over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4% BF on woman

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got this chick on FB claiming to be 8% BF right now and going to be 4% BF for upcoming show. Of course she was "tested" with calipers not hydrostatically.

I call BS on the 4% - what you guys think?

Anything is possible. Guys can get that low, dont see why a chick cant either. Whats she look like now? Post a pic, but chop the head off for her privacy..

Why don't you show pics! We cannot judge by what you say.:lightbulb:

4% and she will have striated glutes. No striated glutes, no 4%

I'd rather not post up some strangers pics. She looks like your avg NPC figure chick 8-10 weeks out from Jr Natls, USAs etc.

Just was wondering if anybody knew any woman that had actually gotten that low - 4% is pretty insane for a guy more less a girl.

I'd rather not post up some strangers pics. She looks like your avg NPC figure chick 8-10 weeks out from Jr Natls, USAs etc.

Just was wondering if anybody knew any woman that had actually gotten that low - 4% is pretty insane for a guy more less a girl.

I highly doubt any woman has ever achieved 4%...that is borderline death.

The difference between 4% and 6% is significant.

Extremely, extremely unlikely. 4% on women is almost unheard of and there would be so many striations everywhere it would like unreal. Dana Linn Bailey who is extremely lean pre-contest is at like 8% and she's peeled as hell. No way this girl is close to 4%.

Even people like Lenda Murray and Iris Kyle are like 7-8% bf on stage so seeing unreal conditioning like theirs in figure/bikini/physique is impossible.

Last edited:
Laura Carolan

This looks 4%...

DSC_7145_CTNRRGLAVU.jpg

Even though she is extremely shredded, I don't think that's 4%. 3-4% is pushing death. Maybe munzer was 3-4% before he died. People always forget about the necessary fats that keep your organs functioning. I think Gaspari might have been 4% at some point but his vascularity was extremely grotesque.

Laura Carolan

This looks 4%...

DSC_7145_CTNRRGLAVU.jpg

Not really. Women look leaner at a much higher bodyfat level than men. And like prior posters have said 4% on a woman is damn near death. There's a possible exception to every rule, but she isn't it.

Not really. Women look leaner at a much higher bodyfat level than men.

Seriously? What evidence of this do you have?

That DEFINITELY looks like 4% to me.

Even people like Lenda Murray and Iris Kyle are like 7-8% bf on stage so seeing unreal conditioning like theirs in figure/bikini/physique is impossible.

Iris is WAY under 7-8%.

Where do people come up with this shit?

That DEFINITELY looks like 4% to me.

exactly, women usualy look higher in bf% compared to men IMo due to how they hold water stubbornly

she doesnt look far off 4% to me either, those glutes and lower back are freaky lean and dry

It's not that hard fellas. Instead of guessing, just look for pictures of females with ACCURATELY measured bodyfat and compare. We all know in this game people exaggerate and lie and most people think they're a hell of a lot leaner than they are.

or look in the ass thread and guess the BF on them babes!! :love::love:

People always forget about the necessary fats that keep your organs functioning.
from what I remember reading don't mean have around 4% essential fat while women is somewhere closer to 10%?

I thought this was generally accepted that women look much leaner at higher bodyfat percentages. If you look at just the "healthy ranges" of bodyfat alone women are considered healthy if they are 20-25% bodyfat while men at 20-25% bodyfat are considered obese

Body fat percentages are higher for women in the normal range because it is there to help support pregnancy and the functions of the menstrual cycle look up female athletes triad to see the effects of low bodyfat on women

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

This link to Anasci is a great article regarding the comparison of a female BF vs male BF. worth the read even if you agree or not....

**broken link removed**

She's a figure chick? She's gonna lose badly in figure if she actually is that lean ! Even 8% is too lean for figure! **broken link removed** in this pic I was competing in wpd, I was way above 4% and the judges told me I looked too bodybuilderish. See what I'm saying?

She's a figure chick? She's gonna lose badly in figure if she actually is that lean ! Even 8% is too lean for figure! **broken link removed** in this pic I was competing in wpd, I was way above 4% and the judges told me I looked too bodybuilderish. See what I'm saying?

That's the point I was trying to make to her - that she isn't 8% right now and that she will never get down to 4%.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131