly keep my eyes open. Advise you to take that nap if you're able. Just a 30 or 40 minutes power nap. I wake up feeling awesome. I even drink a cup of coffee like it's 4:30AM. Go to bed 9-11PM but the later I go to bed, the later I wake up.9AM. 8:30 is more like it.

I go to bed around 9:30 or 10:00 pm. When I was competing, I learned I needed 8 hours sleep. Now I started going to bed early and now I've gotten use to it. I'm usually ready for it. Downside if you are out with friends on the weekends, you start feeling tired about that time.

Ahh... slept in until 7:30AM 🔅
8.5 hours sleep

Weird dream about being at an airport, late for flight and trying to get a snack out of a line of vending machines. Every one messed up. Took my change, took my bills, every machine screwed me, kept looking at clock, mad rush. Weird. I don't like vending machine food and I never would have risked missing a flight for a piece of junk food. Strange. Paging Dr. Calkin LOL!

Doctor, bank, then staff meeting. Cardio tonight. Bike, climber, crunches. 1-2 hours. Legs are still sore.

9oz chicken breast and 2 cups jasmine rice with hot sauce.
LiverWell (contains NAC, ALA, Selenium, Zinc, Milk Thistle), Fish/Krill, EAAs, BCAAs w/ Taurine, multi-Vit, pre-cardio L-Carnitine inj
1.5ml oils Test P, Test E, 2iu rhGH
Remote schooling for the girls due to snow
9AM, 11AM, 1PM appts

Have a great and easy Friday!

5,000ft above the clouds;
228346_1030136311231_9225_n_1030136311231.jpg

This morning at 430 I was getting in a hot epsom salt bath lol. Two mornings ago I trained quads. D.o.m.s I will most definitely see growth from what I did to myself.

When I sleep in, I always feel like my body must have needed it. I never feel bad about it unless I had an appointment that I was late or missed.

Today I got up at 4 am took my medicine and went back to bed. Thankfully I was able to go back to sleep. I got up at 6am. Weather sucked so our crew wasn't able to work but for us that doesn't mean we get the day off. I'm still on medical restrictions due to last week's surgery so I only did 10 minutes on my bike. Yesterday I did some abs and core workout and 10 minutes on my bike. This week has consisted of stretching, core and 10 minutes cardio. Then I did some house cleaning.... when I clean the bathroom and shower, the arthritis in my back makes me want to lay down in "dead bug" position. We had an appointment with the I R S regarding our 2020 tax refund. There was good news (they found money that they owned us. Who knew that was possible!) but we have to refile our return so our 2020 refund will take even longer.

Another good note: I've been eating clean all week and I'm already seeing good results. I've lost some weight!! I was diagnosed with Rosacea in September. Everything about my lifestyle seems to be a trigger: Stress, Extensive Exercise, Hot Showers, Alcohol, etc. Nothing makes my lower back pain feel better than a hot shower. I've been trying to minimize everything but exercise, hoping that exercise won't trigger it. I notice that this week eating clean makes it better. Note:being in an I R S rabbit hole [stress] makes it worse.

I’m strangely enjoying this thread quite a bit lol. Lot of random discussions but I like it!

Thanks for the post about how long you sleep. I have so many friends that say they are good with 5-6 hrs of sleep but they doesn’t work for me…or my wife.

We are trying for a second kid now (our daughter is 9) and concern about sleep was a serious discussion. Some may laugh, but that was hard for us as we really both need a solid 7 at least.

Sleeping by 9:30pm wake up time 3:30am pray, read some quotes, coffee, some stims, Listen to some motivational vids in car, gym by 4:45am Agree with the others, get a bit tired around 2:30pm and i will just have a couple more cups of coffee. Good thread brothers.

I wanted to do a solid week just to look back on years from now and remember how crazy much can be accomplished in this lifestyle. Considered even writing a book about it. About it all. Going back to the 1990's. Names, locations, websites would not be disclosed but it would be my experience through all this the last 30 years. I haven't today's yet because weekends I keep things loose.

read some quotes
I do that too. Bartlett's and not all are exactly inspirational. But many times hilarious and also very odd oftentimes as to 'when' they were quoted. Like the one in my sig. 3,000 years ago. No telescopes, the Earth was flat, the sky was a mystery. To make a quote like that then, was a thousand years premature. Weird!

I wanted to do a solid week just to look back on years from now and remember how crazy much can be accomplished in this lifestyle. Considered even writing a book about it. About it all. Going back to the 1990's. Names, locations, websites would not be disclosed but it would be my experience through all this the last 30 years. I haven't today's yet because weekends I keep things loose.

I do that too. Bartlett's and not all are exactly inspirational. But many times hilarious and also very odd oftentimes as to 'when' they were quoted. Like the one in my sig. 3,000 years ago. No telescopes, the Earth was flat, the sky was a mystery. To make a quote like that then, was a thousand years premature. Weird!
Great quote, and incredible insight.

Having a home gym makes it so easy to set your own schedule. Yes, I'm spoiled. After 20+ years of training in the evening after work, we moved into our place with our own gym and I started training in the morning. Believe me, it took some adjustments. Now (10 years later) I find it hard to work out in the evenings. I train during the week and off on the weekend. M, T, TH & F I lift weights and do 30 - 35 minutes of cardio. Wednesday I call it core training which includes stretching (lower back), abs and gluts plus cardio.

Maybe it's only me, but for years I trained abs every day. A friend who use to compete help me prep for my first competition pointed out that abs are like any other muscle and need time off to recover. Abs are only one day a week. I'm not trying to start a debate. It's just my 2¢. I do know that once my brain connected to my abs, they looked pretty good when I was competing. (For those trying to hit the ab/thigh pose, know what I mean.) Diet is the key to great abs! Keep in mind that started training 30+ years ago while I was in college. Most of my life I had abs and stayed at 15% BF until my Thyroid stopped functioning properly. 😥

Sorry if I got off topic here....

hit the gym for a great leg session this morning that’s already got me feeling tight and a bit sore. Helped my wife meal prep for her next 5 days and made my food for the day as well. I don’t like eating leftovers more than a day old. Got in 3 solid meals today and now I’m at work and will eat 3 more. Got about 400 more grams of carbs that I’m going to eat today and 150 grams of protein. My stomach has been treating me halfway decent and I’m happy about it. Get off at 5 am and will be headed to bed

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner