over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5-htp

Sorry if I missed this...but how much 5htp are you taking daily?

Also...Rhodiola Rosea may help as well. There is a product out called Tranquilogen which has 5-htp, Rhodiola Rosea, Curcumin, and Astaxanthin.

I am taking 100mg in the morning with multivits and 1g vit C
Another 100mg just before going to bed with .18mg prami and 33mcg hexarelin
I might try supps you mentioned too, but I am from Europe so semetimes it is hard to get some of the supps locally

I think 5-htp is alright but there are far better tryptamines for cognitive/mood I believe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryptamine
I have not done nearly close to all the tryptamines, but I have never tried one I did not like or felt had a use to it.
I live in a country where some are legal, some are not. Cannot speak on all of them as a whole.
All depends on your mental state, family/friend connection, spirituality for doing many of them because they can really test your foundation as a person. Especially with higher dosages.
But I find low dose on any that do not put you to sleep like melatonin, I can function normally with a light dose as it acts as anti-depressant/focus help/energy etc... though yet so does many other substances so I am not pushing tryptamines. Sharing my experiences.

They are powerful substances, so it is wise to read up on it before you try it for dosages and what to expect.
Even taking high dose 5-htp can be intense I feel. Though 5-htp to me, is more like "the cruise" when one uses a more powerful tryptamine because I find 5-htp does not hit/activate all the serotonin receptor sites.
You would need a test to really find out if your brain is hitting the receptor sites properly though.

I feel our world has enslaved itself by using hormones and neurotransmitter intelligence against the uneducated general population.:star-:ars

I said no more tren in my life, but after rrading this I might try this combo too lol seriouslly 5-htp makes so much diference in my mood overall I am feeling totally different on this - my anxiety, worrying about little things, stress went away after few days on it, 5-htp for life for me. I am going to try some tryptophan, gaba too add l-thianine to this combo to if I am going to run tren.

its been a noticeable difference, I was starting to worry that I may have to end this tren run early but I feel more normal throughout the day now and much better in the AM which is when my anxiety is usually bad

Nope!

Starting taking this stuff and my mood, welbeing is on a lot higher level, I think I have depleted my serotonin with blast and cruises with tren and other aas over the years lol

You didn't deplete your serotonin. You shutdown the production neurotransmitters with the blast and cruises. I have a problem where I'm awaken every damn 2 hours with the jitters and it's hard to get back to sleep. I've got some sleeping pills, but they leave you a zombie in the morning.
Maybe there's blood test or something to check out my levels because 3-4 hours of sleep a day will eventually kill me. I'll check with my docs about my sleeping problem this week. Or maybe I'll stop cruising.

That's what I like about PM, something that you would normally overlook can be a serious problem and this post brought to light something that maybe life-threatening.

I said no more tren in my life, but after rrading this I might try this combo too lol seriouslly 5-htp makes so much diference in my mood overall I am feeling totally different on this - my anxiety, worrying about little things, stress went away after few days on it, 5-htp for life for me. I am going to try some tryptophan, gaba too add l-thianine to this combo to if I am going to run tren.

I used the same combination a few years and it worked very well., but for some reason I stopped. I went to see my doctors to discuss the sleeping problem because it had returned after I stopped the supplements. Staying awake or not being able sleep for 36 hours or more without trying can be hard on the mind and body. No caffeine nor stimulants. I went to see a local doctor in the neighborhood and a VAMC doctor. The local doctor explained about food intake, what to eat, when to stop eating, etc,etc. Prescribed a mild sedative. The VAMC doctor give me the same spiel, but he prescribed a sleeping pill that literally turned me into a fucking zombie! I still have the pills, but I only take them when I've been up for 36 hours or longer. I'm going back to the above combo very soon.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members