over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 day high dosed synthetine, slin and syntheselen results with pics

I wasn't gonna post a seperate thread but the results even surprised myself so figured I would. This was unplanned but as I was lowering my doses to start a very short cruise I figured why not try something different to finish. I only ordered 1 bottle of syntheselen and figured why not dose everything high with a mini water manipulation cycle.

So 4 days ago I started with approx 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen twice daily. That was with 15IU Novalin R dosed 30 mins prior. On the second day I went up to 3ml of both dosed 3 times daily so a total of 9ml synthetine and 9ml syntheselen. I kept the slin the same at 15IU pre workout and 15IU in the evening.

The only issue I could see me having was injecting 9ml syntheselen every day. It's partly my fault as the needles I use are too short for glutes but before my experiment I was having issues with water retention and soreness in my glutes. However to my surprise 3ml in my delt and bi-ceps were fine... slight sting for 30 mins but no pip after that. Synthetine is just the easiest injection you will ever do so no worries there.

My aas last week was 40mg test p, 40mg tren a, 40mg mast e, 50my winny and 25mg avar everday. I dropped the winny and upped the avar to 50mg ed and halved everything else so 20mg test p, tren a and mast e for my experiment. I injected 100mg test e last Thurs, this Mon and Thurs as that will be my cruise. I will be stopping all short esters over the next week.

I was cutting but decided to bulk and this experiment was decided just after I had started eating more. I basically just kept that up and tried to avoid fats when the slin was active so mainly had them in the morning and pre bed. I think even just 20mg tren a per day can really help with carb utilization. Add all the slin I used and that will only help matters.

Over the first 2 days I noticed a big increase in overall vascularity which I loved. Within 2 hours of injecting synthetine my vascularity shoots out. My body tempearture definitely went up a tiny but as did my energy levels and sense of well being (perhaps the b12 in the syntheselen added to that).

I trained Mon, Tues and Wed but had today off. I done a mini load in water which was in the form of having 3-4 1.5 litre bottles. That was not hard as when I had 6 litres yesterday half was with Intra MD and the other half with Amino Tone by Ronnie Coleman :D It wasn't exactly perfect either as I drank a litre of milk last night not even realizing :eek: Today I haven't drank any water apart from a ristretto so I have dried out through the day.

Today I had oats, banana and peanut butter with whey to start the day. Then just an orange and for the rest of the day all I have ate is jasmine rice and 1 tea spoon of peanut butter. I could have done this much better but the jasmine rice worked well. No point in having protein today as it's just unnecessary food in my stomach for what I was trying to do. Leading up to my pics I had 15IU novalin r and 6ml synthetine and 6ml syntheselen.

As I mentioned this was no professionally done thing as everything that could have gone wrong did :D I shaved my front before but the razor battery died. Then I noticed all the hot water had gone (have issues with water in my apartment). So I had to get an ice cold shower to get rid of the hair which killed my vascularity for a short time. Then my gf come and said she would only take pics now as she needed to sleep. So pics were much earlier than I planned so my abs are very washed out.

All in all though I am very happy and the results even surprised myself. So for any guys ever wanting to improve their look over a short time I recommend using synthetine and syntheselen with all your usual stuff :)

Here is a pic from about 5 days ago...

xehhfk.jpg

From today...

jl5xev.jpg

acv9k0.jpg

2utrdkx.jpg

2wpt208.jpg

Not bad ...I see you puttin in some time ....nice and vascular ...:)

Thanks. My chest as actually improved a lot recently. I just need to get out of the thought process of trying to lift as much as possible. When I bring the weights down a little and concentrate on form my chest improves.

Same here.

Triceps and shoulders seem to do a lot of work and now do a lot of chest isolation stuff.

Whats your weight in these pics?

Same here.

Triceps and shoulders seem to do a lot of work and now do a lot of chest isolation stuff.

Whats your weight in these pics?

I haven't weighed myself since before moving away so about 6 months. Actually I did last time I was in the UK... I think I was 240. I will weigh myself soon but if I had to guess it would be about 235 in the pics. Although I think Î have put on about 5 pounds in the last 2 days :D I can't see it being less than 235. I weighed 235 coming back from Ibiza last time and I don't think I ate more than 1 meal a day over there :eek::D

Thanks. My chest as actually improved a lot recently. I just need to get out of the thought process of trying to lift as much as possible. When I bring the weights down a little and concentrate on form my chest improves.
Concentrate on the movement and try and only use the pecs, this has been helping me. Also, switching to different movements. I found decline barbell to really activate my pecs. My chest lags badly in my opinion as well. You look much more proportional.

Concentrate on the movement and try and only use the pecs, this has been helping me. Also, switching to different movements. I found decline barbell to really activate my pecs. My chest lags badly in my opinion as well. You look much more proportional.

Exactly. I have researched it extensively over the years as I wanted to learn as much as possible. My chest is genetically weak whereas my arms never had an issue with them. I just love lifting big weights and my form is still decent but if you are going for 4 plates a side on chest press your body will be using everything it can to get the weight up.

I think with most people it isn't even the exercises they perform but the way they perform them. They use the same plane of movement whether doing flat or incline. I have learned a lot from Ben Pakulski and Charles Glass videos over the years. Although certain movements are definitely better than others for each person.

I try to use a variety of exercises so regularly do flat, incline and decline. If I had to pick one for chest it would probably be decline presses though. I love chest dips too. Utlizing machines and squeezing the chest on every rep has probably given me more results than most other things. Over the course of 2 weeks I probably do over 20 different chest movements now and this has helped my recent progress lots. I like to use the hammer strength chest machine but also lower my body position to create more of an incline to change things up.

My chest is never gonna look liek Arnolds but I am enjoying my training now and I think I can get it looking much better over the next 6 months. Right now I am giving my body a break from lower reps so everything is 15 or over. So 2moro when I train chest it will be 2 plates a side and seeing how many reps I can get. Plus lots of drop sets on the machines and lots slow paced reps.

When I take all my synthetek products and slin my chest looks completely different after a workout... I just need it to stay looking like that all week :eek::D

Last edited:
what gauge and length are you using for the combo ??

Originally I was using synthetine in my delts and syntheselen in my glutes. I would use a larger needle to draw and then a 30G 1/2 pin for synthetine and a 27G 1 inch or even 5/8 (1 inch much better for glutes) for syntheselen. However I started using syntheselen in delts and arms so would use a 30G 1/2 inch pin for both.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws