over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4:30AM What are you doing today?

Forced to skip AM cardio. Still tired from yesterday. Might do PM cardio. No amount of food seems to help. I didn't sleep well this week. Diet is good. Appetite is strong. Strength and endurance is good. I may be coming to the end of this winter bulker. It''s been three months. Plus I have leg day tmw.

May soon be time to change things up for summer. I'm starting to feel a little spent. Will wait until after Sunday's refeed/off day but if I'm still feeling fatigued/malaise after that..... Gotta listen to my bod.

Forced to skip AM cardio. Still tired from yesterday. Might do PM cardio. No amount of food seems to help. I didn't sleep well this week. Diet is good. Appetite is strong. Strength and endurance is good. I may be coming to the end of this winter bulker. It''s been three months. Plus I have leg day tmw.

May soon be time to change things up for summer. I'm starting to feel a little spent. Will wait until after Sunday's refeed/off day but if I'm still feeling fatigued/malaise after that..... Gotta listen to my bod.
what are you currently running in terms of AAS/PEDs?

i felt the same way around new years.. just felt run down and old. i dialed it back for a couple weeks, now i'm feeling really good.
i also started doing more stair climber sessions, since my knees are not really agreeing with the pavement.
actually seeing more overall leg fullness since using the stair master. i've also been banging out high rep squats(25-30 reps) but with only 45s or 35s or 25s on the bar.
girl weight i know.. but i still enjoy playing basketball, and being so tall, squats with any type of resistance keeps my legs from shrinking.

what are you currently running in terms of AAS/PEDs?

i felt the same way around new years.. just felt run down and old. i dialed it back for a couple weeks, now i'm feeling really good.
i also started doing more stair climber sessions, since my knees are not really agreeing with the pavement.
actually seeing more overall leg fullness since using the stair master. i've also been banging out high rep squats(25-30 reps) but with only 45s or 35s or 25s on the bar.
girl weight i know.. but i still enjoy playing basketball, and being so tall, squats with any type of resistance keeps my legs from shrinking.
I'll definitely dial back the higher weights. I feel reasonably okay, just the intensity of the last 3 months has been high. I was going to stop myself in a few weeks anyway because a 4 month gainer even with help ain't easy. Been doing...

3 day split (Mon chest+shoulders+calves, Weds back, Fri legs)
3 days cardio (Tues, Thurs, Sat AM + PM)
6000 cals
2 x 250mg TE per week
3 x 150mg TProp MWF
2iu rhGH daily

Probably dropping the propionate and upping the gh going...

Same split (lighter weight higher volume)
6 days cardio (AM only)
4000-4500 cals
2 x 250mg TE
3 x 50mg TrenA MWF
4-6iu rhGH daily
Synthetine

Will be trying to cut the fat I've gained since November eating all this good food! So I'll lose 30lbs and come out the other side hopefully at 200-210lbs (hard to predict). But that would give me 5lbs of lean muscle gains and strength. Doesn't seem like much for 6-8 months but with my age considered, even breaking even would be good.

Since this cold weather has moved in, arthritis has been bad so workouts have been a challenge. It even aches at night and that doesn't help when I'm having trouble sleeping. I have been increasing my weights on the good days and just struggling through on the bad ones. I cleaned up my diet after Christmas and I've lost 6 pounds! Days like today when I have to clean house, I take Meloxicam.

Next week I'm going to start changing up my cardio on my bike so a couple of day I'll do the HITT/intervals. We got a Schwinn recumbent bike last Christmas and I love it. No monkey butt! 🤪🙃🤣

Since this cold weather has moved in, arthritis has been bad so workouts have been a challenge. It even aches at night and that doesn't help when I'm having trouble sleeping. I have been increasing my weights on the good days and just struggling through on the bad ones. I cleaned up my diet after Christmas and I've lost 6 pounds! Days like today when I have to clean house, I take Meloxicam.

Next week I'm going to start changing up my cardio on my bike so a couple of day I'll do the HITT/intervals. We got a Schwinn recumbent bike last Christmas and I love it. No monkey butt! 🤪🙃🤣
Re: arthritis

Have you tried full spectrum CBD oil ?
Or maybe a 1:1 CBD:CBG tincture with around 2-3mg of thc per ML

Today I concluded my winter bulker. Was fun but it burned me out. Tired. Switched as of Monday to much higher volume workouts dropping the test in half. Will be doing a CKD until at least summer.

6 days cardio (AM only) per week Mon-Sat
Workouts still Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
First Friday devotional fast this week from sundown tomorrow to sundown Friday.
4000-4500 cals/d
2 x 250mg TE/wk
3 x 50mg TrenA MWF
4-6iu rhGH daily
Aromasin shouldn't be needed

☀️ Okay, l let you sleep in an hour! It's past 5:30AM. I'm done cardio and first meal already. In the distance, I hear my girls' alarm clocks. Up and at 'em! Gonna be a beautiful day today! Even here in Central PA. Get that blood pumpin' MFers! LOL

"Up in the morning and off to school,
That's the golden rule."

It's my dreaded back day today, you think I'm thrilled? But I'm going to crush it. I feel good. Going to blast it. Blow the roof off the joint. Let's do this!

Get some coffee and let's move!

☀ OK, everyone! It's Friday and perfect weather. Leg day. I got 80gms of protein in me, my drink ready. I'm going to annihilate my quads today. Don't injure yourself but destroy a muscle group.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131