over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks out

tonka

Registered
Hey PM bros, here is my cuzin getting ready for his first show on Nov.22. He asked me to help him although I tried to get him to work someone with more experience, but he had no funds for it. I am trying my best to bring him in shape. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• 4_weeks_out_front_double.jpg
    4_weeks_out_front_double.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 4_weeks_out_abs_thighs.jpg
    4_weeks_out_abs_thighs.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 601
  • 4_weeks_out_most_muscular.jpg
    4_weeks_out_most_muscular.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 589
  • 4_weeks_out_side_chest.jpg
    4_weeks_out_side_chest.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 521
Nice separation and he looks to be in good condition. You guys did a good job!

looks to be on track. yah good seperation in quads. cant really tell but lats and arms may be the weakest point that I see. just have him come in shredded and he will do great. a diffrent style of posing trunks may also help the look of his physique, he has a tiny waist, so something a tad smaller and v shaped, or try pulling them up a bit from the sides may help make him appear wider.

Nice separation and he looks to be in good condition. You guys did a good job!

Thanks TP!

looks to be on track. yah good seperation in quads. cant really tell but lats and arms may be the weakest point that I see. just have him come in shredded and he will do great. a diffrent style of posing trunks may also help the look of his physique, he has a tiny waist, so something a tad smaller and v shaped, or try pulling them up a bit from the sides may help make him appear wider.

Thank you for your feed back, yes his back and arms are his weak points. Hopefully he can get somewhat close to your condition (which was SICK by the way).

looks good, he needs to work on his posing from here on out though!!!

Thanks Guys, he's still got some ways to go with posing and conditioning....will try to keep you guys updated!

Good condish for 4 weeks out. Work on the posing. Can mean the difference between 1st and 2nd.

How tall is he and what is his current weight - just curious. BTW, lines look very good. Best of luck to him!

He's looks like he is right on track. Good job...

Like other said... he needs to work on his posing. There are DVD's available on how to pose. It also helps to watch youtube videos of bodybuilding competitions... especially national and pro level.

How tall is he and what is his current weight - just curious. BTW, lines look very good. Best of luck to him!

He's 5'8 about 159lb in those pics.

I hear you guys on posing, thing is I am on a different island than him, and he is basically trying to learn to pose on his own lol. I try my best to explain to him poses and send him to different web sites. GerryT has been kind enough to give him some pointers. Hopefully when he comes up for the show and I can help him more.

Thanks again guys!

2 weeks out now

A couple of pics 2 weeks out.

Attachments

• 2_weeks_out_Front.jpg
    2_weeks_out_Front.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 2_weeks_out_most_muscular_2.jpg
    2_weeks_out_most_muscular_2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 262
  • 2_weeks_out_side_chest.jpg
    2_weeks_out_side_chest.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 268
looks great, and he will be more than prepared physique wise for his first show, but you really need to work on his posing, at least fix the side chest pose for him.

He looks FREAKIN GREAT though!! I wish to GOD I would have been that prepared conditioning wise for my first show...LOL

looks great, and he will be more than prepared physique wise for his first show, but you really need to work on his posing, at least fix the side chest pose for him.

He looks FREAKIN GREAT though!! I wish to GOD I would have been that prepared conditioning wise for my first show...LOL

Thanks B-boy. When he comes up for the show, he will definitely be working with a season competitor here on his posing. Will keep you guys posted

damn the 2 weeks out photos look real good. legs came in big time . should be right on the money come show time

That is crazy conditioning for a guy who has never competed before. You are doing a great job with him and should be proud of both his effort and your knowledge and guidance. Well done.

damn the 2 weeks out photos look real good. legs came in big time . should be right on the money come show time

Thanks Latimus!

That is crazy conditioning for a guy who has never competed before. You are doing a great job with him and should be proud of both his effort and your knowledge and guidance. Well done.

Thanks Dusty,
He was pretty lean from 20 weeks out and that made it very easy for me :D . I am trying my best not to screw him up and string him out.
I have still a lot to learn (I think some of you guys have forgotten more than I know lol)and this board has been a great help. Thanks again!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws