over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

400mgs of PRIMO vs 150 mgs of TREN per week

If all its Takes is A little Tren To Look Better then Everybody else 20 yrs younger Its WELL Worth It....IMO
Why do You Take It at 30 ???

If all its Takes is A little Tren To Look Better then Everybody else 20 yrs younger Its WELL Worth It....IMO
Why do You Take It at 30 ???

Are you trying to justify taking Tren for guys in their 40’s or 50 just because a guy who’s 30 is doing it??

I disagree with this 100%... I personally don’t think anyone who isn’t competing or needing to be 4-5% bodyfat and dry for some type of photo shoot or something, needs it.. But if someone is going to do it then I definitely think age and health is a huge factor..

Of course there’s the “everyone is different” crowd that’s going to fight me on this but I know AT LEAST 8-10 guys off the top of my head who look amazing and all are in single digit bodyfat in their 40’s and one of them I know for sure is 54 years old and none of them use Tren.. Only 2 of them run cycles once a year for summer and don’t use Tren (I know for a fact because they ask me to order their gear) and one of them benches 405lbs for reps on just TRT... But they train consistently, they train HARD, they do cardio and they don’t eat bullshit most of the time... Though 2 of them eat a little more freely because they have super active jobs like you do, so they can get away with some junk every so often..

It’s about hard training/cardio, the right food and rest that give you a look.. Especially in the OP trying to justify dropping 2-3% bodyfat? Ummm eat better and do cardio? Problem solved...

Are you trying to justify taking Tren for guys in their 40’s or 50 just because a guy who’s 30 is doing it??

I disagree with this 100%... I personally don’t think anyone who isn’t competing or needing to be 4-5% bodyfat and dry for some type of photo shoot or something, needs it.. But if someone is going to do it then I definitely think age and health is a huge factor..

Of course there’s the “everyone is different” crowd that’s going to fight me on this but I know AT LEAST 8-10 guys off the top of my head who look amazing and all are in single digit bodyfat in their 40’s and one of them I know for sure is 54 years old and none of them use Tren.. Only 2 of them run cycles once a year for summer and don’t use Tren (I know for a fact because they ask me to order their gear) and one of them benches 405lbs for reps on just TRT... But they train consistently, they train HARD, they do cardio and they don’t eat bullshit most of the time... Though 2 of them eat a little more freely because they have super active jobs like you do, so they can get away with some junk every so often..

It’s about hard training/cardio, the right food and rest that give you a look.. Especially in the OP trying to justify dropping 2-3% bodyfat? Ummm eat better and do cardio? Problem solved...

I'm with you partner as a whole. And for what's it worth, I am the OP and this question is actually about a client. I myself am 50 and natural but love this site because it always me a great vechicle in keeping up to date with the enhanced world without too much bullshit. I am happy enough that my client is candid to ask before jumping in. I personally think he could obtain that small bodyfat change with some tweaks here and there but it's his body and he is happily very health driven as well as vanity driven....kind of like most of us who are on forums like this. :D

Depends how long he’s going to run it. Primo for the short term and tren e in the long run. Also adding frag can have some great effects on fat loss.

Depends how long he’s going to run it. Primo for the short term and tren e in the long run. Also adding frag can have some great effects on fat loss.

Funny, I would of guessed the opposite. Primo for longer cycle and tren for shorter?

I already voted primo but I do want to add another view. Guys like to jump over tren posts though like any dose will kill you. Concreter actually makes really good points a lot of the time. Before anyone jumps on this I am not forcing anyone to do it.

Before I mention things the problem with many people is they have to up the dose out of curiosity. If 20mg is good then let me try 50mg it will only be for a few weeks and so on. Moreover I also 100% agree you have to be especially careful when older. Just like I don't recommend guys in the 40's or 50's should be bulking up.

Anyway 15-20mg tren a per day can really make a massive difference. Now you would need to monitor blood work but I think generally that dose is not too bad for most. Obviously some think any dose of tren is bad but merely giving an alternative view. Again though the problem is guys go overboard. They use 20mg per day for 8 weeks and think my blood work is fine so maybe I should add it to my trt :banghead:

Now do I think guys need tren to lose a bit of fat and looking athletic... of course not. But we all have our reasons for doing what we do.

Last edited:
I already voted primo but I do want to add another view. Guys like to jump over tren posts though like any dose will kill you. Concreter actually makes really good points a lot of the time. Before anyone jumps on this I am not forcing anyone to do it.

Before I mention things the problem with many people is they have to up the dose out of curiosity. If 20mg is good then let me try 50mg it will only be for a few weeks and so on. Moreover I also 100% agree you have to be especially careful when older. Just like I don't recommend guys in the 40's or 50's should be bulking up.

Anyway 15-20mg tren a per day can really make a massive difference. Now you would need to monitor blood work but I think generally that dose is not too bad for most. Obviously some think any dose of tren is bad but merely giving an alternative view. Again though the problem is guys go overboard. They use 20mg per day for 8 weeks and think my blood work is fine so maybe I should add it to my trt :banghead:

Now do I think guys need tren to lose a bit of fat and looking athletic... of course not. But we all have our reasons for doing what we do.

You make some sound points here. To me it also isn't cut and dry with the risk. While Primo is deemed safer than Tren, I figure there are some variables worth considering.

Less Tren needed equals less time on something beyond TRT dose. That would be a plus to Tren. Less mgs injected also a plus.

Money wise he isn't worried either way so not an issue on that. That said he does look after his long term health so Primo is less caustic and would generally be better tolerated.

The other thing I had mentioned before was he is already taking A-dex and by adding on Primo, he doesn't need to take on another drug like Caber as he would if he added something like Tren/NPP.

Things to weigh up anyways.

You make some sound points here. To me it also isn't cut and dry with the risk. While Primo is deemed safer than Tren, I figure there are some variables worth considering.

Less Tren needed equals less time on something beyond TRT dose. That would be a plus to Tren. Less mgs injected also a plus.

Money wise he isn't worried either way so not an issue on that. That said he does look after his long term health so Primo is less caustic and would generally be better tolerated.

The other thing I had mentioned before was he is already taking A-dex and by adding on Primo, he doesn't need to take on another drug like Caber as he would if he added something like Tren/NPP.

Things to weigh up anyways.

He wouldn't need to add another drug if he used tren either. Caber is definitely not essential with tren especially at 20mg per day. I understand why guys talk about mg total but it's really not the best thing to look at. To explain guys write he is on x amount fo gear and that is high. An example is 400mg test and 600mg primo is not a crazy cycle. Now 500mg tren, 250mg sdrol and 250mg halo is an entirely different thing.

I honestly get more results from 250mg tren per week than I do from 2 grams of test. I have tried both so I know. I look and feel better on the lower tren. Some may think that is nonsense but I assure you I feel and look awful on high test. I start breaking out in acne, hold water, have no energy etc etc. So mg's is mainly important when talking about the same drug. Again weighing everything up a small dose of primo seems like a great option. Nevertheless 20mg tren a per day may not be as bad as some believe.

@LK3, Do doses typically that low of npp require prami or caber?

im pretty sensitive to both est and prog and at those doses no ai or d2 ag.

nips might be slightly less then perfect but not enough to merit use of something i feel.

i really like that cycle especially for older guys, or trt ppl because you increase as you go ideally. like trt (less then 200mg t) then when time for gear 100mg mast, run for a month or so, then you can up test to 300 or up mast to 200, i kind of like upping the test for a month to 300 then lowering the test to 200 and adding another 100 of mast. 200 test 200 mast run a month or so and add 100mg npp. another month or so and +100 so 200 of each.

timed with diet and training you can get someone into really nice shape and be super responsible with the gear.:lightbulb:

i think ppl ARE being a lil dramatic about tren. its a totally valid choice especially bang for buck and dose as 100-200mg wk is all you need here. i know plenty of 40-55+ guys who love tren. lol

tren for sure has some unique downsides that should be considered, the mental stuff in partiuclar but for short term, prob its not THAT big a deal.

Terrible advice!

I don’t care to argue but damn Lmao I swear bodybuilders are worse than coke addicts.. For some reason I expect more intelligence from this crowd VS the other, but tell me this doesn’t sound exactly the same; and some of you have experience either with rec drugs or with people who do them, myself included...

“Bro, I’m not an addict, I just do coke whenever I drink/party to feel a little better.”

Parties 5x per week...

“People are so dramatic with Tren, go ahead, you’re 50 and just want to look 2% bodyfat better? PFT 200mg a week won’t hurt you, not a single person ever has posted good/healthy bloodwork on any dose of Tren, but you’ll be fine...”

People are going to do what they want, which is fine, but at least be realistic.. Knowing a bunch of guys who are 45+ who love Tren means what exactly? I know a bunch too.. And ALL OF THEM are the type to never get bloods done and think “If I feel fine then I must be fine.” Tell me I’m wrong on that?

OP, at least make sure your buddy gets a baseline bloodwork before starting the Tren if that’s what he decides to go with and bloodwork during if possible.. But I still hold that on 250mg of Test, close to 50 y/o and not being able to get into single digits, the drugs aren’t the problem..

Tren.. cheaper and stronger for better results...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im pretty sensitive to both est and prog and at those doses no ai or d2 ag.

nips might be slightly less then perfect but not enough to merit use of something i feel.

i really like that cycle especially for older guys, or trt ppl because you increase as you go ideally. like trt (less then 200mg t) then when time for gear 100mg mast, run for a month or so, then you can up test to 300 or up mast to 200, i kind of like upping the test for a month to 300 then lowering the test to 200 and adding another 100 of mast. 200 test 200 mast run a month or so and add 100mg npp. another month or so and +100 so 200 of each.

timed with diet and training you can get someone into really nice shape and be super responsible with the gear.:lightbulb:

That sounds like a good cycle for those wanting to minimize sides or health risks.

If one did not want to do masteron, do you think primo as the same dosage would be a good alternative??

I don’t care to argue but damn Lmao I swear bodybuilders are worse than coke addicts.. For some reason I expect more intelligence from this crowd VS the other, but tell me this doesn’t sound exactly the same; and some of you have experience either with rec drugs or with people who do them, myself included...

“Bro, I’m not an addict, I just do coke whenever I drink/party to feel a little better.”

Parties 5x per week...

“People are so dramatic with Tren, go ahead, you’re 50 and just want to look 2% bodyfat better? PFT 200mg a week won’t hurt you, not a single person ever has posted good/healthy bloodwork on any dose of Tren, but you’ll be fine...”

People are going to do what they want, which is fine, but at least be realistic.. Knowing a bunch of guys who are 45+ who love Tren means what exactly? I know a bunch too.. And ALL OF THEM are the type to never get bloods done and think “If I feel fine then I must be fine.” Tell me I’m wrong on that?

OP, at least make sure your buddy gets a baseline bloodwork before starting the Tren if that’s what he decides to go with and bloodwork during if possible.. But I still hold that on 250mg of Test, close to 50 y/o and not being able to get into single digits, the drugs aren’t the problem..

Matey I have had great blood work on tren cycles. I bet my bloodwork would look great now if I wasn't using avar. I haven't had it done recently but literally it's always gtg excluding my cholesterol panel (due to orals). Avar destroys my HDL. Although with good diet and supplementation the rest of my cholesterol markers are generally very good. I will get blood work done at the end of this avar run and also a few months later after no orals. I am sure things will be gtg both time but my HDL will be low on avar and much higher after a few months off avar. It doesn't really change for me at the moment (fingers crossed). My HCT/HBG may go up and down (was high a few years ago for a short time) and my white blood cells have been on the high side once but that's about it. Plus my HCT/HGB has been lower the last 5 or so blood tests and I have never given blood.

I wouldn't for 1 second pretend any of this stuff is good for you. Plus there is far more to health than just bloodwork. I also use test only for trt and wouldn't dream of using tren or mast etc. However I am pretty sure 20mg tren a with some trt test would do nothing bad to my bloodwork. I get it you are totally against aas and especially tren but as LK3 posted whilst it's bad it's not that bad if we are talking about 10-20mg per day max dose. To think 10-20mg tren a is going to automatically put someone at major risk is totally off. If you combine it with great diet, cardio and a healthy lifestyle I don't think it's that bad.

Again weighing a lot and taking aas are bad for you but there are many shades of grey with this. Someone 260 at 5ft 7 aged 48 taking 10mg tren a per day is set for an early grave but a guy taking 10-20mg weighing 200 at 5ft 10 who lives a healthy lifestyle should be fine (there are always exceptions).

Last edited:
Matey I have had great blood work on tren cycles. I bet my bloodwork would look great now if I wasn't using avar. I haven't had it done recently but literally it's always gtg excluding my cholesterol panel (due to orals). Avar destroys my HDL. Although with good diet and supplementation the rest of my cholesterol markers are generally very good. I will get blood work done at the end of this avar run and also a few months later after no orals. I am sure things will be gtg both time but my HDL will be low on avar and much higher after a few months off avar. It doesn't really change for me at the moment (fingers crossed). My HCT/HBG may go up and down (was high a few years ago for a short time) and my white blood cells have been on the high side once but that's about it. Plus my HCT/HGB has been lower the last 5 or so blood tests and I have never given blood.

I wouldn't for 1 second pretend any of this stuff is good for you. Plus there is far more to health than just bloodwork. I also use test only for trt and wouldn't dream of using tren or mast etc. However I am pretty sure 20mg tren a with some trt test would do nothing bad to my bloodwork. I get it you are totally against aas and especially tren but as LK3 posted whilst it's bad it's not that bad if we are talking about 10-20mg per day max dose. To think 10-20mg tren a is going to automatically put someone at major risk is totally off. If you combine it with great diet, cardio and a healthy lifestyle I don't think it's that bad.

Again weighing a lot and taking aas are bad for you but there are many shades of grey with this. Someone 260 at 5ft 7 aged 48 taking 10mg tren a per day is set for an early grave but a guy taking 10-20mg weighing 200 at 5ft 10 who lives a healthy lifestyle should be fine (there are always exceptions).

Funny enough that is more or less his size. He is 5ft 11 weighs in at 195. His recent bloodwork which was other than a high LDL was perfect. In regards to the high LDL, I very much expected this because he intermittent fast and does Keto. His triglicerides and HDL were perfect. Their ratio was perfect. Just to shut his doctor up he will likely do a calcium test to prove he is at low cardio vascular risk. The longer I work in this industry the more I find LDL particularly in low fat diets to be a worthless indicator of heart health...but that would be a different topic all together.

Last edited:

I think you should definitely post your bloodwork, and not challenging you by saying that but you have a lot of people who follow you on this board and know you, I think it would be great for informational purposes and to get at least ONE example on Tren if you’re on it and willing to do it.. if it’s not in your plans to be on Tren then don’t get on it for the sake of this but I’d sure love to see it..

And I completely understand what you’re saying, but let’s get something clear here;

I’m not against AAS/Tren, I’m against stupid/irresponsible use/abuse of these things... If you’re a young guy (20’s or 30’s though late 30’s I’d be even more cautious) and SERIOUSLY take care of your health, not just take a few curcumin caps and eat shitty only 2x a week and barely do cardio, but REALLY take care of your health in every aspect and you want to run a blast or do some Tren at responsible doses while taking of and monitoring yourself, then cool... Do it.. But the same way you compare a guy being 260lbs at 5’7 etc don’t you think it’s the same risk example being a guy who’s 50 and running Tren/harsh blasts etc??

Let’s be honest here, we see it WAAAAAYYYYY more often than not guys getting zero bloods, barely doing cardio, not supplementing, justifying Tren blasts year round or at the least running it 2-3x per year, eating like shit, being in their 40’s+ etc etc... And for what? I get it if you’re a competitor (though I think competing is just as dumb but you NEED to be 4% bodyfat etc to win so yea) or you’re an actor or model or something and need to have an edge because a big paycheck is on the line, or even if you’re a single, Brad Pitt looking dude AND just as successful in his 40’s-50’s and need to compete with the young 25 year olds and you have nothing better to do than smash 25 year old ass all day or make shit tons of money, then by all means I guess enjoy your life to the fullest but not a single one of these guys on this board is on that boat and I guarantee OP’s client isn’t on that boat either...

I’m sorry, but maybe it just struck me wrong to read the guy’s age and how minimal a change he desires and Tren is the first thing to mind instead of;

Bro, you want to lose 2-4% bodyfat? Drop some cals and up the cardio... Done.. Literally... Done... Some guys brought up saving money with Tren VS Primo etc.. Well how about saving all of it and doing the above? Now again, if the guy is 100% spot on with his health and lifestyle and can be responsible with it (which lets agree, seeing someone responsible with AAS is rare on here which is part of why I say what I say) and he really wants that extra edge, then I’m with you, it can’t be that bad...

I agree with everything you wrote. I couldn't tell you what I was running (exact compounds and doses) at the time of each bloodwork now because I don't keep a record of it. Nevertheless I have done blood work in the middle or near the end of about 5 tren cycles. I recall one time on a high dose my blood work actually improved (probably because I also dropped about 25 pounds). Perhaps I should keep an exact record but I am not that bad plus my doses have gotten lower over the years as well. I pretty much know how I respond to certain things but obviously that changes through time/age so nothing can be exact in this game.

I try to get bloodwork done frequently but it's more awkward now I have moved abroad. I pretty much get it done every time I go by the UK though which is approx 4 times per year. I can get bloodwork done on this tren. I have already paid for it but was unable to get tested last time so I will arrange it next time I am back. Problem is there are too many variables this time round. But I will get bloodwork done on this cycle but I am also using avar. As posted I have used tren before off orals and my bloodwork has been fine. Even on the likes of dbol I am ok. But avar tanks my HDL. Last time I used avar my HDL was literally zero :eek: So I expect my bloodwork to be good excluding HDL on this stack. Then when I get tested again (off orals) I expect it to be similar but with higher HDL. Although problem is I won't be on tren anymore as I don't like to run it too long. I will definitely make a mental note to get bloodwork done next time I use tren and to not use orals when on it so we can see the damage.

I think you should definitely post your bloodwork, and not challenging you by saying that but you have a lot of people who follow you on this board and know you, I think it would be great for informational purposes and to get at least ONE example on Tren if you’re on it and willing to do it.. if it’s not in your plans to be on Tren then don’t get on it for the sake of this but I’d sure love to see it..

And I completely understand what you’re saying, but let’s get something clear here;

I’m not against AAS/Tren, I’m against stupid/irresponsible use/abuse of these things... If you’re a young guy (20’s or 30’s though late 30’s I’d be even more cautious) and SERIOUSLY take care of your health, not just take a few curcumin caps and eat shitty only 2x a week and barely do cardio, but REALLY take care of your health in every aspect and you want to run a blast or do some Tren at responsible doses while taking of and monitoring yourself, then cool... Do it.. But the same way you compare a guy being 260lbs at 5’7 etc don’t you think it’s the same risk example being a guy who’s 50 and running Tren/harsh blasts etc??

Let’s be honest here, we see it WAAAAAYYYYY more often than not guys getting zero bloods, barely doing cardio, not supplementing, justifying Tren blasts year round or at the least running it 2-3x per year, eating like shit, being in their 40’s+ etc etc... And for what? I get it if you’re a competitor (though I think competing is just as dumb but you NEED to be 4% bodyfat etc to win so yea) or you’re an actor or model or something and need to have an edge because a big paycheck is on the line, or even if you’re a single, Brad Pitt looking dude AND just as successful in his 40’s-50’s and need to compete with the young 25 year olds and you have nothing better to do than smash 25 year old ass all day or make shit tons of money, then by all means I guess enjoy your life to the fullest but not a single one of these guys on this board is on that boat and I guarantee OP’s client isn’t on that boat either...

I’m sorry, but maybe it just struck me wrong to read the guy’s age and how minimal a change he desires and Tren is the first thing to mind instead of;

Bro, you want to lose 2-4% bodyfat? Drop some cals and up the cardio... Done.. Literally... Done... Some guys brought up saving money with Tren VS Primo etc.. Well how about saving all of it and doing the above? Now again, if the guy is 100% spot on with his health and lifestyle and can be responsible with it (which lets agree, seeing someone responsible with AAS is rare on here which is part of why I say what I say) and he really wants that extra edge, then I’m with you, it can’t be that bad...

No more Tren for me! I'm 50...why/what do I have to prove?! Not worth the sides in my opinion. TRT (10mg/day Test P) and Primo E (200/wk), that's it or at least that's the plan. No orals. No SARMs. No MK. No slin. I dropped the 2iu GH/day. That may change. I'll still use a little Cialis from time to time:eek:
Right now and for the past year I've felt great on 10mg/day. Horny, energetic. Will be adding the Primo soon so I'll feel the difference but again...low doses. Most here would say, why bother? Whatever. I'd like to make the most out of the smallest amount of gear I can. I can always tinker with the meals/nutrition/ex routine. Been on Keto for awhile now and love when the wife slaps me on the ass.

Reading about Matts death reaffirms my decision to focus on health/longevity. We need a 50+ forum here cause I just shake my head reading some of these 1500mg this and that posts.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner