over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

450mg of tren and not feeling shit....

Obviously your diet or training has no relevance as far as not experiencing any of the Tren side effects. Do not let yourself get bullshitted by some people.

There's a whole army out there whose creed is that it's always diet or training that is to blame for everything, no matter what.

Crashed your car? -> you're not eating enough protein and are overtraining
Cheated on your wife? -> obviously eating too many carbs and not enough healthy fats lmao

Yea my thoughts exactly. I'm not fuckn retarded and I would think using such a harsh drug and a moderate dose that I should notice something pretty visible. Its not like I'm some fat fuck either.

Last edited:
Then they were saying my receptors were desensitized from cruising on it. Yea tren lol

Now I'm just ranting but I'm just glad some of u agree with me.

this fucking guy again LOL

dude is a decent troll i'll give him that

Then they were saying my receptors were desensitized from cruising on it. Yea tren lol

Now I'm just ranting but I'm just glad some of u agree with me.

Should receptor desensitization actually exist, which I very much doubt, you sure as hell wouldn't have that problem from your cruise dosages.

Is this your first time using Tren higher than 150 mg?

Just keep using your common sense and take some things you read on the internet with a grain of salt. In the end, you're the captain of your ship and you still know best. This whole bb'ing is very individual and cookie cutter advice is rarely useful info.

Should receptor desensitization actually exist, which I very much doubt, you sure as hell wouldn't have that problem from your cruise dosages.

Just keep using your common sense and take some things you read on the internet with a grain of salt. In the end, you're the captain of your ship and you still know best. This whole bb'ing is very individual and cookie cutter advice is rarely useful info.

The most i used was 200mg. In my previous bulking blast with npp for 8 weeks. Just that one time tho. Didn't notice much from the tren either
That was also ppls tren.

Last edited:
How long have you been previously cruising on tren?

Probably about 8 months

Yea my thoughts exactly. I'm not fuckn retarded and I would think using such a harsh drug and a moderate dose that I should notice something pretty visible. Its not like I'm some fat fuck either.

'Cruising' on tren for 8 fucking months proves you are. I will have a certificate posted to you confirming this on behalf of the entire board, written in BIG BOLD LETTERS.

So you think a person new to bb'ing "knows best"?
Dude's been "cruising" on 150mg tren for 8 months, but yeah, he knows best gtfoh

Obviously your diet or training has no relevance as far as not experiencing any of the Tren side effects. Do not let yourself get bullshitted by some people.

There's a whole army out there whose creed is that it's always diet or training that is to blame for everything, no matter what.

Crashed your car? -> you're not eating enough protein and are overtraining
Cheated on your wife? -> obviously eating too many carbs and not enough healthy fats lmao

Yeah, even if youre not eating enough calories you would still have the crappy side effects at that dose. To have none tells me that it is most probably not Tren.

'Cruising' on tren for 8 fucking months proves you are. I will have a certificate posted to you confirming this on behalf of the entire board, written in BIG BOLD LETTERS.

Agreed. Cruising on Tren is not a good idea IMO. Cruising on say 100 mg/wk test cyp would be fine but dont cruise on tren. Too harsh, you need to give your body a break. That shit is terrible on your body. Just get off of it now. If you only have one vial left I would toss it and try to find a new source if you really want to be on it. I think with the pictures you posted, props for doing that, you don't need tren yet anyhow. Stick with some test and something like EQ or Deca at most IMO. Really just using some good test is all you need now unless you have already built up a lot of muscle and started out a bean pole.

That other threat might of been mine lol. I posted it where there is a rep and most of them were just talkn shit. Makin it sound like its my fault or bcus ive been cruising on it. I know 450ml is alot. I didnt even want to use this much, cus like i said my plan was to run 300mg. I only upped it cus I felt like it wasnt doing anything. Theyre all like "what do u expect to feel like superman? All that tren burning bf is meme, its not magic". Kinda going against everything i've read about it.

I would love for those reps to show the research that the androgen receptor down regulates to a specific compound but not others due to long term use. Hogwash. If this were the case no one would feel anything when they go from normal test levels to 450mg of test lol. This logic is laughable to me.

Has anyone else used some of your tren? How did it work for them?

I m on 300mg/week and sides hit me hard as always ,cant sleep well, and mood changes, i get angry very easy, its good tren i can feel it and see changes in my body very fast. If you dont feel the sides at 450 then its underdosed or not tren at all.

I felt like absolute dog $hit on 150mg Tren A/week (50mg EOD) when I made it from pellets over a decade ago. Slept (if you can call it that) with the fan blowing directly on me and I'd still soak the sheet. I can't image doing 450mg/wk!

Up the tren dose

Abs still havent come in [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You just don’t respond well to gear, period. Tren at 200 mg a week has me dropping weight, quick.

Your cycle dose is double-triple what I use and I likely have 30 lbs on you, how long have you been using?

So you think a person new to bb'ing "knows best"?
Dude's been "cruising" on 150mg tren for 8 months, but yeah, he knows best gtfoh

Im not new to bodybuilding. Ive been training over 4 Years.

You just don’t respond well to gear, period. Tren at 200 mg a week has me dropping weight, quick.

Your cycle dose is double-triple what I use and I likely have 30 lbs on you, how long have you been using?

Maybe or the tren is trash.

Blastn n cruisong for 1.5 years. Ive only done about 4 small cycles.

I would love for those reps to show the research that the androgen receptor down regulates to a specific compound but not others due to long term use. Hogwash. If this were the case no one would feel anything when they go from normal test levels to 450mg of test lol. This logic is laughable to me.

Has anyone else used some of your tren? How did it work for them?

There was one other guy that came in and mentioned Hes running their tren-e and he said he didn't feel the aggression or other sides like he normally did in previous tren run.

Tren is probably not the healthiest but OTOH I'm
sure you've all seen the paper speculating tren might be healthier than test in some ways due to its SARM-like properties.

There's some risk involved with it for sure but I'm sure there are plenty of people here who have been on it for several years straight, so the holier than though attitude is a little tiring, to me at least. If you are switching out compounds all the time but staying on constantly, don't come tell me you are healthy and this guy a retard just because this particular compound isn't in all the time in your stack.

Hope there's not an issue with their tren. Just about to start some up here shortly.

Im not new to bodybuilding. Ive been training over 4 Years.

You've been training for 4 years and you don't think you're new.....well there ya go!
Have you had a coach or you doing this on your own?

Training and bodybuilding are not synonymous jsyk

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member