advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 Weeks Out; Aromasin Not Working, Switch To Arimidex?

heman4u

Registered
My training partner is 4 weeks out from his show. He started prep 10 weeks ago at 233lbs. 4 weeks out now he is at 198lbs. We are having a problem dialing in his E2 levels. Starting of the cycle his E2 levels were at 100 pg/ml (He was switching from bulking cycle to cutting; the elevated E2 levels was from the bulking cycle). He started using Aromasin from the beginning at 25 mg EOD. 4 weeks later checked E2 again and it increased to 111 pg/ml. Increased Aromasin dosage to 25mg ED and 4 weeks later E2 levels again increased to a shocking 163pg/ml. Increased Aromasin to 50mg ED and 2 weeks later his E@ today decreased but still very high at 140pg/ml. And there is no doubt that the Aromasin is genuine coz I am personally using the same as well as my other friends effectively. Now I understand that his high dosage cycle has something to do with the E2 levels but even after taking this dose of Aromasin since his E2 levels are very high makes us worried now just 4 weeks out from the show. What do you guys think? Will switching to Arimidex help? If so what dosage? I will outline his cycle below so you guys will get an idea:

Weeks 1-8:

Test E: 1000mg/week (At week 6 switched to Test Prop at 700mg/wk)
Tren Ace: 420 mg/week
Masteron Prop: 400mg/wk
Stanazol Inj at 50mg ED
Deca at 100mg/wk

Week 8-till today:

Test P: 700mg/wk
Tren Ace: 525mg/wk
Masteron Prop: 500mg/wk
Stanazol at 50mg ED
Deca at 100mg/wk

We are worried that with the high E2 levels he wont be able to bring a hard look to the stage. Please share your thougts on this guys.

(N.B: Yes, the E2 Test was the sensitive assay for males.)

Last edited:
I’ve always read here that tren messes with e2 readings in blood tests. Maybe someone can chime in with details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve always read here that tren messes with e2 readings in blood tests. Maybe someone can chime in with details

Does that mean the E2 reading will show high levels even when the actual levels will be much lower? If so, should we stop caring about it and go on with the 50mg Aromasin daily like we are doing now? Cannot take risk as we are just 4 weeks out and we do not want a small mistake ruin our final look.

Does that mean the E2 reading will show high levels even when the actual levels will be much lower? If so, should we stop caring about it and go on with the 50mg Aromasin daily like we are doing now? Cannot take risk as we are just 4 weeks out and we do not want a small mistake ruin our final look.

That’s what it would mean, yes. But again I can’t tell you any specifics, I don’t know the science behind it, but it’s been discussed in this forum

with tren, when i test my E2, it s high

So, if it's the tren, then is the 50mg Aromasin taken daily now too much? Will it be wise to cut back the dosage down to 25mg ED itself at this point?

E2 testing is usually done with a cheap method called electrochemiluminescence (ECLIA), this will cause tren to show up as E2 when it is not. You need to verify that any testing done is using LC/MS methodology or the readings will be way off, this type of testing is generally more expensive if it offered at all.

what test dose are u and your friend running and what are your e2 levels, since u said it's effective u must have your numbers verifying this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws