over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4-andro

Dezzy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone ever tried 4-andro/4-dhea products? Where they effective?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

were they effective?

compared to drinking a cup of water? yeah..

compared to any commonly used aas? no..

disclaimer: I have not used these products

Ive heard lackluster reviews. Kinda like Blaaa.

Ok thanks Zofo. I'm trying to see if it's a decent replacement for Testosterone for the time being.

I think the problem lies within the bio-availability after the conversion. Im hearing its poor.

The original 4 AD that came out back in the mid-90's was a great product. The 4 Andro that is available today is not so good.

The original 4 AD that came out back in the mid-90's was a great product. The 4 Andro that is available today is not so good.

Yes, I agree. Older 4 AD was much better, but they are two different compounds. Id say M-1A would be a much better choice. It converts to M-1T.

Last edited:
Ok thanks guys

The old 4ad/1ad was a good combo but not very bio available. Had to take a ton of the shit to make any difference. All said and done, I never so much use for Pro Hormones. Seemed like allot of hassle/$ for very little effect. Just my opinoin, .

The old was 4-androstenedione. The new is 4-DHEA (requires two conversions to testosterone).

Primordial Performance products were dosed well and actually worked. The conversion seemed favor a combo of test and estradiol -- at least in my case.

I wouldn't intend to use them for body augmentation, but I wonder how useful these pro-hormones could be in the big picture. You know, for people already on legit ASS, some pro-hormones could help balance out the equation, but that's speculative on my part.

There are times, when I have adrenal insufficiency, for lack of a better term. Those are times when 20mcg of Clenbuterol and some 4-DHEA comes in handy. Yes, even while bulking.

I wouldn't intend to use them for body augmentation, but I wonder how useful these pro-hormones could be in the big picture. You know, for people already on legit ASS, some pro-hormones could help balance out the equation, but that's speculative on my part.

There are times, when I have adrenal insufficiency, for lack of a better term. Those are times when 20mcg of Clenbuterol and some 4-DHEA comes in handy. Yes, even while bulking.

Can you elaborate how clen helps adrenal insufficiency?

Can you elaborate how clen helps adrenal insufficiency?

Like I said, for lack of a better term. "Adrenal Insufficiency" isn't the right word for what I was talking about. I wasn't referring to a lack of cortisol. I was referring to inadequate amount of Epinephrine.

Like I said, for lack of a better term. "Adrenal Insufficiency" isn't the right word for what I was talking about. I wasn't referring to a lack of cortisol. I was referring to inadequate amount of Epinephrine.

Interesting, how do you know or when does inadequate amounts of epinephrine occur?

You don't exactly know.

You do need adequate levels beta stimulation for bulking. Clenbuterol has been considered a growth promoter and nutrient partitioner in livestock. There were tons of animal-studies demonstrating the anabolic nature of Clen. Some assume that this is because domesticated life stock have no stress, and the additional beta stimulation made a big difference.

There are times where I am just stress free and living it Zen. Sometimes, I spend some time in the country where I'm just kind of secluded. I just do my work and work out. But I have no stress and very little as far as adrenalin spikes go.

Those are times when some additional Clenbuterol can balance things out, just like when it's used as a feed supplement for cattle. Moooo

You don't exactly know.

You do need adequate levels beta stimulation for bulking. Clenbuterol has been considered a growth promoter and nutrient partitioner in livestock. There were tons of animal-studies demonstrating the anabolic nature of Clen. Some assume that this is because domesticated life stock have no stress, and the additional beta stimulation made a big difference.

There are times where I am just stress free and living it Zen. Sometimes, I spend some time in the country where I'm just kind of secluded. I just do my work and work out. But I have no stress and very little as far as adrenalin spikes go.

Those are times when some additional Clenbuterol can balance things out, just like when it's used as a feed supplement for cattle. Moooo

Very interesting. I always thought the dosages required for anabolism in clen was much higher.

Very interesting. I always thought the dosages required for anabolism in clen was much higher.

Yes I remember reading the same thing, the dose that would be needed would be enough to severely damage your heart, possibly kill you.

Example: I ran 200mcgs of clen 2.5 years ago (dumb :() with 0 test and 100mgs tren eod, I lost muscle mass, nothing anabolic about that :eek:

It's about balancing everything. The prescription dosing for clen used to be 20-60mcg. That's where I stay within. And for this I'm talking about 20mcg. And then some other adrenal steroids like 4-DHEA. And in practice, I don't think that they have given high dosages to cattle but just a little bit to help. Again, you need adequate beta stimulation, but not excessive.

At high doses, Clen starts to hit other mechanisms for potential anabolism, and at high dosages, Cen isn't even all that selective. But that's not what I'm using it for here. I'm just using it for mild beta stimulation. I'm not using it in order to do other things as some sort of magic anabolic.

Like Proteasome Inhibition is something that Clen starts to do, but I wouldn't use Clen for that, in particular.

I am not making any strong recommendations about this because we have no way of knowing how all these things really pan out. This is just one of those little fine-points that a person has to feel-out for themselves.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131