over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

400mg/ml test

Dnorris1369

Newbies
Just got some test enanthate from my cousin. I don't see this much. Most I see is 200 to 300. Is this ok and if so how much weekly. I've been doing 300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If its legit it will usually be painful

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

it might not be painful, especially if its in a good carrier oil, but the amount of solvent they will have to use to keep 400 suspended will be a lot and test flu will be a concern. i like my test 400 however good luck.

You've been doing 300 for how long? You definitely sound under educated on the subject

2 1/2 months. I am I've learned a lot lately but still have a lot to learn. Gotta start somewhere

Just start off small and you should have nothing to worry about, like no more than half a CC at the most for the first injection to gauge how painful it is or isn't.

So you've been on for ten weeks and are wanting to continue? Any thoughts on pct or a timeframe to call the cycle quits?

I was actually on for 8. Now I'm off but definitely going back on. Got a few more weeks downtime

Test e melts just above room temp and if they went lower on BB and used EO as a carrier they can do it with relatively little pip but most labs don't they stay with the standard 2% BA 20% BB and throw 200 grams of test in and make 500 ml volume with only 200 and something ml oil and you have some painfully ass shit that turns too crystal gel of it gets below 75 degrees outside

Test e melts just above room temp and if they went lower on BB and used EO as a carrier they can do it with relatively little pip but most labs don't they stay with the standard 2% BA 20% BB and throw 200 grams of test in and make 500 ml volume with only 200 and something ml oil and you have some painfully ass shit that turns too crystal gel of it gets below 75 degrees outside

For one if you think you have to use EO on a product,relearn how and which solvents to use...EO is worthless in product...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

I'm not one to repeat what I hear without any personal experience however with this I'm almost certain the only real 400mg test hurts pretty bad. I'm going off what I've heard lol from more than a few close friends. Lots of test claims 400 but not many actually are. However if a sponsor here sells it we will know about theirs eventually with the tests

I'm not one to repeat what I hear without any personal experience however with this I'm almost certain the only real 400mg test hurts pretty bad. I'm going off what I've heard lol from more than a few close friends. Lots of test claims 400 but not many actually are. However if a sponsor here sells it we will know about theirs eventually with the tests
400mg/ml of Test E will have a bite if it's really 400mgs...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

You'll know if it's legit. Pinned 1ml of that wicked brew in my right quad and hobbled for 4-5 days. Good times...

Not a fan of these super high dosed mixes...Yes I've used legit (labwork done on it) sust 350 with NO PIP, but only 0.2-0.3 cc ED, not larger volume infrequent shots.

I think Massive G mentioned a lot of guys having issues running insanely high mg mixes, usually the ones getting abcesses or extreme pain. It would be cool if MG chimes in.

Not a fan of these super high dosed mixes...Yes I've used legit (labwork done on it) sust 350 with NO PIP, but only 0.2-0.3 cc ED, not larger volume infrequent shots.

I think Massive G mentioned a lot of guys having issues running insanely high mg mixes, usually the ones getting abcesses or extreme pain. It would be cool if MG chimes in.

Ya it was in an old thread of his

See this question everywhere... I've been told by numerous brewers that high mg test needs to be a blend... E/C , E/C/P or something along the lines of the original sust blend ..
I wouldn't trust any E over 300mg or Cyp over 250mg .. Not even if in Miglyol..

Been using T400 for 10 years without much problems. Course I am using it with other compounds in the same syringe so the total concentration is lower. Pain can also be caused by location and technique used.

I used T400 way back and it was horrible PIP. I always had to mix it with other stuff. I've had other UG gear poorly formulated that would fall out of suspension if it got too cool.

ya i never understood why people like those high volume per ml gear, id rather inject 20ml a week comfortably, vs 10 ml week and limp around for days, to each his own i guess

Toro's test 400 was painless and I'm very sensitive to pip. I recently made some test 400 using 200mg Test E and 200mg test C. 2%BA and 18%BB in grape seed oil. Gave 10ml to a friend. 3 injections in and no pip.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws