over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4XMulti...?

didnt mean that mikes

i wasnt implying that at all........... 4x and me got in a pissin match and sup1 played mediator and well he got nailed in a bunch of lies cause i saved all emails but thats in the past!!!!! i jsut didnt care for him at all.. now sup 1 was the best bro i knew!!! im sorry for is situation cause i cant do a thing even when he helped me.... i would assume that the GROUP would take care of him financially maybe they did i dont know.. but i would think that they had the flow too do help him retain the best councel...

Re: didnt mean that mikes

dpsquat said:
i wasnt implying that at all........... 4x and me got in a pissin match and sup1 played mediator and well he got nailed in a bunch of lies cause i saved all emails but thats in the past!!!!! i

I remember that. Said you never paid on a front. We all know he would ASSUME alot of things, whether they were true or not. He had a tendency to blow his lid before thinking. I still think it sucks that he won't even come forward and at least talk to the people he owes.

I agree about Sup1. Good guy all around.

I remember that Dpsquat. I was somewhat put in the middle of that too. I dont know about the emails.
As for Jeeves, you know there is a fund for him. Ask Wolfman from UG. The person collecting the donation has changed. Dont know if they have established a place to receive the donations yet-but it will happen. I sent donation to the first person, and hooked up Jeeves with Rick Collins personally. Many other guys have helped enormously (Fatarms, Wolfman, HBGrl...Im sure many others).
His councel was retained by a fine brother of the boards!
Anyone who was in the 'group' and has or will not help should be ashamed because damn straight that Jeeves would have helped them. Actually we are getting of the subject of 4XM, but I wanted to reply to that.

You know something?

I have no idea who you guys are talking about, and frankly, I'm pretty happy about that. Sounds like a pretty foul scene. Unfortunately this stuff happens all the time (more so recently), and will continue to happen. This goes to show that you don't have to be a newbie to get scammed/stiffed/screwed.

I just wish

I just wish for once the truth would come out what really happens when good guys get caught in bad situations and I mean MK, Jeeves, Multi, Gump, Monkey and a few more. It's not fair to board members or the guys that get the bad rap over the people that are responsible for scamming.

I could metion two names but I am pretty sure they'd be *** out, I am not saying it is this way on this board but some boards try and hide a lot so I will not even try.

I BTW know all parties involved and I even changed my board names over this stuff.

Bump for fathead

I've been holding everything in since all the crap went down on muthas. The board started out great, it was a chance (I thought) to get to personally know some of the vets and get a solid hookup. I watched, listened, and followed some advice from some of the guys on the board. I lost to gump right away, I don't know if he ever got an order out before his problems and I would have lost more $$ to 4x if I could have got the money out. I don't in any way blame any of the mods/vets because I sent the $$, not them. But if someone would take the time and tell the truth about who was who and what really happened

:(

There are only 2 people, IMO, who know the 100% truth.
I could suggest about 5-10 different senerios. Unless I
had solid proof, I wouldnt make any accusations. So Im
just going with what I was told by the top guy, who has
since retired, and Id like to say I pretty much trust. Please lets not discuss his integrety-like I say its all speculation and could go on and on-so lets just leave it at that. It had a tremendous trickle down effect as you all know and have experienced. This is, by far, the worst shape the scene has been in since Ive been around, with the losses and busts. :(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws