over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks out photos

ironwill

Registered
Hi all, i am four weeks out from my first contest.....I thought i would share some pics with you all....
six feet tall weighing 230 ish lbs here....dropping a few more lbs of fat and then water and hope ill look ok....I did a brutal leg workout and some cardio prior to these so dont hold the leg flatness against me,,,they arent quite as bad as they apppear, but definitely will be last to come in..
thanks for checking in...

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
7 and final pic....:)

Last edited:
You're right on track, IW!! Your upper body (front and back) is excellent and will look terrific once you're shredded. :) Good job man!

Thanks guys.....Im doing lunges and hitting the legs pretty hard....I dont know if there is anything i can do to help in 3.5 weeks, im told ill dry out and look good the final week....Typically quite vascular and dry looking in the am, then they fill up with water....some fat left also....Just hoping for the best, ive never been here before...Its all new territory for me..

ironwill

looking thick!!...good job!

looking thick!!...good job!
thanks.... now to try and dial it all in......
good luck to you this wknd...you will do great....big changes in a short time...kudos..

Legs are last for lots of people. Mine dry out amazingly in 10 days... Work on your posing, you are not displaying your physique to it's best. Makes a big difference.
Good luck! Keep bangin!

Legs are last for lots of people. Mine dry out amazingly in 10 days... Work on your posing, you are not displaying your physique to it's best. Makes a big difference.
Good luck! Keep bangin!

Thanks i appreciate it..., I am totally open to some suggestions on how to hold myself proper.....
Im just going through all this fun stuff as a virgin here...
My routine will be to Drowning pool....Let the bodies hit the floor...fairly fast and heavy powerful first minute on this song..

Looking good man!

My legs are the last to get lean as well. You are looking good. One thing that helps a lot ...start from the ground up...flex the calves..then the quads..the abs...then swing the rest of that upperbody into the flex. Otherwise a guy tends to forget to flex the lowers.

Keep going...4 weeks at 2pounds per week...8 pounds of fat less and you'll look pretty darn good....you look good now..but a month of dieting will make a big difference. :)

You look good, just hit the cardio a little harder. I personally don't really do too much cardio, because my legs tend to get
too small and they are the first to lean out.

But in your case, you are the opposite, there are a lot of guys in my gym like you and they all told me that the key is in the cardio.

Also flex the quads non-stop, the constant flexing also brings out muscularity.

Keep it up, you look good, especially those obliques and you have nice muscle thickness.

One more tip looking back at your shots:

Focus on flexing the lats and NOT on the abs/obliques when doing the front lat spread. You sort of try to hold the air in the lats and tense them;
if you tense the abs/obliques, it flatens out that lats, and takes the flair away.

You do have good lats, they are aparent in your rear lat spread shot, so show them from the front too. It could be one of your
best poses.

Last edited:
thanks a tonne guys.....i will post up a few more at 3 weeks out.....trying to do this mostly on my own....I have had a tonne of help from Phil Hernon recently and will hire him next time out...prior to that DC helped me get large and just learn a lot about trng and changed a lot of my thoughts.....I will do my DC in offseason this yr and then hopefully Phil will have time next spring to bring me in...I had hired Phil last yr and wanted to do a contest but at 8 weeks out i had to move for my job and at that point i wasnt sure what i was going to do, and rather than waste anyones time i figured id try what i got from Phil up to 8 weeks out last time and just keep rolling with that..Its been good thus far, just need to figure out how to come in properly...I am thinking of doing skiploading from the info ive found on this site...
live and learn, no matter where i place, i feel fantastic and am looking the best i ever have to date and look forward to the next 3 weeks...i definitley found all the parts i need to work on under all that extra stuff i had on at 278 lbs...

You look good, just hit the cardio a little harder. I personally don't really do too much cardio, because my legs tend to get
too small and they are the first to lean out.

But in your case, you are the opposite, there are a lot of guys in my gym like you and they all told me that the key is in the cardio.

Also flex the quads non-stop, the constant flexing also brings out muscularity.

Keep it up, you look good, especially those obliques and you have nice muscle thickness.

One more tip looking back at your shots:

Focus on flexing the lats and NOT on the abs/obliques when doing the front lat spread. You sort of try to hold the air in the lats and tense them;
if you tense the abs/obliques, it flatens out that lats, and takes the flair away.

You do have good lats, they are aparent in your rear lat spread shot, so show them from the front too. It could be one of your
best poses.

Well spoken right here.. I would totally agree.. I would kick it up a notch to get the seperation going in the quads... also.. remember to pose from the legs up.. really flex your legs when you pose your upper body... kick it up a notch and finish strong!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws