over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4.5 Weeks Out ...Picking up the Pieces

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well I am coming up on 1 month living here in Jacksonville, working on my new life and things have improved. I have met a lot of nice people and made some new friends. I have reconnected with some old ones as well including my former best friend that I was estranged from for years. I was estranged from most of my family as well and I have started to reconnect with some of them as well. I am still searching for my true happiness within myself and I am working very hard at finding the answers. I really look forward to that day when I find that total peace and I am excited because I know that is no longer a pipe dream but will be a reality.

In my spare time I have been training for the Dexter Jackson Classic. The show is a really big deal in the gym I work out at with many competing or working in the show. I have had the best time training for this show. The young guys and women training for this show have so much enthuisiam and kinship that it kind of rejuvenated me. They train, pose, and party together and really where I came from in Central Florida all the bodybuilders hated each other and just skowed. From day one everyone in the gym treated me with a lot of respect and really have helped me through some tough times. I hadn't planned on doing the show but I was in good enough shape when I got here that the prep wouldn't take away from the more important things I want to accomplish. Bodybuilding is no longer life or death for me and this show will be my last show because I couldn't think of a better way to go out then the good time I have had with this group here. Whatever happens at the contest is irrelevant, I am having fun getting ready, competing with this group will be a blast, and I have heard legendary stories of the after party. I couldn't think of a better way to call it quits then with this show. Then I look forward to riding off into the sunset with my health intact and just living healthy. There won't be any room for bodybuilding where I am headed as my focus will be on all things I neglected. I am looking forward to becoming a champion on the inside and I know deep down that it is still not to late for me to become a great father though I won't live with my children. Way down the road when I am a much improved product I look forward to maybe one day meeting that special person that all my experiences, mistakes, and mishaps will have me prepared to love and share a life with.

That being said I apoligize ahead of time for posting so many pictures but man I have posted nothing but doom and gloom and I really wanted to lighten things up for me by posting something that is becoming more and more insignificant to me.....my physique.

4 1/2 weeks out "The Relaxed Round"
pm1.jpg
pm10.jpg
pm11.jpg
pm14.jpg
pm2.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan bro! Best of luck to you in the future.

I really like your attitude. I am a miserable asshole 99% of my time on this planet, and I just wanted to say, reading your post raised my spirit's. I wish I could handle my problems with that type of attitude. You have my support bud!

For some reason, I seem to think your training at the World Gym???

I think you look great, best shape, so far.

i also cut off all of my hair

I also wanted to clean up my image so I cut off my hair and went back to the way I used to wear my hair when I was in corporate America. I would like to and I plan on returning to corporate America.

Picture%20254.jpg

pm8.jpg

pm4.jpg

pm21.jpg

pm16.jpg

Last edited:
You are looking great Tony! your attitude is looking even better. It's great when you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Great piocs Tony! Good luck on the show, and with moving forward

looking great Tony and good to feel the positivity coming from you. Best of luck bud :)

awesome mentality that your starting to show!!

along with great work on your body!

keep it up!

My therapist

As some may know I have been seeing a therapist since I got here. I can't say enough about how wonderful this women is. A strange set of events occurred that led to us getting together but I new within minutes that it had to be fate. I really look forward to our sessions each week and sometimes it is painful but man what a connection. Honest to God when our session concluded on. Tuesday she gave me a hug and I mean a real hug, one from the soul. I swear that felt better then any sexual intimate moment I have ever had with a women. That feeling man made some things in my future a little clearer. That when I am better and more suited for a relationship it will be a relationship based on the soul and the inner being. I can't even imagine what that connection must feel like and man I cannot wait.

Well

As some may know I have been seeing a therapist since I got here. I can't say enough about how wonderful this women is. A strange set of events occurred that led to us getting together but I new within minutes that it had to be fate. I really look forward to our sessions each week and sometimes it is painful but man what a connection. Honest to God when our session concluded on. Tuesday she gave me a hug and I mean a real hug, one from the soul. I swear that felt better then any sexual intimate moment I have ever had with a women. That feeling man made some things in my future a little clearer. That when I am better and more suited for a relationship it will be a relationship based on the soul and the inner being. I can't even imagine what that connection must feel like and man I cannot wait.

When you find an honest woman that truly loves you for you, you will feel it and more................glad to see you are feeling better. Sometimes two people just dont click with their souls...........find one that does.

Looking great man and what a great attitude. I hope to attend that show, I live in south Ga. and my son lives in Jacksonville. I hope to meet him at the show. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet each other at the show!! PS I have been the last 2 years, its a pretty good show!! What divisions are you entering??

looking good bro..yes you sound alot better,and thats what is important!!

I don't know anything about your personal life. But your pictures suggest your training is going great.

Your quads look very similar to mine 10 years ago. I'm curious how old you are?

Looking great man and what a great attitude. I hope to attend that show, I live in south Ga. and my son lives in Jacksonville. I hope to meet him at the show. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet each other at the show!! PS I have been the last 2 years, its a pretty good show!! What divisions are you entering??

tony... i hope you and Robert can meet up at the show, like we did at the nationals.. your competing hard and not letting personal issues slow you down from bodybuilding.. I give you a lot of credit for that.. and all is looking great man! We all wish you the best!

Tony, I am proud of you mate! Glad you are heading in the right direction my friend. You look impressive lean and vascularity. There is something better for you out there. Your new hairstyle really suits you bro. :headbang:
I wish you luck at Dexter Jackson Comp and wish I can be there to support you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear