over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4.5 Weeks Out

Hell yeah brother! You look awesome man. Told you 4.5 weeks is more then enough time to pull o ut some old tricks ;-) Keep it up you look great

Nice

Hey man, you are right on track, nice work and amazing looking. You are looking ready to compete..... Best of Luck brother.....

You're looking good Tri-Terror but I would definitely try to come in at the top of the Light Heavyweight class! That way you'll be shredded and huge for that class!! Just focus and make it happen!! How tall are you? Good Luck!!!

Congrats if this is your first show.. You have lots of Size. Good luck and enjoy the experiance... Watch out for Q.. That's a Trickey Fella.:eek:

Johnny Ringo

Coming in as a light heavy would be a double edged sword for me. No doubt I'd be shredded, but I don't think I'd be the biggest because I'm almost 5'11". Could end up being the widest that way due to structure though so who knows. IF I get close I will push for it, but that is still a fair amount of weight to lose in three weeks.

This is my second show, I competed in the Novice class in Nov. 2010. I did horrible because I was the least conditoned, so that is a lesson learned.

Hey man, you are right on track, nice work and amazing looking. You are looking ready to compete..... Best of Luck brother.....

Thanks man, I just want to be the best I can be. Can't control anything else, there is some freaks here in NC.

Queefer,
I just want to say I appreciate everything you've done for me. It may not seem like a lot, but little words and help here and there have done a lot for me. Not to mention that I know I can't show up looking like complete ass when at least one bro from PM is going to be competing! Oh AND that dude won the supers last year...

You are doing all the hard work, not me. Oh wait, I'm doing the contest too, so I am doing just as much hard work as you:D

Now were talking

Today

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

These pic show promise brother! Throw your scale out the window and don't stop till your glues and hams come in. As Queffer said, don't stop what your doing. Huge improvement. Good for you! :)

CG

**broken link removed**

i too have to be honest and tell you that i think you are still behind. if there is another show a few weeks later, even those 2 extra weeks can help. are you doing t3 now? i was behind too but upped my t3 and added more cardio and that helped a ton. You also look kinda watery (in the first few pics), are you taking any anti-e's?

Last edited:
Yeah the lighting really sucks, but I'm taking them in the same place every few days for progress.

What you can't see is the veins in my shoulders and abs. I can't seem to get that to appear in any pics but I assure you they are there.;)

Doing lots of cardio everyday, and yes anti-e's. Still have one compound to drop tomorrow that will drop a lot of water.

Yeah the lighting really sucks, but I'm taking them in the same place every few days for progress.

What you can't see is the veins in my shoulders and abs. I can't seem to get that to appear in any pics but I assure you they are there.;)

Doing lots of cardio everyday, and yes anti-e's. Still have one compound to drop tomorrow that will drop a lot of water.

You are catching up tri. You are doing fine. We know you won't be the most conditioned guy in the,show BUT you will be,able to stand up there in front of your mom and everyone and hold your head up. You will look good, then for the,later show, BAM.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Gametime**broken link removed**

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

looking good, good luck, SMILE:D:D, and have fun

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner