over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

49 yr. old NEW PICTURES NEED INPUT!!!

why waiting until 2010?

did not see any real full body shots, but legs look weak.

narrow shoulders, work on back width and delts.

49 years old? I like to remember that there is no floating sign over anyone's head showing their age, so telling someone "Hey you look good for 49" is kind of lame. Bro, you look good period.

Pick a show late this year and have at it! Once you get leaned out totally, it's easier to see exactly what you need to work on.

Looking good!!

Just a tip, when posing rear biceps, back shots. Roll your shoulders forward to emphasise lats. You have them squeezed together which does not show the lat properly in that pose. Also in front lat spread do not roll your wrists. Stand up tall squeeze your shoulders forward and keep your wrists straight and your fists on your hip pointers and really expand your lat spread. I am with the others here, why wait till 2010? Just diet down and get on stage. You have the goods to do it. Nice pics and thanks for putting them up.

Looking good!!

Just a tip, when posing rear biceps, back shots. Roll your shoulders forward to emphasise lats. You have them squeezed together which does not show the lat properly in that pose. Also in front lat spread do not roll your wrists. Stand up tall squeeze your shoulders forward and keep your wrists straight and your fists on your hip pointers and really expand your lat spread. I am with the others here, why wait till 2010? Just diet down and get on stage. You have the goods to do it. Nice pics and thanks for putting them up.

Thanks for your posing tips, I need a lot of work on posing. Do you have any suggestions on a good dvd or perhaps someone I could hire.
Thanks again

Thanks for your posing tips, I need a lot of work on posing. Do you have any suggestions on a good dvd or perhaps someone I could hire.
Thanks again

Here is some good advice, go to a few BB shows and watch how they pose. You will see the difference between a good poser or a bad poser. You can also get the advice off someone in your area, that has done a few shows.

You look great for 49!

heys 51 now and looking great! .. 4 weeks out from his show.. and things are looking damn good.. hes hiding low about posting up pics for now... ( doesnt want to motivate the competition)

This was from 2 years ago. :star-:ars

Alex is Correct.. Saw Him last weekend.. Looks Awesome...Better than ever.. Great Job to both Pirate and Alex...

JR

Wow, rugged is what came to me first.

Wow, rugged is what came to me first.

the dude did some damage at his last show in the open, novice and masters.. took a wheel barell to bring home all the trophies.

it was a grand night for this rugged fella..! thanks for the support for pirate. .hes bigger, thicker and better than last prep.. im really happy with his prep this year...

Lookin good Bro. Im 45 and and it feels pretty dam good to be in this kind of condition. Go out today and take a look around and see the young and older. Were pretty lucky.

I'll vouch for that...

51 hell i wanna look like that now well sitting down of course

the dude did some damage at his last show in the open, novice and masters.. took a wheel barell to bring home all the trophies.

it was a grand night for this rugged fella..! thanks for the support for pirate. .hes bigger, thicker and better than last prep.. im really happy with his prep this year...

WE NEED UPDATED PHOTOS!!!

it's so good to see he followed through on his post from 2 years ago!

:headbang:

Here are some new pictures, have not posted since dec. I hope to compete for my first time in June 2010 and need your input on mu weak body parts some that I will have plenty of time to work on them. I'm 5'9" and 222lbs. in these pictures and un-pumped. Thanks for time and comments in advance.
Get the camera further away so we can see what you look like. Neck to toe, front and back. Otherwise it's really had to appreciate.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311