over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4-6 Week Cutting Cycle

TrenBrah

Registered
Going to be running a short cutting cycle next. Never done a cycle this short with injectables (if I even though run injectables?)

Ran a 6 week epistane cycle a couple years ago while dieting and the results were fucking amazing. I want to try another cutting cycle, but this time I have more options since I have found the world of injectables and sources (don't have to just rely on OTC stuff).

ECA is my thermogenic of choice. I think it works better for me than clen. Have fun DNP once. Never tried T3/T4.

Thanks

Your diet will determine if your cutting. But sure certain compounds help. You should look at cutting in a broader sense... more time is needed. Hey if your 8% now a few weeks can help refine your physique even more. I would just use a small amount of test and possibily primo or tren or whatever you want. Look at things differently.

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf etc. What does your diet look like?

Your diet will determine if your cutting. But sure certain compounds help. You should look at cutting in a broader sense... more time is needed. Hey if your 8% now a few weeks can help refine your physique even more. I would just use a small amount of test and possibily primo or tren or whatever you want. Look at things differently.

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf etc. What does your diet look like?

Oh yeah I understand that diet plays the main part in dropping fat. My diet is on point. I am dieting right now and would not run a cutting cycle until i got below 10%. I just loved cutting on cycle because I would remain full and my strength would be increasing even though I was losing weight and on a huge calorie deficit.

And I know steroids don't cut fat, I was more asking what compounds I can use that will kick in fast enough for a 4-6 cycle. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh yeah I understand that diet plays the main part in dropping fat. My diet is on point. I am dieting right now and would not run a cutting cycle until i got below 10%. I just loved cutting on cycle because I would remain full and my strength would be increasing even though I was losing weight and on a huge calorie deficit.

And I know steroids don't cut fat, I was more asking what compounds I can use that will kick in fast enough for a 4-6 cycle. Sorry for the confusion.

I assume by your username you like tren.

I would go with test p and tren a. Or test s and tren a or even s. Might be some pain in those shots though :eek:

You could use anything out of test p/s, tren a/s, primo a, winny.

Orals such as avar, winny, primo a, halo... even adrol to keep you full but your best being very low bf for that.

Then you have fatburners etc... eca, clen, t3/t4... the list is long.

But to give you the best advice your stats would be needed and your experience with aas which must be limited if you don't know what aas to take. What does a typical day of eating look like now your dieting? How old are you?

Ok so you only have a few posts so I just scanned over them as I was curious. You run test and tren and finished a few months ago. And you just started test and tren again so not sure why you are asking this. Obviously it is for summer. I have a feeling your very fat too. Are you being honest about your diet being good. I don't mean to be rude at all just want to help you out and don't want you running such harsh compounds if your not gonna get the most out of them. Stats and diet if you don't mind. Thanks

I assume by your username you like tren.

I would go with test p and tren a. Or test s and tren a or even s. Might be some pain in those shots though :eek:

You could use anything out of test p/s, tren a/s, primo a, winny.

Orals such as avar, winny, primo a, halo... even adrol to keep you full but your best being very low bf for that.

Then you have fatburners etc... eca, clen, t3/t4... the list is long.

But to give you the best advice your stats would be needed and your experience with aas which must be limited if you don't know what aas to take. What does a typical day of eating look like now your dieting? How old are you?
Wow you're very through in your advice. Excellent post my man.

Diet is key

Ok so you only have a few posts so I just scanned over them as I was curious. You run test and tren and finished a few months ago. And you just started test and tren again so not sure why you are asking this. Obviously it is for summer. I have a feeling your very fat too. Are you being honest about your diet being good. I don't mean to be rude at all just want to help you out and don't want you running such harsh compounds if your not gonna get the most out of them. Stats and diet if you don't mind. Thanks

First of all, I want to tell you why I made this thread so you don't think I am some retard who doesn't know shit.

Why are we all on this board? Because we like to experiment with our bodies because it makes us happy. Yes, I know all the cutting compounds and could just look them up online, but I like hearing people's personal opinions on them. It makes me happy to talk to other people about future cycles. Doesn't it excite you when you are planning a future cycle? I am sure you understand.

I am 23, 210, 12% bf.

No offence taken by your post. I am definitely not fat LOL

This is actually going to be my cutting stack for next summer. Not running another cycle for a while. I am happy where I am at right now.

Since I won't be running this cycle for so long, diet right now doesn't really matter but if you must know, my cutting diet right now is: 285p, 300c, 65f. I am experimenting IF right now too to see how my body reacts to it. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to diets so don't need help in that area. Thanks though.

Last edited:
First of all, I want to tell you why I made this thread so you don't think I am some retard who doesn't know shit.

Why are we all on this board? Because we like to experiment with our bodies because it makes us happy. Yes, I know all the cutting compounds and could just look them up online, but I like hearing people's personal opinions on them. It makes me happy to talk to other people about future cycles. Doesn't it excite you when you are planning a future cycle? I am sure you understand.

I am 23, 210, 12% bf.

No offence taken by your post. I am definitely not fat LOL

This is actually going to be my cutting stack for next summer. Not running another cycle for a while. I am happy where I am at right now.

Since I won't be running this cycle for so long, diet right now doesn't really matter but if you must know, my cutting diet right now is: 285p, 300c, 65f. I am experimenting IF right now too to see how my body reacts to it. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to diets so don't need help in that area. Thanks though.

your carbs are high for you body weight

every body is different :)

I will lower carbs as my diet goes on.

I have even dieted on more carbs in the past!

I am sure you did, but you had a longer period of time. not 4-6 weeks.
anyways good luck and we are all happy you shared

I am sure you did, but you had a longer period of time. not 4-6 weeks.
anyways good luck and we are all happy you shared

On cycle I would probably diet on 200g carbs. Depends what my body weight was.

Right now I am on 300g because I just started a 10 week cut. At the end they will probably be around 200g.

I understand matey. I actually got mixed up saying you might be fat. It was a comment you made in the past but looking back I got the pic mixed up you were referring to. Anyway it doesn't matter. To be honest I don't get that excited cos I can't afford anything I want. If I got 500IU gh I would be the happiest guy on the planet... the same with 100ml primo e jug. But I understand what you mean... getting that package at your door is like xmas morning :D

Yes carb amounts can vary from person to person and their current situation. Some can diet on 500g carbs and looked fairly ripped... so many factors (many interrelated) come ito it such as metabolism, training, other macros, gear, gh etc etc.

I think 300g is a nice amount is your training hard and on gear etc. Just listen to your body and how you look. Modify when needed. Sure lowering the amount to cut will give more results if everything else is in place. I recommend doing as you suggest. Then at that time when your on 200g maybe start carb cycling on various days but nothing too drastic. Throw in some days at 50-100g mainly pre and post workout. Then back to 200g. The more lean you wanna get the more low days you have but no more than 3 low days in a row. Throw in some high days too occasionally... you will feel great on those days and you should inflate in a good way.

On cycle I would probably diet on 200g carbs. Depends what my body weight was.

Right now I am on 300g because I just started a 10 week cut. At the end they will probably be around 200g.

all good. :headbang:

ok, are you doing cardio? or are you planning to do it later in your 10 week cut?

what about AAS?

Trenbrah, what form of IF are you experimenting with? I loved eat stop eat, couldn't get on with lean gains.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I understand matey. I actually got mixed up saying you might be fat. It was a comment you made in the past but looking back I got the pic mixed up you were referring to. Anyway it doesn't matter. To be honest I don't get that excited cos I can't afford anything I want. If I got 500IU gh I would be the happiest guy on the planet... the same with 100ml primo e jug. But I understand what you mean... getting that package at your door is like xmas morning :D

Yes carb amounts can vary from person to person and their current situation. Some can diet on 500g carbs and looked fairly ripped... so many factors (many interrelated) come ito it such as metabolism, training, other macros, gear, gh etc etc.

I think 300g is a nice amount is your training hard and on gear etc. Just listen to your body and how you look. Modify when needed. Sure lowering the amount to cut will give more results if everything else is in place. I recommend doing as you suggest. Then at that time when your on 200g maybe start carb cycling on various days but nothing too drastic. Throw in some days at 50-100g mainly pre and post workout. Then back to 200g. The more lean you wanna get the more low days you have but no more than 3 low days in a row. Throw in some high days too occasionally... you will feel great on those days and you should inflate in a good way.

No offence taken man. I will start carb cycling once I get to 10%. Not on any gear right now. Just using GHRP-2/CJC w/o DAC 3x a day with ECA 3x a day at the moment.

all good. :headbang:

ok, are you doing cardio? or are you planning to do it later in your 10 week cut?

what about AAS?

No cardio except for basketball once a week and some weekends I play bball/tennis. I don't like cardio much. Will do HIIT if I have to, but don't think I will have to do any cardio since I plan on only going down to 8-10%. I prefer to manipulate my macros rather than do cardio, but at a certain point you gotta throw in cardio.

Trenbrah, what form of IF are you experimenting with? I loved eat stop eat, couldn't get on with lean gains.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am doing the one from lean gains. 16 hr fast and 8 hr feeding period. I will admit that i dont always get it perfect though, sometimes Ill do a 10 hr feeling and 14 hr fast. I always hit my macros though, which IMO is the most important part.

What is the concept or eat stop eat? I vaguely remember it from one of his articles.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws