over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks 4 days out from JR USA.

I train every leg day during this contest prep with a SHW(255-260 on stage) who is getting ready Jr Nationals, and guys like you and him remind on how small I really am.
Good luck, I can't wait to see you on stage, in person. Bet it's going to look freaky!!!

hella thick bro, with mini phil hernon quads on you :eek:

something about your statement about carbs, I would bet you everything i own that george farah would get you in the shape of your life with a shit ton of carbs. so many people talk about being carb sensitive but they have their protein too high when dieting high carb. george told me that since carbs are protein sparring that you don't need as much protein and fat is kept relatively low

anyways bro, you are going to tear shit up at jr's. I actually feel sorry for the other supers :(

True I use to think the same way, Alex got me down to a very low BF eating carbs Every Single Meal!...... Why don't you work with George anymore?

Looking great Big Dave you are an inspiration bro!

True I use to think the same way, Alex got me down to a very low BF eating carbs Every Single Meal!...... Why don't you work with George anymore?

Looking great Big Dave you are an inspiration bro!

I don't deny that it's possible to diet that way. I look at it this way...

1- My body doesn't feel healthy when my EFA's are low. My skin is smoother, my hair and nails grow faster, and my blood pressure and blood test results are a lot better when I keep my fats in my diet. I hold much, much less water retention and I certainly haven't lost strength. I actually set a few PR's in the last few workouts I had.

2- When I dieted with carbs, I used to have hypoglycemic episodes when I had to drop them below a certain point. I would also be starving all day long (even at 12 weeks out when carbs were high). I was moody, depressed, and didn't understand why.

3- If I were to rely on carbs as my energy source, I know I would probably have to do my cardio in a semi-fasted state either in the morning on an empty stomach OR post workout. I would also probably have to get my heart rate much higher than what I'm doing now. I remember having to do twice the amount of cardio at a much faster rate... losing muscle... and looking smooth and watery.

I understand that the pro/carb with low fat method works and people like it, but everybody is different. I look and feel best when I have things like fish oils, organic free range eggs, nuts, EVOO, etc as my main sources of energy. I also think to myself "There's a reason why there are ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS and ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS... but which carbs are essential?". Carbs have their time and place. Of course they're useful. I keep them in as long as possible... but to get super lean, I know I can't have them in the end for my body.

Look at Chris Aceto vs Dave Palumbo. Good friends. Work together. Both do the same job. Both have completely different approaches. Both get guys super duper shredded. Can't argue results.

Last edited:
Big Dave best I've seen you look so far. 4 weeks to tune up. Your gonna do work, just continue to sharpen up.

Big Dave best I've seen you look so far. 4 weeks to tune up. Your gonna do work, just continue to sharpen up.

Cardio went up 15 more minutes per day today. Whatever it takes!

good legs

hella thick bro, with mini phil hernon quads on you :eek:

something about your statement about carbs, I would bet you everything i own that george farah would get you in the shape of your life with a shit ton of carbs. so many people talk about being carb sensitive but they have their protein too high when dieting high carb. george told me that since carbs are protein sparring that you don't need as much protein and fat is kept relatively low

anyways bro, you are going to tear shit up at jr's. I actually feel sorry for the other supers :(

Not that my opinion means anything here

You definately have the shape, the muscle and the leanness.

But I think carbs would make your muscle pop more.

Just a thought bro

Good luck!

your a testament to hard work dude, your are absolutely plastered in dense muscle I really wish you the best in your comp, you must already be very excited that your condition is where it is this far out compared to previous years....

again a great inspiration.

Just a thought bro

Good luck!

Could you elaborate in this? That's why we carb up for shows...

Hey bro, what method do you use to track your heart rate?

Just the hand rails every 5 min or so on the treadmill.

Omega-Red- Thanks for the comments. I've always trained HEAVY. Never been a pump guy. I think that's where the density comes in.

Just a thought bro

Good luck!

dave,

wow! Just wow! You look great man. I remember the pics last year when you were prepping and you look the best i have seen so far. Whatever you doing, you have listened to Dave this far, stay the course and bring it on in. It is working for you.

Looking sick....just nasty. Dave will have you where you need to be come showday as well. I have never had issues when he prepped me. The couple days of white rice will take care of the flatness. Shows aren't won 4 weeks out, they're won the day of the show. Just for fun, what did you have for your last cheat meal (assuming he had you cut it at 4/5 weeks out)?

Thick mfer! Looking forward to your show time. good luck and keep posting progress.

You're looking sick bro... You can definitely tell you've been handling some serious weights.

bis are flat...try a little syntherol!!!!!!

It's people like this jackass ^^^^ that I'd like to punch. Just give people props for the progress they've made. Do you look any better? I seriously doubt it!

Good job Big Dave...Sick and Thick!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity