over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4IU or 8IU for cutting

ryduck1990

Banned
Running hgh solo right now 4IU in the morning and 4IU in the afternoon. Question is all the weight loss that is occuring directly from fat or am I losing muscle as well? I am running a test cycle in march so I am on the fence to whether I should drop down to 4 and go back up to 8 when I start aas.

Going from the 1990 in your username, I am going to go ahead and say GH is a waste of money for a 20-21 year old. You can get a lot more bang for your buck spending the money other ways.

BUT I would do just 4iu a day if you are cutting unless you have an unlimited supply of money, GH works better over longer durations. You would get better results running 4iu a day for twice as long as 8iu a day. The GH is not going to make you lose muscle itself, that is all going to come down to your diet and your lifting :rolleyes:. If your protein is high and calories aren't too far below maintenance you probably won't lose any muscle (or not enough that you could ever notice)

What kind of GH are you using and are you having any sides?

Wont lose any muscle regardless of dose as HGH induces Muscle hyperplasia. For stricly fat loss a dose of 2-4iu is ample with 4 being split 2xday. As previous poster implied any catabolism would be a` direct effect of training and exercise. But that being said when on HGH your diet and training should be in check or you are wasting your time and $.

I think 4iu is fine since I haven't started my aas cycle yet, but what the extended benefits of doing 8iu instead of 4iu. Water retention is obviously increasing especially in my face, but I just might wait to hit 8iu until aas.

I would assume as I am currently using 8IU 5/2 that even though I am on a calorie deficit my weight is not dropping as quickly because of water retention. So if i drop down to 4 a day without aas, the water should come off pretty quickly?

thoughts?

On 4 or 5 a day I never held water but im about to bump it up plus im on sus but am really careful with my sodium intake as well.

if your looking for weight loss I would lower your dose to 4iu and bump it up if you want when get on the aas to help put on more muscle...

HGH for fat loss is dose dependent. The more you use the more fat you will burn. But remember, HGH works better over the LONG term.

Its better to do 4iu daily for 6 months instead of 8iu daily for 3 months. If you have the $$$ and can handle the side effects, well then 8iu daily for 6 months would work best.

Also, you will lose the most fat if you do a very low carb diet while using HGH.

Use some TEST with it and don't forget the thyroid meds with HGH.

My current cycle for a show:

TEST 400mg/week
Tren E 500mg/week
HGH 9iu 4 times a week
Cytomel 50mcg/day

I think 4iu is fine since I haven't started my aas cycle yet, but what the extended benefits of doing 8iu instead of 4iu. Water retention is obviously increasing especially in my face, but I just might wait to hit 8iu until aas.
why are you running hgh solo??? Dude if your getting water retention at 4ius daily, 8ius will make your joints hurt like a mofo, and you are gonna get bloated. Sometimes less is better. at 21 starting hgh, by the time you hit 30, you will be on hrt!!! guranteed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131