over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4YR OLD LAB HAVING A ROUGH TIME!!!!

liftalot79

Kilo Klub Member
So our 4yr old Chocolate Lab "Bear" had been limping last month so we took him in and everything was all right with his hips, they took multiple blood test too. Nothing!!!

We needed a second opinion so we took him to a Surgeon she took even more xrays and blood and said his ACL is bad, he was going to get two nylon starps put in his leg then he wouldn't limp any longer, today was supose to be his surgery day, but the last two weeks he wont eat, he has lost 7lbs in two weeks. The surgeon said I'm not touching him he needs more blood work and soon. So we have him going in Monday.

Any Ideas?

My mind goes right for the worst "Cancer" but my heart says he is young, active, and hopefully it's just a Virus.

Great sign of Relief!!!!

After 3 different blood test and $800 later he has a Kidney infection and bladder infection.

That solved the limping?

After 3 different blood test and $800 later he has a Kidney infection and bladder infection.

wow they had to run a blood test for a bladder infection. im sorry that sucks. labs are known for bad hips and knees no matter what age they r. it can happen if they r playing too rough or even playing fetch and they just tweek it usually it wont heal on its own because of their excitement level. and it always has to come down to surgery. one of my labs had 2 knee replacements and still lived to be 14 yrs old lol. well good luck i hope it all goes well. just after the sugery make sure that he stays off of it like when u take him potty make sure u have him in a sling when u walk him.:)

Also bro,remember,up to 90% of problems can be alleviated with a good ,raw food diet.Plus it extends life span .I use Primal ,but theres alot of good ones out there

Also bro,remember,up to 90% of problems can be alleviated with a good ,raw food diet.Plus it extends life span .I use Primal ,but theres alot of good ones out there

yes that is also true but u have to make sure to brush their teeth or get their teeth cleaned ever 6 months to a year on raw food because the point of hard kibble is to gets the plaque off and helps the teeth not to rot:)

Good to hear everything is okay. My English Bulldog just had a urinary infection though he drank water like crazy and wanted to pee every hour.

Yes he is Doing Better as far as that situation goes...

But he just had Orthopaedic surgery to repair his ACL. The Doctor says within a year he usually operates on the other limb. He just turned 5. He is Recovering Nicely.

But he just had Orthopaedic surgery to repair his ACL. The Doctor says within a year he usually operates on the other limb. He just turned 5. He is Recovering Nicely.

Great to hear L79. I have been going through it also with my pup. Breaks my heart also. I also have a Lab. She is 7 years old and doing well :) I love Labs, such loyal dogs.

P-L

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner