over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

40-50iu Slin per day - effective?

I have always wanted to try 5iu 3 times a day on training days and see what happens w slin-r

insulin sensitivity in MUSCLE cells is a good thing. For bodybuilding, insulin sensitivity in FAT cells is not. A lot of these OTC insulin sensitizers contribute to both, or sometimes just fat cells.

for instance: When I tried using R-ALA as a GDA, I found it easy to gain fat added around my waist.

Some of them are good at lowering BG...just important to pay attention to where it goes.

What's the best GDA in my opinion? Ideally before a meal or soon thereafter, do a few body-weight squats, push ups, pull ups or isometric flexing. Hell, just do what bbers do best and flex in the mirror for a few. This has a substantially under-recognized benefit for nutrient partitioning.

insulin sensitivity in MUSCLE cells is a good thing. For bodybuilding, insulin sensitivity in FAT cells is not. A lot of these OTC insulin sensitizers contribute to both, or sometimes just fat cells.

for instance: When I tried using R-ALA as a GDA, I found it easy to gain fat added around my waist.

Some of them are good at lowering BG...just important to pay attention to where it goes.

What's the best GDA in my opinion? Ideally before a meal or soon thereafter, do a few body-weight squats, push ups, pull ups or isometric flexing. Hell, just do what bbers do best and flex in the mirror for a few. This has a substantially under-recognized benefit for nutrient partitioning.

Good idea you think it will make a real world difference. I've toyed with the idea of a little cardio after work before my carb meal to increase muscle insulin sensitivity but I hate cardio so much. I'm thinking of throwing an arm and calf workout in after work one day before my carb meal just to partition carbs better. I work 12 hours hour shifts so nothing too strenuous lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

doesnt this have more to do with genetics ? i have seen guys use 90-120 iu of insulin on weakest body part and no fat gains what so ever

is it not far to say any insulin or gda has the same insulin sensitivity to fat as it does to muscle (for ex if used on off day from training) and that genetics plays the biggest factor here?

You know what the more I think about it I'm going to do this. Will take 10 mins while im waiting for rice to cook and can't do any harm. I've never belived in burning calories to get lean, choosing instead to focus on nutrient partitioning and insulin sensitivity and the shit works. Any edge I can get ill take. Never used gda's for the reasons you state. Only really worth doing this on the carby meals I would think

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity