advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

40 grams Humapro is equivalent to 224 grams of whey protein isolate ??

I saw a few guys saying it doesn't compare to 240gram whey.
As if they've used that much whey per day. Sorry but I don't buy that at all.
Anyway i suspect whey was tested more anabolic due to calories and peptides and such. Otherwise protein is just essential aminos.
10 grams is equal to 30 grams protein supposedly. What do you think they give to comatose patients?
Idk about this brand but theres no doubt that essential aminos can replace protein.

I'm guessing we have the same info from a mutual friend with huge calves that used to be involved with humapro? I won't comment either.

LOL... Ahhhhh like being in high school again.. :rolleyes:

Why in the hell would anybody buy overpriced Humapro when all it is is EAA's?

I'm gonna post something out in the open, ALR wasn't exactly in business for the best interest of the buyers, that is plain and simple if you knew how he operated. Now I know that the guy isn't around to defend himself, but lets all cut the shit and call a spade a spade. If he could swindle you and get away with it, he would have...and did many times.

Buy EAA's from TN and tell me there is no difference.

I'm gonna post something out in the open, ALR wasn't exactly in business for the best interest of the buyers, that is plain and simple if you knew how he operated. Now I know that the guy isn't around to defend himself, but lets all cut the shit and call a spade a spade. If he could swindle you and get away with it, he would have...and did many times.

EXACTLY.....and then you can add to it....bcaa, carbs...whatever..

I cant stand anything really that's in a colored jar or can...

except budwiser.

:D

I myself have never said Humapro is better than any other EAA's.... I just think its better than whey... that's all... i've just always used Humapro as my EAA's so if its worked why change??

I myself have never said Humapro is better than any other EAA's.... I just think its better than whey... that's all... i've just always used Humapro as my EAA's so if its worked why change??

Brother, just in case it came off wrong, and to others as well, my post wasn't directed at anybody directly:cool:

I'm one for not changing things if they are working, but why not save money and just buy EAA's? It's the same thing. Maybe the company in question bought the EAA's from somebody else, and marketed it under the name Humapro;):lightbulb:

Just trying to save you and others money:)

Brother, just in case it came off wrong, and to others as well, my post wasn't directed at anybody directly:cool:

I'm one for not changing things if they are working, but why not save money and just buy EAA's? It's the same thing. Maybe the company in question bought the EAA's from somebody else, and marketed it under the name Humapro;):lightbulb:

Just trying to save you and others money:)

hes from NY....they are all the same....he cant help it:D

like my wifey....we go shopping and the only thing she wants to buy
is the most EXPANSIVE thing they have of something....

without even looking at anything else I swear shes got a radar that walks
her right over to the most expansive thing on the damn shelf....

I even play a game now, where ill say to myself "watch her pick THAT
one up"...lol

:)

Last edited:
EXACTLY.....and then you can add to it....bcaa, carbs...whatever..

I cant stand anything really that's in a colored jar or can...

except budwiser.

:D

I like you until you said you drink Budwiser............lol

hes from NY....they are all the same....he cant help it:D

LMFAO!... I fuckin' love ya dawg... bada boom bada bing

If you don't mind sharing:

What is your calorie level during the last few weeks of your cuts?
How many grams of protein (not including aminos)?
How many grams of EAAs?
How many grams of protein do you think you would eat without the EAAs?

Basically, I'm trying to understand (quantitatively) how you use the EAAs to replace protein. I've always been scared to reduce protein during a cut. I can see how this would be a nice option especially when calories get tight.

LMFAO!... I fuckin' love ya dawg... bada boom bada bing

NYC and what?????? Proud to be asshole, for life. :headbang: And if I'm going to replace my Humapro with anything I'm going with Dante's product...that is all

If you don't mind sharing:

What is your calorie level during the last few weeks of your cuts?
How many grams of protein (not including aminos)?
How many grams of EAAs?
How many grams of protein do you think you would eat without the EAAs?

Basically, I'm trying to understand (quantitatively) how you use the EAAs to replace protein. I've always been scared to reduce protein during a cut. I can see how this would be a nice option especially when calories get tight.

I only eat 1 pound of meat per day for protein. The rest is 80-100 grams EAA. I add my carbs, fats, and extra leucine. I should add bcaa but things seem legit. As far as gaining this works just as well as my previous 3lbs of meat per day, whey, and carbs. But I feel better and not bloated.

I'm guessing we have the same info from a mutual friend with huge calves that used to be involved with humapro? I won't comment either.
My buddy too ;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I only eat 1 pound of meat per day for protein. The rest is 80-100 grams EAA. I add my carbs, fats, and extra leucine. I should add bcaa but things seem legit. As far as gaining this works just as well as my previous 3lbs of meat per day, whey, and carbs. But I feel better and not bloated.

Do you take the EAA at certain times like meals would or do you just sip them all day??

Do you take the EAA at certain times like meals would or do you just sip them all day??

I'll do meats/fats/vegtables. 3 hours later EAA/carbs. I'll do that through out the day.

ALR's formulation is different from TN's. Is it worth $20 extra? I don't know, however it is different.

ALR's formulation is different from TN's. Is it worth $20 extra? I don't know, however it is different.

Hmm you dont say...I wonder who made that product for them for years and years?

Hmm you dont say...I wonder who made that product for them for years and years?

Whats your opinion on the product. Anything beneficial over standard EAA's?

Whats your opinion on the product. Anything beneficial over standard EAA's?

Per the post he made and deleted twice there's a reason they no longer provide the product to Alri...........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131