over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 Weeks out

Johnny Ringo

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Updated pics from my first contest prep.. 50's Master's Division. Lots of work still to do.. Awesome experiance.. still sodium loading so carrying extra water

Tks for your input and support

Yeah.. I know about Legs.. Debated weither or not to do contest this year or wait till next after a productive Lower body offseason..

Def will hire one of the Great Trainers here for that project

JR

Attachments

• IMG_7064.JPG
    IMG_7064.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_7073.JPG
    IMG_7073.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_7078.JPG
    IMG_7078.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_7086.JPG
    IMG_7086.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 422
Looking good man! Last month is go time!Grind it out man.

Dont tell me you are 50.
Bodybuilding makes you look younger. My thinking about bodybuilding was negative in older age. I used to hear that you wont look good after 40.

:headbang: Hell yeah brother!!! Looking brilliant! Smash the last 4 weeks. And use the off-season to bring up your weaker points!

Look terrific at any age, much less 50! I would make Masters Nationals a goal for 2012. I have worked with several athletes for this show over last few years, and really think you can be competitive. Much respect and good luck.

fuck great work for 50+ i say great work for any damn age man.

I cannot wait to see how you do man and what this off-season brings you! I bet next year we are gonna be looking at prep pics saying, goddamn his legs are fucking beastly!

All the input and Support really is motivating and keeps me focused.. I never realized the commitment and work involved in doing a contest

Oris, If I can Get Queefer to share some of his Secrets for Getting big as a Gorilla I will def have a productive Offseason!

Again thanks

JR

All the input and Support really is motivating and keeps me focused.. I never realized the commitment and work involved in doing a contest

Oris, If I can Get Queefer to share some of his Secrets for Getting big as a Gorilla I will def have a productive Offseason!

Again thanks

JR

Dude if you weren't doing a show, who the hell would i text at 5:30 in the am=-) LMAO.

Dude you will do awesome at your show, and you are a great person outside of the bodybuilding arena. In my book you have already won man!

keep up the great work.

Way to go bro - looking like you are right on track! Nice to see you do it! Gives me motivation (I'm 51!)

Looking good bro!

Damn wish I looked that good, legs or no legs

Looking damn good JR. Nice work! Seeing you pushing on at 50+ keeps me motivated too, so thank you for that!

looking awesome bro, always see the biggest changes in the last 4 weeks so keep pushing hard , !

The Input and support is very appreciated .. Keeps the motivation and focus on this Crazy RollerCoaster Ride...

Looking forward to a finished product.. traveling down a road i've never been before.. Seems like things are changing daily.. Of course there are always Setbacks and disappointments.. But if it was easy everyone would be doing it

I have a total new respect for those that compete and the effort and commitment it takes along with the Nerve to step on stage

This Board is a Goldmine of Vets and information to make it a success and semi-enjoyable adventure

I lay in bed at nite and Fantasize about IHOP instead of Women.. Does that mean I'm Crazy or Gay?:banghead:

New Def coming in daily...

JR

Attachments

• 060211.JPG
    060211.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 271
Looking sharp in your last pic JR. Keep doing what your doing. These last weeks will mind fuck you if you let them. Don't question yourself. Your look great. Nerves for the stage will be nonexistent if you have done everything you could have during the prep. Nerves comes from being unprepared. It's sad show day....tons of beautiful women in bikinis and all you want is shit food..lol. Go easy on that ihop too bro. You'll swell up like a mofo!

New Def coming in daily...

JR[/QUOTE]

I lay in bed at nite and Fantasize about IHOP instead of Women.. Does that mean I'm Crazy or Gay?:

Only gay if you dream of fukking the pancakes.... LOL

Great work bro - keep your focus and dont go second guessing. Not long to go ....you will do great!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131