over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

43 female first time Anavar

Penny209

Newbies
Hi group been lifting my hole life and never get much bigger looking to gain little more muscle without looking like a man or voice change or random hairy face lol was going to try 5mg Anavar for a few weeks? Thoughts? Is this one bad for your liver? Does it make you moody? Or effect sleep?

Hi group been lifting my hole life and never get much bigger looking to gain little more muscle without looking like a man or voice change or random hairy face lol was going to try 5mg Anavar for a few weeks? Thoughts? Is this one bad for your liver? Does it make you moody? Or effect sleep?
not sure how many responses you will get.. but also look on the women's steroidxx sub-reddit.. plenty of discussion on anavar and female use.
from what i've seen, everyone's experience is different, so you may have to experiment yourself .. but yeah, 5mg seems to be the starting dose, and then adjusting from there.

i have a girlfriend who is open to 'better living through chemistry' so i started researching var use for her.. she sings so i can risk her voice cracking so theres that.

5mg is a good starting dose and unlikely that you will have any negative side effects. It is liver toxic but at low dose for reasonable cycles it's not really an issue for females.
Most women don't experience any real side effects from 5-10mg , I've heard some say it did give them a little vaginal dryness.
You might also look into low dose Anadrol as well , many women have great results with that for gaining muscle.

BUT , the first thing id do is have a full hormone panel run and make sure everything you naturally produce is at optimal levels

BUT , the first thing id do is have a full hormone panel run and make sure everything you naturally produce is at optimal levels
This is great advice.

I have know of two couples that train together and the wife has used Var. I would not recommend women use any anabolics unless the stage is calling your name. I don't feel the risk of even mild virilization is worth it for a hobby. However, most anecdotal reports show 5-10mg is what women are using. Another option, pending labs, is low dose T cyp supplementation if your natural T levels are low. This would probably be more effective. Women only make 1/20th of what men do so the dose is typically low such as 8mg/wk.

Hello Penny, welcome to the forum
I'm certainly not against a duly pondered use of AAS for women as long as they fully recognize the possible risks they may face. Gains come and go but virilization, if something goes wrong, can be irreversible.
That being said, there might be hundreds of other factors responsible for your poor progression and most can be fixed before resorting to anabolic steroids.
Show us your stats, diet, training routine and supplementation, we may offer some useful insight. The solution to your needs may lie somewhere else.

My wife has way less sides on anavar than anything. Believe it or not less sides with var than even with most sarms. Yea 5mg is a place to start as you are in no rush. You can always increase if not satisfied.
My biggest advice for a female is do your research on brands. Pick a product and supplier that has a great reputation, and also testing. Please please please don’t get anavar or anything from a “guy at my gym” that hands product to you in a zip lock baggy.

Don’t take anavar as a female it’s not worth it if your not serious about competing

Don’t take anavar as a female it’s not worth it if your not serious about competing
Why does a female have to compete just to take Anavar? Christ, I dump all sorts of PED’s into myself and I don’t compete. It’s a personal choice we all have to make for ourselves!

OP, if you’ve hit a wall naturally then by all means get your blood work done for baseline info. Then hammer away in creating the new you!

Cage

Why does a female have to compete just to take Anavar? Christ, I dump all sorts of PED’s into myself and I don’t compete. It’s a personal choice we all have to make for ourselves!

OP, if you’ve hit a wall naturally then by all means get your blood work done for baseline info. Then hammer away in creating the new you!

Cage
Sure if she wants to start looking like a man and get deep voice

In my 35+ year experience using anabolics and having a wife who for a 15 year period coached female fitness athletes I cannot report one female start to look like a man and got a deep voice from using a little bit of sensible gear in sensible amounts.

So in your opinion these side effects are worth it assuming she is competing? Strange logic given 99% of female competitors probably see no monetary return from this sport pro or amateur. But hey I guess the plastic trophy makes it all worthwhile

So in your opinion these side effects are worth it assuming she is competing? Strange logic given 99% of female competitors probably see no monetary return from this sport pro or amateur. But hey I guess the plastic trophy makes it all worthwhile
The whole "you're not allowed to use xxx compound unless you're competing" attitude is so ridiculous, both with men and women. You literally have thousands of guys deciding to compete just so it's okay that they use Tren.

In my 35+ year experience using anabolics and having a wife who for a 15 year period coached female fitness athletes I cannot report one female start to look like a man and got a deep voice from using a little bit of sensible gear in sensible amounts.
if you can, post a simple cycle that includes anavar.

if you’ve hit a wall naturally then by all means get your blood work done for baseline info. Then hammer away in creating the new you!

Cage
Agreed, preferably blood work before, during and after you run your anavar just to see what in pack it had, if any. I have a very good female friend that has used anavar at 10mg/day for a few years with no issues at all. A male friend/trainer had her try low dose Testosterone for a while and that turned out to not be good at all, I told her so, virilization issues popped up with the Test use. She immediately stopped the Test use and everything went back to normal. She gets no negative side effects with anavar at 10mg/day and she has used it for multiple years now on and off. She does not compete but likes the complements she gets on a regular basis.

Blood work before, during and after....what do you guys really expect to see with 5-10mg Var for a few weeks, besides the obvious (lower HDL and -maybe- a few extra points in transaminases) ?

if you can, post a simple cycle that includes anavar.
For a first time female my wife suggested on the conservative side:

week 1 and 2 - 2.5 mg/d
week 2 to 4 - 5 mg/d
week 4 to 6 - 7.5 -10 mg/d depending on female.
week 7 to 8 - 2.5 mg/day to end.

A few women noted no change at 2.5 mg/day with most noting improved strength and better workouts around 10 mg/day ( or more).

The highest dosage Var I remember an advanced female client using was 50 mg/d for a period of 4 weeks preparing for a competition which she won. This particular female did not retain any musicalizing side effects except a slightly fuzzy lip ( think lazar treatments) to my knowledge after cessation of fitness competitions.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws