YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 1/2 months out from surgery - Post surgery cycle ideas?

wumba

Registered
I'm 5 1/2 months out from SLAP tear surgery on my labrum. It was a pretty bad tear but I am starting to feel good and PT has been done for about 2 months. I am just getting back into lifting again and hope in the next month or so I will be doing close to my normal split. My question is this, I am planning on cycling in a month or 2 and want to do something that will be solid lean muscle and help me cut a little (since the eating increased). I am thinking about something like this:

14 week cycle
500 mg Sust 325/wk
400 mg EQ/wk
400 mg Primo/wk

I've got 5 cycles under my belt. Currently 5'9 187 but lost a lot of muscle since September. I'm being brief but if anyone wants more info just ask.

I stick to pretty basic compounds so I'm by no means an expert, but for recovery you could have started some hgh already to help the healing process. As far as ass I would go with a test and maybe some deca to lubricate the joints a bit. Also anavar is recommended by some for strengthening the tendons. If I'm correct EQ dries you out, so I'd stay away from that, the last thing you want is dry joints when you are trying to recover from an injury.

Didnt think it was much a beginner's post but ok. I was looking for people with shoulder surgery experience, be it labrum or rotator cuff, andd how they started cycling during their recovery. Anyone else have any ideas?

I'm 5 1/2 months out from SLAP tear surgery on my labrum. It was a pretty bad tear but I am starting to feel good and PT has been done for about 2 months. I am just getting back into lifting again and hope in the next month or so I will be doing close to my normal split. My question is this, I am planning on cycling in a month or 2 and want to do something that will be solid lean muscle and help me cut a little (since the eating increased). I am thinking about something like this:

14 week cycle
500 mg Sust 325/wk
400 mg EQ/wk
400 mg Primo/wk

I've got 5 cycles under my belt. Currently 5'9 187 but lost a lot of muscle since September. I'm being brief but if anyone wants more info just ask.

Well, I just got back from double hernia surgery, I wasn't off that long, I was off by 3 months, but I would recommend that you use some fast acting esters, just to get back into it. For example if you do 100 mgs of test propionate with 100 mgs of either Tren E or NPP every other day you will gain your muscle back way faster than if you use long esthers. EQ will take about 6 weeks before noticeable results. Sust will have your blood levels on a roller coaster ride and primo is a weak agent. I'm not saying that those compounds are junk, just saying that this might not be the right time to do them. God bless you. Minister.

Well, I just got back from double hernia surgery, I wasn't off that long, I was off by 3 months, but I would recommend that you use some fast acting esters, just to get back into it. For example if you do 100 mgs of test propionate with 100 mgs of either Tren E or NPP every other day you will gain your muscle back way faster than if you use long esthers. EQ will take about 6 weeks before noticeable results. Sust will have your blood levels on a roller coaster ride and primo is a weak agent. I'm not saying that those compounds are junk, just saying that this might not be the right time to do them. God bless you. Minister.

You think Sust every 4 days will have my levels on a rollercoaster?

You think Sust every 4 days will have my levels on a rollercoaster?

at this point just getting back into it, I would say to go with either a prop or something that's going to have levels steady like cyp or Enanthate. Sust is tricky compound it has the short, mid and long esters, almost half depending on product is the fast acting esters, by 2nd day they're gone, so yes I think that sust every 4 days is a bit of a waste.One thing I've done in the past when on Sust is do 1/2 cc every other day. but then you could just do Test Prop every other day and get better results. Just do the Enanthate or cyp at 500 mgs a week if you are concerned about too many pins. Just my opinion. Blessings. Minister.

This is the breakdown of the Sust
50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

So I will definitely have a fair amount of long acting esters in each pin

This is the breakdown of the Sust
50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

So I will definitely have a fair amount of long acting esters in each pin

Well, That's not Sust, that's just a test blend. That will work. Original Sust breaks down like this:
25mgs Test Acetate.
40 Test Prop.
40 Test Phenylpropionate.
80 Test Decanoate.
65 Test Cyp.
God bless you. Minister.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics