over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks out from Border States

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Four weeks out lookin' almost ready. Shows are won from the back so looks like we are on our way:D

Attachments

• eviback.JPG
    eviback.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 962
very nice shape and condition..good luck!

She's looking good, Dusty.

Please tell her hello and that I think she looks good from the front also! :D

Dusty, HF is very drool-worthy! :D

Attachments

• Damn.jpg
    Damn.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 902
yeah, to bump what Edge said, nice calves, they almost look little upside down hearts.

looking good there HF... i cant wait to see ya compete... wahoooooo

Forget the calves! I was looking at the glute/ham tie in area!

If she is 4 weeks out, she is going to be shredded!

you can see the 2 heads of the hammies poking out as it is :)

Very Impressive

Four weeks out lookin' almost ready. Shows are won from the back so looks like we are on our way:D

Hey bro can you outline her offseason program. how many x a week does she train, does she train heavy, how much or when does she use cardio,basic macronutrient ratios, etc. if you have time. I have a few girlfriends that aspire to reach a similiar level of development and conditioning. Most have some athletic background or some novice figure experience. I have trained with some dudes who were very successful bbers but never with any women. lately I am getting alot of requests for help but dont really understand how much different it would be to train a female who aspires to your girls level. Thnx for any guidance.

Thats the first thing i noticed, then the calves.:D

WOW!

MY OH MY!! HF, Looking very ready and another 4 weeks to go!!!! Gonna do some damage, and mess up a lot of other girl's plans;) :D . Looking real good!!

Thanks AD. She is the most dedicated athlete I have ever worked with. Honestly though, this is about as lean as she will be onstage. From here it is just a matter of keeping her full and getting her dry. A lot of trainers make the mistake of bringing girls in to lean and the judges dock points for that. Figure is a very frusterating sport but after years of prep'n girls I have figured out for the most part what judges are looking for.

Hey bro can you outline her offseason program. how many x a week does she train, does she train heavy, how much or when does she use cardio,basic macronutrient ratios, etc. if you have time. I have a few girlfriends that aspire to reach a similiar level of development and conditioning. Most have some athletic background or some novice figure experience. I have trained with some dudes who were very successful bbers but never with any women. lately I am getting alot of requests for help but dont really understand how much different it would be to train a female who aspires to your girls level. Thnx for any guidance.

I shot you a PM. She will also outline her offseason diet and training program as well as her contest plan in the womens forum. The one thing that you should know is that just like male athletes nutrition and training is far from a one size fits all for figure competitors. You need to look at each girls structure and manipulate it in anyway that you can to increase taper to the max. Suits also play a huge roll in the success of a female athlete. I take all my clients when it comes time to get a suit to ensure they get the cut and color that best flatters there physique.

Upper back definition is looking great that far out. She has put in some hard work! Always noticed the figures have such a diced up back, lotsa effort there.

Look great. U should dial in just right. Good luck!!!!

Thanks Bro!

I shot you a PM. She will also outline her offseason diet and training program as well as her contest plan in the womens forum. The one thing that you should know is that just like male athletes nutrition and training is far from a one size fits all for figure competitors. You need to look at each girls structure and manipulate it in anyway that you can to increase taper to the max. Suits also play a huge roll in the success of a female athlete. I take all my clients when it comes time to get a suit to ensure they get the cut and color that best flatters there physique.

Again she looks great! I can only imagine how hard she has worked to get this far. Major props to the both of u.

Shows are won from the back so looks like

That is very true imo.......Dusty she looks awsome!!! All the best to her in the rest of her prep.........She is going to kick some major ass at her show!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131