over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5/8 25 g Quad Injection

Ironman 580

Registered
Newbies
I use 5/8”25 g for my delts and 1”23g for my glutes-ventroglutes-and quads.I was wondering if the 5/8” 25 g would be sufficient for my quads-they aren’t huge by any means -they feel tight and not much fat like my delts so was wondering some suggestions if I could get away with the 5/8” length on my quads also?Any thoughts?

I use 5/8”25 g for my delts and 1”23g for my glutes-ventroglutes-and quads.I was wondering if the 5/8” 25 g would be sufficient for my quads-they aren’t huge by any means -they feel tight and not much fat like my delts so was wondering some suggestions if I could get away with the 5/8” length on my quads also?Any thoughts?
I have used 5/8 25g pins in my quads many times. It is for trt though, so I injected a small amount of oil through a 1cc syringe. I have had bad experiences with larger pins and more oil with quad shots, but 5/8 25g with less than a half cc and my quads are pain free.

most I've done was 2ccs in quads. I've been doin 1.5cc of dhb in them lately. That's how u know uve mastered the quad injection.

Shit I even use the 27g .5" in glutes lol for 3ccs.
3cc that short glutes???
I use a 25g 5/8 for quads...try to keep it under 2ml

I've settled in on 27g .5" for all of my injection sites now and I love it! Quads, ventroglutes, delts. Depending on what compound or blend I'm currently using, I inject between .3 and .5ml every day and do a clockwise rotation through all of those sites.

Sorry but 5/8 or 1/2 inch is not reaching your quad muscle. I did Quad shots (usually 3 ccs) in my quads with 1 1/2 inch or 1 inch. usually 22 guage for years. I had an abscess about 25 years ago from bad gear and had my quad cut open to drain, as they leave this open, you could see your quad muscle moving when your moved you leg. Trust me, you want at least a 1 inch for these shots.

Only sociopaths do quad injections

Hey, I resemble that remark ;)

Actually, quads are my favorite injection site, that is when my wife is not around to
poke me in the butt . . . did I really say that? Seriously, quads are a piece of cake.
Never had a problem. I use 23g X 1. Just lie down on a flat surface, relax your leg
and give it quick jab. Of course at the appropriate location. Never did more than 1cc,
maybe 2cc's, but that must have been a long time ago. Now it's way less than that.

Hey, I resemble that remark ;)

Actually, quads are my favorite injection site, that is when my wife is not around to
poke me in the butt . . . did I really say that? Seriously, quads are a piece of cake.
Never had a problem. I use 23g X 1. Just lie down on a flat surface, relax your leg
and give it quick jab. Of course at the appropriate location. Never did more than 1cc,
maybe 2cc's, but that must have been a long time ago. Now it's way less than that.

:)

I did quads a few times with a 27 g needle, sometimes I was fine, but the days I hit a nerve, I couldn't bend my leg for days.

Not worth it for me. I'd rather contort my arm like a circus performer, and pin my rear delts :D

People still pin with regular needles?!?!?
Switch to insulin needles man. Glutes, ventro glutes, quads, delts, chest, lats, are my spots.
I would probably stop gear for good if I had to go back to regular needles 🤣

Don't do your quads, there are better places to chose from.

Don't do your quads, there are better places to chose from.

Because of the amount of nerves than run through them or?

I almost always use quads personally with very little issues other than some (slight) inflammation depending on which gear I have. I occasionally hit a nerve but other than some weird twitching of the quad muscle with the needle in it, I've never had any issues.

27 is the best for me. Sometimes the 25 bleeds and I think oil is coming out when it bleeds more.

Because of the amount of nerves than run through them or?

I almost always use quads personally with very little issues other than some (slight) inflammation depending on which gear I have. I occasionally hit a nerve but other than some weird twitching of the quad muscle with the needle in it, I've never had any issues.
The quadriceps is a pretty dense area with not much other than muscle fiber and a vascular networks.
So when you get a hematoma from regular leakage it will translate into swelling.
That or any PiP you may encounter will significantly impede simple day to day activities.
For me at least the muscle twitches on different levels it put pressure on the needle.
...and should you get an infection of any sort, well you can only imagine.
That's my opinion.

I'm a firm believer in a deep intra-muscular injection so that the oils can be absorbed properly! 22 gauge1 1/2 for all my injects

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws