YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 days out and to much water in the knees!

akimbo

Registered
Cheers guys,

I am 5 days out from my first competition. Have been going through a tough time as i prepped only for 11 weeks. Just yesterday had a bad episode of vomiting/ diarrhea. [emoji849]

I have a massive accumulation of fluids in my knees. It gets worse everytime i do any form of cardio or even walking. It is so bad that i can squat anymore, now (regular squatting to pick something up etc.).

Does anybody have similar experiences? Are there any quick reliefs which will not compromise my condition?

Best regards

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

If you are suddenly feeling sick and getting massive water retention there might be something wrong with your kidneys ... I'd go to the doctor ASAP.

Wow sudden was the change? Just retention around knees or lower back and ankles/calves too? If you pull your socks off, is there a very prominent indent from them?

Can you feel the water retention when walking (almost like it's fat "jiggling" in your lower leg?

Have you changed anything diet or drug-wise?

No guys.. the water in the knees i have had for a longer time, now. Nothing sudden. And the diarrhea got much better today again. Already did 2x cardio and legs today again. [emoji854]

It is just inflammation in the knees. All other tendonds seem to be fine. No water retention elsewhere.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

How much pain do you feel in your knees? Any family history of rheumatoid arthritis?

Last edited:
It gets worse everytime i do any form of cardio or even walking.

No one else see this? Important fact here I guess google doesn't help notice.

Because you say that the condition, knee effusion, gets worse with activity, it leads me to believe this is a vascular problem. You NEED to head to the medical doctors office and have this checked out. May need doppler ultrasound to diagnose the issue.

loads of water retention in your knees, vomitting, and diarrhea..

id say you just need to up the winstrol bro

Vomiting and diarrhea with water retention sounds like renal issues. You have electrolyte imbalances it seems like.

This seems quite serious and i would see a doc asap...

loads of water retention in your knees, vomitting, and diarrhea..

id say you just need to up the winstrol bro

Hahahaha I love this guy

Guys are right there is an bad imbalance at the least see the doc.

Last edited:
If the water retention goes down into your calves I would worry, edema. Sign of heart trouble. Sounds like your's is just in the knees though. I have never heard of that before. Not having any heart palpitations are you, or tachycardia? What is your blood pressure?

Web MD shows it as being an injury to the knees or arthritis. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/187908.php

Last edited:
Pics. Sorry, but this sounds stupid. Water in your knees?

Are you knees swollen? Is it acute?

Random guess it sounds like your kidneys aren't functioning properly. Stop drugs/orals and increase water intake.

Go to a Care-now facility. Get bloods. Have someone who gets paid to look at your 'watery knees', not John Doe.

If the water retention goes down into your calves I would worry, edema. Sign of heart trouble. Sounds like your's is just in the knees though. I have never heard of that before. Not having any heart palpitations are you, or tachycardia? What is your blood pressure?

Web MD shows it as being an injury to the knees or arthritis. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/187908.php

I was thinking more on the lines of congestive knee failure. The symptoms described are very similar to congestive heart but in the knees. I suggest you get an osteo echogram asap.

:D

Last edited:
This is a funny thread, everyone turned into a medical professional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lift your legs up for an hour.

Sounds to me like overuse of crappy knees. The nausia and vomiting is concerning. If the persistes I would be concernd they are related. Otherwise I would say overuse of arthritic knees. in that case I personally would take 4 days off all cardio and leg work. Then cardio would be on a recumbant bike. Leg work woudl be light weight with high reps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear