over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4iu vials how much bac water

rodeo

Registered
all this about calculators it is okay if you are experienced,but if you are new to gh it can be baffling,all i would like to know is how much bac water i have to put in a 4iu vial,i cant find any 10iu vials it would be easier i would just put 1ml of bac water in,any help please.

all this about calculators it is okay if you are experienced,but if you are new to gh it can be baffling,all i would like to know is how much bac water i have to put in a 4iu vial,i cant find any 10iu vials it would be easier i would just put 1ml of bac water in,any help please.

bro i answered this on your other post, the amount of water you put in doesn't vary the iu content.

disregard calculators.

and listen.

4iu in a vial.
you put 1 ml in
you still have 4iu of gh in there

4iu in a vial
you put 20ml in there
you still have 4iu of gh in there

so if you want to do 2iu a day like you said before, put 1ml in, draw half of it up, giving you...................... 2iu, because its half of a 4iu vial

Gridlock

What happens if you want to do 2ius per day, but you're on a ship crossing over the international dateline and you took your shot 4 hours ago. You are traveling at 22 knots, but there is a slight head wind and the seas are a bit choppy. I think Dat already answered this scenario 3 times but his thread is getting a bit long. Sorry for entertaining myself. Reconstitution can be very confusing until you realize it's just simple math.

What happens if you want to do 2ius per day, but you're on a ship crossing over the international dateline and you took your shot 4 hours ago. You are traveling at 22 knots, but there is a slight head wind and the seas are a bit choppy. I think Dat already answered this scenario 3 times but his thread is getting a bit long. Sorry for entertaining myself. Reconstitution can be very confusing until you realize it's just simple math.

your entertaining me, keep it coming, lol:D

ok, what is the mass of 4iu or even 8 iu? so if you add say 1cc of BW to 4iu, obviously .5cc is not going to be 2iu.

ok, what is the mass of 4iu or even 8 iu? so if you add say 1cc of BW to 4iu, obviously .5cc is not going to be 2iu.

Why not? I don't understand the confusion. If you have 4ius, you add 1cc (cubic centimeter Volume) of liquid. The concentration will be

1cc =4iu's
so 1/2cc = 2 or (1/2 of 4)

I see what you're asking, you want to know if the 4iu's (compound powder) raises the total volume? IOW will adding 1cc to 4iu's increase the total volume of the liquid?
In that case, the amount would be so small that it wouldn't really be significant. I guess the only way to be sure is to try it. Hell, I'm sure more than that amount is probably left behind in the vial that you are unable to get to. I couldn't picture someone like Ronnie Coleman sitting around thinking about something like this.

Last edited:
I couldn't picture someone like Ronnie Coleman sitting around thinking about something like this.

That's because Ronnie probably recontistutes several bottles at a time lol

I'll put in 2cc's in the 8iu vial, and then draw it all out and measure it. duh. :rolleyes:

id never consider myself on the upper side of the food chain in terms of just intelligence but sometimes reading people having such problems with these conversions makes me feel REALLY good

10iu/1ml = pin slin 1- 1iu

4iu/.4ml = 1 -1iu

Hope i ddint lose anyone there :D

I couldn't picture someone like Ronnie Coleman sitting around thinking about something like this.

That's because Ronnie probably recontistutes several bottles at a time lol

I'll put in 2cc's in the 8iu vial, and then draw it all out and measure it. duh. :rolleyes:

You're probably right about the Coleman comment.

But that's what I meant by "the only way to know would be to try it".
But why 2ml? Why not just 1?

this is off topic but our syringe sponsor sells sterile water doesnt that keep gh for like 24 days veres bac that is like 10 days?

From what I understand, in BW it will be good for approx 14 days...not too sure about the sterile water. I'm sure Dat knows though.

I can! :D:D:D

I just pinned GH for the first time today and what I did just to check the math was to take from a glass 1ml of water and then passed it to the insulin syringe.

It gave exactly what everyone keeps saying around here... There really is nothing to it once you understand it.

1ml of bac water.

From what I understand, in BW it will be good for approx 14 days...not too sure about the sterile water. I'm sure Dat knows though.

ok 10 to 14 days sounds right. this the thing it must start getting less potent every day. so if steril water holds it for 24 days its going to be that much stronger or am i missng somthing. i know it will be used within 5 days but woudnt it still be strongrer?

10iu/1ml = pin slin 1- 1iu

4iu/.4ml = 1 -1iu

I think 1iu would actually be 10iu on the syringe.
4iu would be 40iu on the syringe.

i think we might be talking about the same thing though. is the 10iu mark just a 1? Haven't looked at one in a while. Anyway, that's 10 tick marks.

bro you entertained me as well!!

Last edited:
i think i get it. i recently got a 1cc insulin pin and every tick is 2iu correct? my old .5cc one has 1iu per tick mark. so, if I put 1cc of bw in my 10iu gh vial, i need 2iu of gh which would be 20 tick marks on the .5cc syringe, or 10 ticks on the 1cc syringe, (20iu) correct?

Ok, just found out the vials have 8iu. so I need 25iu = 2iu per day. The powder looks huge though, I'll draw it all out and measure it.

Last edited:
You have 4IU and you add 4/10 ml of water, every tenth mark on a slin pin will be 1IU.

Sterile water only keeps GH good for a day. Bac water for a month. I got that info off of the Jintropin site.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws