over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 week cycles

Hermogenes

Registered
Newbies
It has been a while since I last cycled and my knowledge is somewhat dated (I have never been great with biochemistry to start with)
I was doing some research about the benefits of doing shorter cycles and being able to steady grown while having less shut down seems interesting
The hypothesis that came to my mind is.
Is is possible to cycle for one month, rest for one month and repeat it indefinitely?
In other words, if my starting T, liver and kidneys are all OK to start with is it possible to run a fast acting T cycle, add HCG to avoid testicular shut down as well as an AI for a month and them wait one month to start all over again?

Some thing like:

Week 1-4 = Test prop 50mg ED
Week 1-4 = Adex .25 ED
Week 1-4 = HCG... ?

If everything goes well PCT shouldn't be needed

How old are you?
Do you have children?
Do you want children or more children?

If you don’t want children, are you including HCG to counter testicular atrophy?

It has been a while since I last cycled and my knowledge is somewhat dated (I have never been great with biochemistry to start with)
I was doing some research about the benefits of doing shorter cycles and being able to steady grown while having less shut down seems interesting
Is is possible to cycle for one month, rest for one month and repeat it indefinitely?
In other words, if my starting T, liver and kidneys are all OK to start with is it possible to run a fast acting T cycle, add HCG to avoid testicular shut down as well as an AI for a month and them wait one month to start all over again?

Some thing like:

Week 1-4 = Adex .25 ED
Week 1-4 = HCG... ?

You taking to much test, also 4 weeks is to short, go for 8 weeks. Remember you are 50.

what is your opinion on short cycles?
👎 NO!

to me too much yo yo-ing around with your hormones, not enough time to put on substantial tissue and HOLD it. I've tried it in the past didn't really care for it.

Can you grow? Sure....Is it the most optimal way to grow? NO

👎 NO!

to me too much yo yo-ing around with your hormones, not enough time to put on substantial tissue and HOLD it. I've tried it in the past didn't really care for it.

Can you grow? Sure....Is it the most optimal way to grow? NO
What is your preferred length?

Some thing like:

Week 1-4 = Adex .25 ED
Week 1-4 = HCG... ?

Just go on TRT
You're at the right age

What is your preferred length?
As long as possible now. As long as bloodwork, blood pressure, and insulin sensitivity are good why come off? Of course this it taking into context you are using the least amount of AAS to get the job done, then those factors above should stay in healthy ranges and you should be able to continue cycle

After 8 weeks the body will become lass sensitive to androgen.
if thats the case do you like to see someone gradually up the dose until they reach desired dose OR start at the desired dose? ....if this statement is true it seems like you would want to start at the desired dose right out the gate to maximize the first 8-12 weeks

For example : start running test at 300mg/week then 400mg/week until eventually at 800mg/week then stay at 800mg/week for 12 weeks (total 16weeks) OR start at 800mg and do that for 12 weeks(12 weeks total).... which would be more efficient ?

if thats the case do you like to see someone gradually up the dose until they reach desired dose OR start at the desired dose? ....if this statement is true it seems like you would want to start at the desired dose right out the gate to maximize the first 8-12 weeks

For example : start running test at 300mg/week then 400mg/week until eventually at 800mg/week then stay at 800mg/week for 12 weeks (total 16weeks) OR start at 800mg and do that for 12 weeks(12 weeks total).... which would be more efficient ?
The dose don`t meter, you can start with 150mg per week and you will still losing sensitivity after 8 weeks. Start with low dose and have blood work 12 hours after injection. Try with 10mg , 20mg and 30mg, you will be very surprised with the blood test result. The results will come from training and food.

I remember years ago SHIC cycles, (short high intensity cycles). Usually ran 4-6 weeks. Basically using a butt load of gear in that short amount of time too. Never did one of these personally, but they were popular around 2010ish…

Cage

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510