over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

400mg/ml test e

I am trying to decide to pull the trigger and order some 400mgs/ml test. i have gotten the 250mg test e from the sponsor before and liked it.

does anyone know if the 400mg/ml test e is a painful inject? i tried searching all over for info, but cant find any. thanks.

Don't do it! Anything that concentrated has a very good chance of being quite painful. You need more BA/BB to dissolve that and it will cause irritation and cripple you chances are. If they dont use a lot of BA/BB then there might be ethyl oletate in there and some seem to be allergic to it. I was in terrible pain and lots of swelling once when I used T 400.
There also in no damn reason to be using that. Just stick to 250 mg/ml. Hell, even if youre taking 1 gram a week that is only 4cc per week and that can be split into 2 seperate 2cc injections in different sites. Even if I were to do 2 grams a week I wouldnt use 400 mg/ml. Much better off doing mutiple injections and spreading out what little pain youll get from the less concentrated stuff.

Don't do it! Anything that concentrated has a very good chance of being quite painful. You need more BA/BB to dissolve that and it will cause irritation and cripple you chances are. If they dont use a lot of BA/BB then there might be ethyl oletate in there and some seem to be allergic to it. I was in terrible pain and lots of swelling once when I used T 400.
There also in no damn reason to be using that. Just stick to 250 mg/ml. Hell, even if youre taking 1 gram a week that is only 4cc per week and that can be split into 2 seperate 2cc injections in different sites. Even if I were to do 2 grams a week I wouldnt use 400 mg/ml. Much better off doing mutiple injections and spreading out what little pain youll get from the less concentrated stuff.

when i used their test e 250, they use ethyl oletate in that. and that was smooth and painless for me. i am pretty sure they use ethyl oleate in the test e 400 too. i would split it up into two shots per week for a total of 500mgs per week. i would order their test e 250, but they arent carrying it now, they only have the test e 400.

I am trying to decide to pull the trigger and order some 400mgs/ml test. i have gotten the 250mg test e from the sponsor before and liked it.

does anyone know if the 400mg/ml test e is a painful inject? i tried searching all over for info, but cant find any. thanks.

E should never be painful. I have had 300 and it was smooth as the 200. I know who has the 400 and their products are insanely awesome. Tried another one of their 400mg products that should burn causeit contains prop in it. Felt good and I tested over 1500 on last bloods. No worries go for it. E is mild going in.

Anything dosed to 400mg has always HURT me like crazy...300mg is my top end personally...

That's gonna hurt lol. How much are you planning on going per week?

I dont think t 400 is too bad as far as pain goes granted it's more painful than 200mg per ml. But of u do 1ml say cyp 2ml t400 won't b too bad as far as pain goes.

I've used a 400mg/ml Test-E that was mostly painless, slight dull ache, same guy's 200 Test-E / 200 Tren-E / 200 Mast-E blend hurt, but was not debilitating and well worth it.

I now use a different guy's 350 Test-E that is COMPLETELY painless, better than 250 ive used.

for me personally, I have used t400 and have taken 2 1/2 ccs at once, i would shoot in my glute, thigh, bicep, tricep, pec, and shoulders....

I'll say this, when I first started using it, my body didnt like it at all, and it did hurt somewhat and i would get knots in my thigh, however, as my body grew used to it, the pain wasn't so bad....

however, I'm also a nut job and into pain, so take my view on pain with a grain of salt lol

I used some 400TE and it just left a a slight sore spot for 1-2 days
but no biggie. It was better when combined with eq in same Inj.
The thing is I am one of those people that very rarely have inj
site pain. I can see where Maldorf is coming from. You posted in the newbie section so I assume you are not sure how you will react to high mg
stuff. You"d be better off with some 200-250 mg stuff and just using a little more. It really sucks when your money is tied up in a bunch of stuff you can't use cuz of rhe inj site pain. I did see some guys go through some bad test E pain at 250mg a couple years ago but that was that carbolic problem.
Who knows you may use that T400 no problem. Then again only one way to find out and one way to never know. Good luck, T

I've had 250mg of test E that has a wee bit of a bite, and then 300mg from a different sponsor and it was completely painless.....

Some pain for two days but not that bad, I have had alot worse.

i would just stick to the 250mg test e, which i have used before from my source and really liked. but the problem is, i only order from one place and they are domestic source (i have TS clearance so i wont take any chances with overseas sources) and the test e they have is 400mg, they dont have the 250 anymore. sucks.

I've used test D @ 500mg/ml slight dull pain and a TestD and EQ blend @ 800mg/ml made by and UGL in the UK.

I would rather have a high mg/ml and save on the Vol injected.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131