over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

400mgs of PRIMO vs 150 mgs of TREN per week

Nice post fella. He is a long term client and ultra complient so there are no worries. I was never going to have him go silly on the test. His health is of foremost importance both with him and we me. He already looks better than 95% if the population 10 years younger but he wants an additional couple of solid kilos of muscle mass while losing a little bit of winter pudding. I am confident I can get him there without issue.

He is also using my tactics involving fasting and some target timing of carbs so it should be smooth sailing.

a little will go a very long way, im surevyou will be fine!

I feel the best answer is BOTH...

Run his test up just a small tick and split into daily, along with ~20mg tren blend (A, E, Hex ideally) and run that only about 5-6 weeks... on the final week start loading primo and go just 400mg total weekly primo for a few months... best look of my life did exactly this with a good diet and training of course.

I did 400mg primo weekly for 5-6 months and blood work a few weeks after stopping was SPOTLESS....and yes it was real primo amps...tested and all. And 100-150mg tren won't do much damage in 5 weeks apparently as that was what I had opened with that summer (and this one:))

I feel the best answer is BOTH...

Run his test up just a small tick and split into daily, along with ~20mg tren blend (A, E, Hex ideally) and run that only about 5-6 weeks... on the final week start loading primo and go just 400mg total weekly primo for a few months... best look of my life did exactly this with a good diet and training of course.

I did 400mg primo weekly for 5-6 months and blood work a few weeks after stopping was SPOTLESS....and yes it was real primo amps...tested and all. And 100-150mg tren won't do much damage in 5 weeks apparently as that was what I had opened with that summer (and this one:))

If I were to do both I would have the best thing at the end. Moreover you always want to gradually increase dose as opposed to decrease it. That could be when bulking to go with the gradually increased calorie intake so optimal muscle is grown and minimal fat is accrued. Or for cutting to hold onto as much muscle as possible (or even grow) when calories are gradually reduced and calorie expenditure likely increased over time.

Although any amount of any hormones with a good diet and training will work so I don't want to overcomplicate things. But sure if I were using both I would use primo and let's just say it's the threads 400mg (I would use slightly more). I would run that at least 12 weeks. In the final 6 weeks of my cycle I would add in 20-40mg tren a per day. This is if I was aiming for my best look at the end. Some guys do this stuff because they want to look great for x event so you can times things around x event if needed. I am sure my bloodwork but will fine on this cycle as well as it's been fine on much worst many times. Now this is in reference to me but everyone is different.

If I were to do both I would have the best thing at the end. Moreover you always want to gradually increase dose as opposed to decrease it. That could be when bulking to go with the gradually increased calorie intake so optimal muscle is grown and minimal fat is accrued. Or for cutting to hold onto as much muscle as possible (or even grow) when calories are gradually reduced and calorie expenditure likely increased over time.

Although any amount of any hormones with a good diet and training will work so I don't want to overcomplicate things. But sure if I were using both I would use primo and let's just say it's the threads 400mg (I would use slightly more). I would run that at least 12 weeks. In the final 6 weeks of my cycle I would add in 20-40mg tren a per day. This is if I was aiming for my best look at the end. Some guys do this stuff because they want to look great for x event so you can times things around x event if needed. I am sure my bloodwork but will fine on this cycle as well as it's been fine on much worst many times. Now this is in reference to me but everyone is different.

I agree with what you are saying in theory...but personally I wanted to kick into best shape QUICKLY for summer and then coast home with what I can HOLD that shape and slightly sharpen over that time...

So started with tren low dose 6ish weeks and got where I wanted to be...then primo to SLOWLY continue to harden. Worked so well that's my summer go to now. :)

im pretty sensitive to both est and prog and at those doses no ai or d2 ag.

nips might be slightly less then perfect but not enough to merit use of something i feel.

i really like that cycle especially for older guys, or trt ppl because you increase as you go ideally. like trt (less then 200mg t) then when time for gear 100mg mast, run for a month or so, then you can up test to 300 or up mast to 200, i kind of like upping the test for a month to 300 then lowering the test to 200 and adding another 100 of mast. 200 test 200 mast run a month or so and add 100mg npp. another month or so and +100 so 200 of each.

timed with diet and training you can get someone into really nice shape and be super responsible with the gear.:lightbulb:

LK3,

Have you tried primo at 100mg per week? What do you think about using primo in the same way as you suggest masteron here (in place of masteron)?

LK3,

Have you tried primo at 100mg per week? What do you think about using primo in the same way as you suggest masteron here (in place of masteron)?

yup, and its quite different then the others.

the thing with my lil suggestion is that with mast n npp you get some additional hormone bumps, the mast acts like an anti e so when you are on your regular trt and up it at some point your counter measures kick in a lil so we add in the mast and lower the t, this should give more free t and less aromatization. later we add the npp and that being a prolactin compound give another little hormone bump by again sort of fucking with the neg feedback loop again.

so i feel mast/npp have a little edge that the others do not have in this regaurd. will you see it in real life... who knows. lol
:welcome:

Well, 10 days into the tren experiment and tren is out...even on 100 mgs a week he decided to abort the drug. Terms like detached, poor sleep, bad moods, shit dreams and worse cardio performance were used. It shows how strong tren is and also shows how in tune some clients are with their bodies and mind.

There is no free lunch here. The new plan is to simply double his TRT dose of test from 200 to 400 mgs of test e while adding 2-300 mgs of mast per week for 10 weeks and then back to normal trt test only.

Now Mast instead of Primo? At 300 mgs Mast I was so Striated I stopped after 2 Weeks!
Primo is Slow and Steady and Possibly healthier than being on Nothin at All.

Now Mast instead of Primo? At 300 mgs Mast I was so Striated I stopped after 2 Weeks!
Primo is Slow and Steady and Possibly healthier than being on Nothin at All.

He had mast handy and doesn't want to be on an extended cycle so figured he would go that route.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear