over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5-htp

5-htp works for about 80% of users. I didn't notice anything from taking it. Had to switch to tryptophan and then I noticed results.

What results were you looking for?

Ive spent considerable time researching natural ways to treat anxiety, depression, mood disorders. Alternatives to medication. That's the percentage for patients being treated for those conditions with those 2 forms of tryptophan.

Don't take it if you are bi-polar. It can send you into a manic state.

I been meaning to try 5-htp for a while... Ill hafta soon thanks to this thread reminding me. Ive used l-tyrosine for mood and cognition with decent results before tho.

I take 5-htp and st johns and it has helped but the biggest difference I have notice for well being is 200mg of l-theanine thrown in with it.

Will have to try this combo. I tried 5-htp in the past but all i noticed was how tired I felt the next day. I was a little disappointed.

It work but it also makes me feel like I need more Stims

Hmm. I;m starting to think it makes me tired the following day too.

Been pretty tired lately thinking it had to do with my cycle but didnt take the 5htp before bed last night and had more energy today.

Starting taking this stuff and my mood, welbeing is on a lot higher level, I think I have depleted my serotonin with blast and cruises with tren and other aas over the years lol

I took this before and I liked it so I got the 200mg extended release pills the other day

so far its helping a lot. my anxiety from my tren is much better and I feel happier/in a better mood during the day.... the anxiety was killing me. I also threw in some tryptophan and last night was the first decent nights sleep ive had since my tren kicked in thank god.

I took this before and I liked it so I got the 200mg extended release pills the other day

so far its helping a lot. my anxiety from my tren is much better and I feel happier/in a better mood during the day.... the anxiety was killing me. I also threw in some tryptophan and last night was the first decent nights sleep ive had since my tren kicked in thank god.

How many are you taking daily? Who makes them?

Symptoms of low GABA levels:

Anxiety and feeling overwhelmed or stressed - Feeling worried or fearful - Panic attacks - Unable to relax or loosen up - Stiff or tense muscles - Feeling stressed and burned out - Craving carbs, alcohol, or drugs for relaxation and calming

Does anyone have any experience with this? Did it help you mood while on cycle?

I'll do you one better: I'll sell you a whole bottle of 60 count tabs of 50mg placebo that you can take 6 x a day. Fix ya right up.

I said no more tren in my life, but after rrading this I might try this combo too lol seriouslly 5-htp makes so much diference in my mood overall I am feeling totally different on this - my anxiety, worrying about little things, stress went away after few days on it, 5-htp for life for me. I am going to try some tryptophan, gaba too add l-thianine to this combo to if I am going to run tren.

I said no more tren in my life, but after rrading this I might try this combo too lol seriouslly 5-htp makes so much diference in my mood overall I am feeling totally different on this - my anxiety, worrying about little things, stress went away after few days on it, 5-htp for life for me. I am going to try some tryptophan, gaba too add l-thianine to this combo to if I am going to run tren.

Sorry if I missed this...but how much 5htp are you taking daily?

Also...Rhodiola Rosea may help as well. There is a product out called Tranquilogen which has 5-htp, Rhodiola Rosea, Curcumin, and Astaxanthin.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner