over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 iu hgh ED question

as i am trying to gain this is very interesting.

their is a guy in the uk currently who is having some clients do a 5 to 7 day gh blast then nothing for 4/5 weeks. its very interesting and some are having great results. the idea is to mimick the growth spurts we have in puberty. would love your thoughts and im sure the guy scott would as well as he shared some emails with dante when he was younger. see below post

**broken link removed**

That's a very good post, wonder who dutch_scott is.
The reason I ask (about who he is and Dr Scally above) is I first read of the high dose puberty blast back on Anabolex in and around 1998 or so.
It was scoffed at then and people look at you like speaking from Mars when it is mentioned back then.

I started GH very late in my lifting career back in 2003 and thought the 5 on 2 off was BS from the start. I also think it's BS GH takes months to work. I also think that T4 is very anabolic and is faster acting in results than endos lead patients to believe. I could go on and on would to see those gents come over here and discuss it a bit in detail as well I think it would be a great discussion and provide and alternative point of view.
Big A and Phil have also mentioned this method way back.

Thanks for the reply hilly-here is the post...
my no bull gh idea. based as ive said on puberty
I have never bought into the effects of gh

not for lipotrophc effect, but for the growth effect. due to a post ive recently c+p about satellite cells, igf and the need for anabolics and androgens being of primary importance.

but..
i also dont agree with this 2ius, 4ius 8,ius before bed, eod, every training day,
i simply cant see how the body is going to fully utilize the powerful hormone (secondary only to insulin) in such small doses.

con and i have spoken on when we increased out doseage, over small time frames, ie. 3 days a week not ed, we noticed alot more growth.

i likened this to that of puberty, when they bodys can grow both skeletal muscle mass , bone growth and in fact its WHOLE self by upto 5-7%. Now this is a huge "spurt" hence the name.
some children gaining 14lbs in musculaR weight, shedding that puppy fat AND GROWING UPTO 5".

Now wev all said "oh juniour will shed that puppy fat when he has a growth spurt!"
"oh hell fill out once hes had a growth spurt!"

Do you see? these children are shedding 10-30lbs, changing whole body shapes via just their pulses of gh.
now why in gods name dont bodybuilderd want this same result.

Iv healed a bicep tear in 4 weeks meant for 4 months thru supraphysiological spurts of gh.
had clients shed 5st and build i eastimate 14 lbs of lean tissue in 5 months.

trick is it was based on GH plasma levels of growing children where huge spurts of growth were noticed but only 4-5 per days per month

i will site some research at a later date as i know many on here love to smash down a principle without trying it but..

ive found that taking 25-40 ius for 5-7 days a month produces some very very NOTICEABLE results right from the start.
debunking this myth..gh needs to be stayed on for 6 months first. please tell me where on earth such a powerful hormone needs so long to exhibit fat burning properties die to lipotrophic action or the spilitting and harvesting of new satellite cells. , recovery? i find this ludicrous.
i notice recovery, fat loss in days.

ive run gh this way
month 1. week 1. 24ius days 1,2,3 40ius day 4,5. then nothing but aas and androgens till the next start of the month.
i also believe biohazards paul borresson found similar results but ive been noted on here saying the puberty example since 2001 at uni.

many wil scream.. WAY TOO HIGH.
but if uve got the guts to try it, you find your gains in skeletal mass, and lowering of bf massive.
this is how i beleive it best to run with insulin allowing the user to not hammer his body with exo compounds and risk blunting his own production.

blast cruise in any respect is better for the body as u then allow it to align the carious metabolic processes and other hormonal systems to accomodate the new tissue.

some big boys over there too...:eek:

? for massive G.

In your experience, did you notice any difference in dosing all at once or spliting your dose through out the day.

In your experience, did you notice any difference in dosing all at once or spliting your dose through out the day.

Not enough to waste another pin hole...;)

for me GH use was to minimize the sides...6 ius seemed to be my minimum per day I could take before I couldn't close my hand and my arms went numb and training was pretty much nill so what's the point..??

10 ius EOD was tolerable and 18 iu's every three days was ok as well...the gains were a lot better on the 18 iu's.
I am assuming you could go higher if it were once a week ...

what we need on here is lab rats...that means fairly advanced users to test out the higher dosed short term protocols...to me experience and results beats the shit out of the research article posters/paupers arm chair experts :cool::rolleyes::p ..beats 'em into the ground.
Bigtime. ;)

The times I've seen noticeable results for a lot of guys using igf-1 is blasting a mg in a weeks time period or less vs 40m mcg Ed for weeks.....

I kinda stay out of IGF discussions at least the kind you buy from research co's and the media stuff goes way back.
Results never panned out with expectations on the boards with those I knew that tried it.
Besides there is a site specific action of GH that does no require IGF-1, most notably in knee and tissue regeneration-injections.

Totally understand....I've had good luck I guess from whom I order from....I never got as much gains as most people using androgens...even up to 2 grams of test....I now use half of what I used when I was younger an get much more mileage out of insulin gh and igf-1....I've been an Ed dosing guy with my gh but I think I'm going to try 10ius 3 x a week and use ghrp-6 in between...maybe use igf-1 on those off days as well, but instead of 60mcg a day do 120.....good discussion...it's got me rethinkig how I do things.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to do some more research on what your suggestion is Massive G. Sounds interesting!

I'm going to have to do some more research on what your suggestion is Massive G. Sounds interesting!

The reason Massive G's suggested protocol works (and it will) is due to the E3D dosing alows for clearing which actually primes the body for the next dose. Clearing your system is absolutely necessary to retain sensitivity to any substance - period. However on the flip side, I'd argue that large dosing benefits little, if any as compared to a dose just shy of saturation. To explain, your body has only so many receptors, once their saturated and 18IU easily saturates, the rest (unused GH) goes systemic. Not that the rest going systemic waiting for the next available receptor isn't a good thing, because it is - all of it will be used. The real problem with this is total receptor saturation will create desensitization and that's the real issue!

Personally if one wished to utilze a large amount of GH, you'd do better to never create saturation (which can be done) by let's say splitting the doses. In other words, if you were pushing for 18IU twice a week (total 36IU weekly), you'd do FAR better to divide 18IU up into two 9IU daily regimens injected over a 2 day period twice a week. That's 9IU each day for two days, BUT divide the daily 9 into say 4.5IU ea. Then after two days, wait 3 days and repeat. A regimen like this could almost go on indefinitely, whereas mega-dosing can not. Oh don't get me wrong, blasting works, it's just you can not maintain blasting indefinitely and still sustain results.

Anyhow, by doing something similar to the above, you've still used the same amount of GH as perviously mentioned AND most importantly, you've not pushed saturation to extremes thereby creating desensitization. There's much more that could be said, for instance the reasons why with prolonged GH usage, results fade but I've said enough.

For more information, do a search for threads which discuss (there's plenty):
Mixing it up.
Change up - Rotation (different from mix it up).
Confusing the body.
Shock is necessary w/Mega dosing.
Clearing and Priming.

This is very intresting MG.

Would you expand on the fact you dont think GH needs to be run for lengthy peroids?

I take it your only talking about LBM gain here, not fatloss?

I may try a short high'ish dosed cycle of AAS/GH for 4-5 weeks using a GH protocol of EOD or 2-3x week. What would be a starting point for someone that hasnt used GH before?

Totally understand....I've had good luck I guess from whom I order from....I never got as much gains as most people using androgens...even up to 2 grams of test....I now use half of what I used when I was younger an get much more mileage out of insulin gh and igf-1....I've been an Ed dosing guy with my gh but I think I'm going to try 10ius 3 x a week and use ghrp-6 in between...maybe use igf-1 on those off days as well, but instead of 60mcg a day do 120.....good discussion...it's got me rethinkig how I do things.
yes it's good to discuss techniques that may be on other boards and or buried in time but safe to say a lot of these protocols have been tried over the years and seems to go in cycles off and on the boards...I still see the 5 on 2 off recommended every now and then..

This is very intresting MG.

Would you expand on the fact you dont think GH needs to be run for lengthy peroids?

I take it your only talking about LBM gain here, not fatloss?

I may try a short high'ish dosed cycle of AAS/GH for 4-5 weeks using a GH protocol of EOD or 2-3x week. What would be a starting point for someone that hasnt used GH before?

Well for ideal gains -one would use small amounts of GH along with HRT doses of test inbetween mass periods to maintain the size.
For people pursuing maximum mass..safety be damned a bit..granted every thing is in order..diet cardio training..one could hit the GH burst with a heavier cycle for 9-12 weeks and cruise for 6 above then repeat.
I don't agree with the fact that the post that was linked mentioned GH did nothing for fatburning..seems to be the most effective way is am use fasting, for anti-aging ED lowdose, and bodybuilding can be used EOD higher doses. I can elaborate more later.

I am trying the 5 day blat approach this week but at slightly lower doses than above. I am trialing a 5 day blast - 15/15/20/25/25 then nothing for 4 weeks.

I will then run 10iu 3 x a week for 5 weeks and compare results.

this is done over a 12 week course of test,750mg and npp 400mg.

I am trying the 5 day blat approach this week but at slightly lower doses than above. I am trialing a 5 day blast - 15/15/20/25/25 then nothing for 4 weeks.

I will then run 10iu 3 x a week for 5 weeks and compare results.

this is done over a 12 week course of test,750mg and npp 400mg.

I'll place a bet on the "10iu 3 x a week for 5 weeks". Not because it's using 50IU more than the former, nor because you're allowing additional time for growth and repair (and you are), but because you're granting time OFF to prime and clear prior to next dosage. If you were out to make the best of 100IU, you'd do better to do a mini blast - dose EOD or E3D, in increments of 10IU/15IU/20IU/25IU/30IU. THAT comparison would be much better, though still infair.

I'll place a bet on the "10iu 3 x a week for 5 weeks". Not because it's using 50IU more than the former, nor because you're allowing additional time for growth and repair (and you are), but because you're granting time OFF to prime and clear prior to next dosage. If you were out to make the best of 100IU, you'd do better to do a mini blast - dose EOD or E3D, in increments of 10IU/15IU/20IU/25IU/30IU. THAT comparison would be much better, though still infair.

time will tell, if you read in the thread in the link i provided you will see many are having pretty good results with the 5 day blast method

been running 5ius for 15 weeks now 5 days on 2 days off at dosages of 2 ius upon wkaing and 3 before bed, i feel as if the before bed dosage works better than afternoon since you grow while you sleep

This has all been a very interesting read. I've never used GH before and frankly have been turned off due to both higher cost and multiple injections throughout the day, especially due to the perceived ED or EOD dosing.

Now after reading this, blasting GH less frequently at higher doses suddenly becomes much more palatable and easier to manage. Time to begin further researching this puppy. Cheers!

time will tell, if you read in the thread in the link i provided you will see many are having pretty good results with the 5 day blast method

You're wanting the impossible. I'm saying this with respect, however if you're thinking one week of serious blasting via 100IU even has a chance of competing against 150IU taken over the course of 5 weeks, then I guess have at it. However consider the amount WO's you'll have done over the course of 5 weeks as compared to the one week blast. Even if you only WO'ed 2x per week on the 5 week schedule, you'll have had 10 WO's whereas the one week will allow for?? Even if you WO'ed ED over the one week blast, the proliferation/repair time will pale in comparison and that's really what you need for growth. I'd say more but you sound like you've made up your mind.

You're wanting the impossible. I'm saying this with respect, however if you're thinking one week of serious blasting via 100IU even has a chance of competing against 150IU taken over the course of 5 weeks, then I guess have at it. However consider the amount WO's you'll have done over the course of 5 weeks as compared to the one week blast. Even if you only WO'ed 2x per week on the 5 week schedule, you'll have had 10 WO's whereas the one week will allow for?? Even if you WO'ed ED over the one week blast, the proliferation/repair time will pale in comparison and that's really what you need for growth. I'd say more but you sound like you've made up your mind.

I work out 3 times a week with 2 days off at the end. Should I dose all 10IU after each workout, or split it 5 X 5 that day?

i dont understand what ure getting at. you think 10iu 3 x a week will work better. great for you. I happen to agree. However you canot argue with the results some people in that thread are reporting.

Im not saying it will work. im saying its worth the experiment. phil and big a report once a week gives very good results. you going to argue with them also??? theres no one way is right with this stuff. i no this because i read all of your posts in detail as realise ure a clever guy :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear