over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

40lb. Rebound With Pre / Post Dexa Scans

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I posted pics and my Dexa scan in May after dieting down to 7% - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...at-looks-like-according-dexa.html#post2743116

I posted new pics 5 weeks into my rebound - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-looks-like-according-dexa-3.html#post2752714

Since I stayed so lean and gained 40lbs., a few people were interested in seeing another Dexa scan. I got one yesterday so here you go:

From 201lbs. at 7% to 242bs. at 7.8% in about 7 weeks.

2hgsgms.jpg

Pic from Sunday:
bi8k91.jpg

I posted pics and my Dexa scan in May after dieting down to 7% - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...at-looks-like-according-dexa.html#post2743116

I posted new pics 5 weeks into my rebound - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-looks-like-according-dexa-3.html#post2752714

Since I stayed so lean and gained 40lbs., a few people were interested in seeing another Dexa scan. I got one yesterday so here you go:

From 201lbs. at 7% to 242bs. at 7.8% in about 7 weeks.

2hgsgms.jpg

Pic from Sunday:

bi8k91.jpg

Damn.

Any issues breathing or gassing out training?

You’re a tall guy too, larger frame. Must have gotten some interesting reactions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that's impressive brotha in 2 months time? How has your diet changed to gain the additional weight?

Last edited:
So you saying you gained 41 lbs of pure muscles in 7 weeks?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Obviously you didn't gain much fat, what about the waist line? Do you measure it? Holding water? I'm similar to you in that I'm very lean but not extremely small around the mid section, and when I gain, it gets bad. Genetic structure I guess :(

Damn.

Any issues breathing or gassing out training?

You’re a tall guy too, larger frame. Must have gotten some interesting reactions

No issues training, my training is more intense than it's ever been.

My previous high was 241lbs. but probably more like 10-12% body fat, and I definitely feel better in the 240s now than that previous time.

Discomfort and breathing issues for me come when I'm overly glycogen / water loaded. As long as I don't go overboard with carbs I'm good.

Damn, that's impressive brotha in 2 months time? How has your diet changed to gain the additional weight?

Instead of slowly upping calories / carbs from the start of my rebound, I just went all out from the beginning. I upped my daily calories by probably 500 the first week and 1,000 the second. I'm consuming more carbs than ever before, as my body seems to handle them better and better as I keep doing the yearly cycle of bulking / cutting.

It's not me saying it, it's a Dexa scan, and I think everyone knows 41lbs. of pure muscle isn't the case. This LBM measurement includes water and glycogen which is surely half the gained weight.

Obviously you didn't gain much fat, what about the waist line? Do you measure it? Holding water? I'm similar to you in that I'm very lean but not extremely small around the mid section, and when I gain, it gets bad. Genetic structure I guess :(

I don't measure my waist but it never gets too out of hand - I wear the same jeans / shorts / etc. year-round. It gets bigger just like anyone else's when you push calories heavily but I supplement with plenty of fiber, practice vacuums, etc., to keep it as tight as I can.

How's the BP?

You dont have to rub it in all of our faces bruh

Impressed to say the least!

@ How many caloriees did you start and where are you at now?

Also keen to know what the cycle is/was.

Havent been able to pull this off myself:eek:

Did you reverse diet, slowly add calories and decrease cardio? Would like to hear details

Another example off how off these DEXA scans truly are

I’m guessing you don’t know the science behind deca scans involving carbs, water. Let alone the different settings they use. If it wasn’t the same tech I doubt it was even on the sane settings.

We used these all the time and it’s oretty funny how you can get these to spit out different results.

I’m guessing you don’t know the science behind deca scans involving carbs, water. Let alone the different settings they use. If it wasn’t the same tech I doubt it was even on the sane settings.

We used these all the time and it’s oretty funny how you can get these to spit out different results.

Totally agree. I do Dexa's every 3-4 months.
Last two results were 30.3lbs of LBM gained and 1.5% bf increase.
I was not contest lean at the start though.

It spit back saying I was 9.7% and I know what 9.7% looks like. I was not there.
If you know your body well enough you can read between the lines and kiiinda get an accurate measure of what you've gained and lost though.

Daniel, nice gains.

Muscle is a relative term. Lean body mass, what the dexa reports is even more loose! There is fat, bone, and everything else is "lean mass", simple bro terms "muscle". If I cut carbs out, I`ll lose 7lbs over 5 days, did I lose muscle? Not at all when I`m on gear and still lifting the same weight. BUT I sure do look flat and smaller.

I`ve used bod pod for free at school a few times but really don`t put much stock in the results from any of those things. Would rather save the cash and get some more primo :)

Strength increase in the gym?

How is your strength increase in the gym? Putting on a lot of muscle will definitely involve significant strength gains too. Just curious how good the gains are. How about the squat and bench?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws