over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4iu of gh a waste on cruise?

I literally know dozens of dudes who have run this cycle with 0 concerns.
Why would Deca and Eq NOT work?
Those two are like bread and butter. Just add Test. My favorite mass stack.

do yo guys ever run t3 with your GH? in the offeason/cruise?

Bloodwork is the answer and will give you most of the answers you need. Now the next thing I was gonna mention I think is a huge biggie for a lot more people than most would like to admit. Before your current blasts were you using high doses of different compounds? Did you just jump from one cycle to another? To another etc? Because I know people love to blame the gear when the real problem is there not taking a break and think there gonna keep gettin gains non stop just from Switching compounds. Eventually the stress it
Does to your body makes your body start to go backwards in terms of results. And last thing i would say if the above isn’t it is just as important if not more is are you watching your diet/calories? Increasing decreasing etc

So im in a weird spot, i am 6 weeks into a blast and i suspect my gear is severely underdosed (non board sponsor), and i think my cortisol levels are through the roof because i have been training my ass off, eating more than i ever have before (300-350g protein a day) running the highest dosed cycle ive ever ran (750mg of test/deca/EQ each) and gains are incredibly slow and strength yo-yos from one workout to the next. Ive actually gotten 1-2 reps weaker on heavy sets.

I also just started gh for the first time about 10 days ago.

So i guess i have 2 choices- drop to a cruise and lower my cortisol for a couple months using Ashowagandha, 11-oxo and humanofort... or buy some legit gear and keep blasting.

But i really would rather not stop the gh. Now i dont expect to make muscle gains on 4iu and a cruise dose of test/mast, but will 4iu split up help more with shredding down or am i just wasting it and compromising insulin sensitivity prior to my next cycle?

I want to be able to blast in a couple months and raise my gh dosage to 6-8iu a day and really take off.

I'm not sure how your cortisol levels would be through the roof? I guess your gear would have to be bunk because even if it was only a third of the dose you would be on 250mg of Test, 250mg of Deca and 250mg of EQ along with 4iu's of GH. On top of that you said, "eating more than I ever have before (300-350g of protein a day)". Unless you're not sleeping that should put you in a good anabolic state, not a catabolic state.

Last edited:
I didn’t say it wouldn’t work. I said I wouldn’t run it myself. I just don’t take a lot of stuff so my opinion is just that.
they are really similar drugs I would just pick one or the other. I don’t see a benefit to run both at once.
Deca and Equipoise are not similar at all. Your experience must be limited. Tins of guys run eq and Deca lol Deca is a progesterone. EQ is not a progesterone. What’s the similarity other than they are oil

Deca and Equipoise are not similar at all. Your experience must be limited. Tins of guys run eq and Deca lol Deca is a progesterone. EQ is not a progesterone. What’s the similarity other than they are oil
Your right I’m wrong. Not getting into a pissing contest about it. Chemical breakdown not similar. I can only go by the effects it has on me, no body else. I’ve used deca then transition to eq. That’s how I’ve always and only used those compounds. Was given this advice by Alex Azarian, Dave palumbo. Just used them as progression drugs into shows. Deca more fluffy, switch to eq got a little tighter shed some excess water. That’s it. I never thought to stack the two so I guess my experience is yes limited because I don’t like taking multiple things at once that’s it. Just gave my experience with them.

I’ve had amazing gains in the past with test / eq/ deca together

I would never. I use GH basically year around and my t3 is above normal - my TSH and t4 are normal. Would be stupid to fuck with my thyroid. You have to do labs on yourself to know.
What dose do you run year round?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127