over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks left, time to add aldactone?

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
Im on 600mg of primo per week, 80mg anavar per day, tren 75 eod clen 160 per day and t3 100mcg per day. Im looking lean but my partner says that Im holding too much water under my lower abbs and that I should start taking low dosages of aldactone now and maybe increase the dose as we get closer to the date. This week I will be dropping my carbs to virtualy zero and Im following Big A's diet plan religously.

Any ideas? thanks:)

My opinion, not a good idea. If its water your holding, who cares until the day of the show.

Biggest mistakes made I think are when guys start to get nervous, take dieuretics too early, then flatten out and cant recover. Plus the toll it will take on your system....not worth it.

Its too early to add aldactone. If you must use it leave it to the last week. Like mainevent said the only thing that matters is what you look like on the day of the show.

1 word.....NO! Start eating asparagus and kick your water intake up and if nothing happens.....its not water.

we need to use our heads here( i know yours is prob about dead by now with the diet and all) what will loseing water at 4 weeks out do for you the day of the show? NOTHING!

1.most likely you are holding fat not water at 4 weeks out..
2 get a new training partner
3 if you were or are holding water at 4 weeks out, there is nothing wrong with that at all..

easy way to tell, I assume you are on low carbs right now, lower the sodium for a few days and load on water 50% more than your now doing in 2-3 days if the "water" is not gone then get your ass on the stepmill!

aldactone is usually run 4-7 days prior to a show, not 4 weeks

Thanks for your responces, the reason of adding aldcatone now was maybe to see a trial run but you guys have talked me out of it:)

Its only my lower abbs thats left and now Im comming into big a's " diet phase 3" when this week my carbs will be virtualy zero and Im hitting the teradmill harder than ever. I gota say though, this is the best shape Ive been in my life, even better than when I used to box and was in the army.

When you lower your carbs to zero, is it a good idea to take a tablespoon of olive oil with every meal? I load up on carbs on sundays and I cant wait, it will be like christmas this sunday.

wakejump4me said:
post a few pics . lets see the water .

wake

true... as well as the rest of your condition.... your telling me you arent even dry first thing in the AM? I doubt its water....most people make that mistake, i did too.... you are holding fat. Be careful with zero carbs....make sure you got a refeed day in there somewhere once per week. Worst thing you want to do this close is panick and cut calories and bump cardio big time... you will drop a ton of mass

I will post a pic when I get my camera back. And as with zero carbs, I have my refeed day on sundays. I was starting to lose a quite a bit of mass but when I added anavar to the cycle it seems that my pumps have been getting better and Im holding on more. Bloody expensive but it seems to be worth it so far.

Anyway if theres any articles or help links that you guys know I would be gratefull. Im going to be competing with mostly novices but my family and at least a hundred people I know are going to be there so after all my investments I want to look as best as possible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131