over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 Month DNP run... now trying to shed water weight

DaDonDat

Newbies
I started my DNP run on April 3rd and just stopped August 2nd… 250 mg daily the whole run. I honestly didn’t diet the way I should have the whole way but I think I lost a lot of weight. At certain points I tracked weight loss and lost a lot but then I feel like I gained a lot of water. However I feel like the water retention is OUT OF CONTROL. I was going to go until the 10th but stopped early because I started to get an upset stomach, like I constantly felt like I was swooshing water around in my gut. I suspect that I am going to drop a lot of water. Can I start using a diuretic now that it has been some time in order to speed up the process ? What can I expect post cycle ?

Update:
I ended my DNP cycle on August 2nd and started Diurex on August 12th. Would it have been better to let the water shed on its own ? I was on DNP at 250 mg for 4 months and I feel like I’m holding a shit ton of water. Does the longer the cycle make for the more water being held ?

how do you know you are holding water? Are you taking something else?

Need to give more information for an informative reply

how do you know you are holding water? Are you taking something else?

Need to give more information for an informative reply
I can feel the bloat in the stomach area and I see it when I wear socks

Why would you take DNP for 4 months and not diet properly? No wonder you held water. It can do that but if you run it for a sensible amount of time whilst staying hydrated and following a clean diet the water retention shouldn't be an issue. Now you have stopped I would have simply went on a low carb diet (and stayed consistent) without any diuretics and the water would simply drop off you. It's fine to use these aids/drugs but it shouldn't replace a good diet.

Why would you take DNP for 4 months and not diet properly? No wonder you held water. It can do that but if you run it for a sensible amount of time whilst staying hydrated and following a clean diet the water retention shouldn't be an issue. Now you have stopped I would have simply went on a low carb diet (and stayed consistent) without any diuretics and the water would simply drop off you. It's fine to use these aids/drugs but it shouldn't replace a good diet.
Cant argue with you there, got complacent but now its time to get my head in the game

Yes, the more amount you use, the more water retention you will have, I think this can also apply to the duration of the cycle. 4 months is a long cycle.

But if you haven't handled water, salt, and hydrates, the water retention in your legs shouldn't last too long.

Take diuretics? I do not know how they would work in this case, but it is not a good idea to shed more elements that can unbalance the natural hormonal balance.

he has been off 2 weeks... He isnt holding any water from the DNP. if less than 5 days i would say yes a possibility. 2 weeks highly unlikely

I honestly didn’t diet the way I should have the whole way but I think I lost a lot of weight. At certain points I tracked weight loss and lost a lot but then I feel like I gained a lot of water.

Honest question: why would you run DNP for four months and not only be lazy with your diet, but also not track your weight loss?

Are you sure it's water retention?Even with water retention you will be able to see some leaning effect in the mirror. It is very possible to out eat dnp and get fatter. I assume that's what may of happen here. You used dnp and probably ate even worse wistfully thinking dnp would override any negative eating habits. And throwing diuretics was not needed. After a week or so you would of naturally dropped all water weight. You guys to learn to use these supplements as a aid not a crutch. You'll get a lot further in game.

You can't fix a bad diet, some swear by DNP, but I'm not losing pounds of fat per week, others seem more fortunate.

Some electrolyte formulas cause you retain water. I know the one that is sold in Costco in the USA causes water retention after just 1 use.

You can't fix a bad diet, some swear by DNP, but I'm not losing pounds of fat per week, others seem more fortunate.

500mg of real dnp and a strict diet, 3-4lbs a week is pretty common.

I diet HARD on dnp though

I started my DNP run on April 3rd and just stopped August 2nd… 250 mg daily the whole run. I honestly didn’t diet the way I should have the whole way but I think I lost a lot of weight. At certain points I tracked weight loss and lost a lot but then I feel like I gained a lot of water. However I feel like the water retention is OUT OF CONTROL. I was going to go until the 10th but stopped early because I started to get an upset stomach, like I constantly felt like I was swooshing water around in my gut. I suspect that I am going to drop a lot of water. Can I start using a diuretic now that it has been some time in order to speed up the process ? What can I expect post cycle ?

Update:
I ended my DNP cycle on August 2nd and started Diurex on August 12th. Would it have been better to let the water shed on its own ? I was on DNP at 250 mg for 4 months and I feel like I’m holding a shit ton of water. Does the longer the cycle make for the more water being held ?
I’m not sure you were on real DNP

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510