YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4+ wks in now and I'm beginning to be pleased!

silverTT

Registered
Just wanted to say that I've finally begun to really experience some of the effects of the peps now.. Its taken around 4wks for me to sift through the beginning bloat and water, the in-between so-so and now I'm pretty happy because I've begun to notice tightening in my chest and midsection and decrease in fat in those areas..

I didnt really realize it would take a little time to notice results but if I continue on my same course then I can only imagine what I can achieve!
And make note that I cannot be perfect with my dosing and frequency due to work, but so far everything is working out quite well..

For those that may get disappointed early... ride it out. Things will come!

how bout some pics???

:)

I unfortunately dont have any pics per se..all are old.
My goal is to gain a contract with fitness mags like muscle and fitness, ect... I'm not a competitive BB, I'm more or less looking to be a fitness model for mags, ect..
My specs are:
29yrs
180lbs
5'8"
dropping into the 7% now..
This is what I maintain all the time, but the peps have begun to provide me with something above and beyond I've been able to achieve with supps and diet.
BTW- I'm still AAS free for 4-5yrs now..

However I'm looking to add to my regime and needing advice...
-AICAR and GW1516 - unsure of cost/benefit ratio at this time
-Inj L-carnitine
-Anavar-Love this compound (believe this is my choice) - fantastic

I will try to get a pic posted though...

gains

Silver TT I am glad to hear of your positive gains with peps, you can get great gains without all the sides of AAS, just hard work and spending some time doing research, people often get into the habit of comparing this with AAS, and that is where the mistakes come in, once they spend some time reading and learning, the results will and do come. Trial and error and common sense often go a long way. Congrats!!!!

thanks Genesis..

Btw Vein5 how did you fair? I remember you saying that you discontinued your peps due to increase in water/fat while on?

Man when I first started the DAC the first wk or two I was bloated as the pillsbury dough boy which is very unlike me. I finished the 3wks I had of the DAC and switched to the mod GRP(1-29) and GHRP-6 at 100/125 respectively 3x day. Ive been on these now for around 2 wks and beginning to feel much tighter, harder and leaner via my mirror subjectivity. I feel as if I may have a little cortisol/prolactin increase due to a puffy/sore increase in a very tiny gyno lump under one nipple. But has since really has been no big deal..

I'm about to run out of the GHRP6 then I'm beginning Ipamorelin with the modGhp and will probably continue with that for awhile..

Lemme know if you restarted or tried something different!

Well I quit the cjc with dac and ghrp for about 4 weeks and I tightened up back to normal. I started cjc1293 and ghrp-6 and it has been going great. I just bought genisis ipamorelin and cjc (sermorelin) yesterday and started it. Is that what your going to be running?

I'm continuing to run the mod gh1-29 with Ipamorelin at the moment, well at least for the next 3wks give or take.

I'm on the fence at the moment on my Ipa dosage. I dont have a problem running a higher dose as opposed to allowing the reconed liquid to sit for longer periods. I have a 10mg bottle of Ipa and thinking about reconing in with 4mgs of mod 1-29 and coming to a 100/250mg mix.

Well aside from the peps Im looking to supplement in other compounds.. I'm thinking prami, inj carnitine and var.

Even though I've been happy with the peps so far the results seem to be very 'finicky' or diet and training specific. Should I drop off the wagon, miss my training or mess up my diet, I find myself looking like total S**t. Bloated, soft and miserable. I didnt think this would be the case but I seem to be MORE sensitive now. HMm?

~SilverTT

Do you fancy posting your timings and protocols, im about to embark on a run of CJC-1295 and GHRP-6, and wondererd how you run it yourself with the peptides you have.

Sure.. unfortunately my schedule is all over the place and I dose as I can... I'm a paramedic and work pretty messed up schedules..

I've been dosing approx 2-3x, maybe 4, per day... first thing am, typically prior to 3rd meal (12:30-1:00) then just before bed after my last meal.. Keep in mind my very last meal is about 10 egg whites, zero fat or carbs.

I opted to go for 100mg of mod CJC(1-29) and 250mg of Ipa and things have been fine. I'm adding in a low dose of Prami shortly b/c I feel as if I have a slight crossover and increasing cortisol/prolactin levels.

Silver, do you mean 100mcg or 100mg,

I am sure he meant a 100mcg. Happens to the best of us.

Silver,

What do you think is causing the prolactin/cortisol spike? I am running close to the same doses (100mcg of Mod1-29/ 150 Ipa) and having no sides like that. Could it be something else you are taking?

Silver, I couldn't agree with you more. The combo of CJC and GHRP-6 worked better for me than any fat burner,clen/t3,combo ever did. I literally went down 2 pant sizes in 2months, and retained a good portion of my size. I was 253lbs when I started the CJC combo and 2 months later I was 245lbs and lost 2pant sizes. I loved it, plus there were other side benefits as well. I saw more off that 1 cycle than I did with most AAS cycles (as far gains and or benefits), don't get me wrong AAS has it's place but geez I never saw bodyfat melt away like it did when I was on that cycle. Keep up the good work Silver, and let us know how it's working for you. I'm sorry for asking this but how long are you going to run this for??

Thank You guys for the replies...

I've been away from the 'bodybuilding' scene for yrs and I am returning. No reason really but really wanna to go above and beyond what I've achieved before.

I havent used AAS in yrs so I've begun the peps.. Honestly I will continue the peps indefinitely if they are available and within easy reach. I have always been interested in GH for anti-aging purposes obviously but also for bodybuilding purposes.

I'm still young and only beginning my benefit from GH secretagougues..

Currently I just begun Anavar at 25mg/day, prami beginning at 0.125mg/ 2x day and gonna work up to say 0.5mg+ day.
Peps will obviously continue... Looking to continue with the mod cjc(1-29) and GHRP-6 at 100/100-150, respectively.

Unless someone has a different idea... Prami is because ive developed a tenderness and increase in a lump under my R nipple since beginning the peps around 6wks ago.

just curious why add the var if the peptides are working for you.

prima i think is the best for prolactin.

if it were me var at no less then 50mg to see results. it really messes with cholesterol to so 6 weeks is tops usually only four.

Just wanted to say that I've finally begun to really experience some of the effects of the peps now.. Its taken around 4wks for me to sift through the beginning bloat and water, the in-between so-so and now I'm pretty happy because I've begun to notice tightening in my chest and midsection and decrease in fat in those areas..

I didnt really realize it would take a little time to notice results but if I continue on my same course then I can only imagine what I can achieve!

Not that I wish to get into this thread, sadly due to other daily demands happening in my life now. However, this thread of fortune strikes me in the *wrong* way.

Haven't you wondered why it took a month (3 weeks +) for your bodies accumulated "bloat and water retention" to diminish? Doesn't that sound strange to you? I mean to say, what do you think miraculously happened that finally allowed your body the ability to remove your previously unwanted water and bloat? There is an undesired scientific solution as to why this happened, yet I submit to you it's not due to your pep's going bad, nor is it due to your body finally getting to where it believes you think you want it to be. Your body has no idea of what you think is the ideal body. It's a machine - nothing more.

And make note that I cannot be perfect with my dosing and frequency due to work, but so far everything is working out quite well..

I am convinced that your above comments hold the key as to why you're still seeing results. Though I am also convinced this duration of time is limited (wherein results are seen) as noted by your initial comments.
You're body is in the process of adaptation.

no 123cctv, I'm not quite catching your point there...
If I'm doing something wrong or off basis then please let me know and dont be elusive about it..

If your reference was due to the fact that my schedule is alternating and is never constant then just say that please. I understand I cant be perfect however I take my days I'm overly busy and I make those my 'off' days to allow myself to abstain from exogenous supplementation.

But aside from that I dont exactly know what your refering to... so pls indulge me..
Thanks...

RV- the Var is added in only because it functions on a completely different physiologic level. I've always loved Var for the benefits it provides and wanted something to tighten and harden a little bit while providing some anabolic quality without causing side effects or a negative HTA response..

The Prami is due to a sore nip as well as the positive benefit of libido enhancement.. I've been a long time user of selegiline and wanted to try a different dopamine agonist..

If your reference was due to the fact that my schedule is alternating and is never constant then just say that please. I understand I cant be perfect however I take my days I'm overly busy and I make those my 'off' days to allow myself to abstain from exogenous supplementation.

Yes, because your scedule alternates and is not consistant tis why (I'm convinced) you're still seeing some results.

Your "days off" allow for clearing and assist in resensitization -- crucial to benefits.

Adaptation and Desensitization have been thoroughly discussed previously on these boards. However to bring this point home, I was attempting to point out that your body adapted to the substance and that's exactly why the bloat/water retention vanished.

It's best to keep your body sensitive to any substance you intriduce to it, thereby yeilding it's initial desired results throughout your entire research. Continual sensitivity can be accomplished by simply reducing dosages to just under the amount that creates sides. In other words, if 4IU creates various sides, then reduce the dosage until the sides stop. It's at that dose you'll receive appropriate benefits without forcing the body to adapt and even in some cases, create antibodies to combat the unwanted intrusion.

Though even at a reserved dosage, it's best to alternate. Again, rotation and confusion have also been discussed. For more information, please search these threads for:
Adaptation
Confusion
Rotation
Desensitization
Clearing

Thanks 123, I appreciate your response and fully agree with ya...

This is my beginning research with peps so I'm still fresh and learning new things every day and figuring out how my body responds to this exogenous supplementation. Its always a trial and error for everyone to see how each individual responds.

I've learned a good deal with my research so far and have come to realize that the high Ipamorelin dosage has been detrimental for me in that it has caused a sore, inflammed nip. Hence I will d/c this once I'm out and reformulate my next move. But what you say, should I expect increased subq water whenever using any type of GH analog? I hate feeling watery...

I will go back to the mod (1-29) with ghrp-6 at 100/100 respectively. Simple, conservative and effective.

But thank you for your input bud!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420