over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 iu hgh ED question

I'd like to see this discussion continued!

I do 8 iu's 7 days a week, and love it. I take doses at: upon waking, lunch time, and post workout. I use serostims and being on 8 iu's from 5, my muscle bellies changed no doubt. Not only did they get rounder but a more tighter physique. Now that being said, i only do this protocol 16 weeks precontest(im currently 3 weeks out from nationals). Im gonna stick to this precontest BUT.. The 10 ius 2 or 3 days a week sounds interesting and heard fro alot of guys it works good.

I'd like to see this discussion continued!

Yes me to

I was planning on using 8 iu of gh daily with slin and a little igf1. Would i be better off using 16-20 ius every 3rd day?

Im not sure, never done that protocol. I do know that the 8ius daily is what worked wonders for me. All u can do is give it a try.

This all boils down to - How do you want to play the game? There are many ways to achieve an end.

If you wish to blast, dose it all at once. However if you are wanting to prolong GH usage, as results tend to fade over many months, then divide it up. There are several methods that have been discussed previously on exactly how to maintain continued results almost indefinitely.

The PRO on blasting is you are overwhelming the body via pushing saturation limits. This in itself is a good thing, at least for the time being.

The CON to blasting is it is not sustainable. Pushing or exceeding saturation limits forces the body to deal with the onslaught. The body was never intended to maintain saturation of any hormone. Thus it must have time OFF and if it can not obtain that, it will fight against the intrusion. If the intrusion is foreign, synthetic GH for instance, the most simplest way it will fight is via the formation of GH anti-bodies.

There is however a way to counter to the above. Though it is important to understand the science behind why you're able to counter the formation of anti-bodies. This is also quite possibly why I am a little bothered on the matter of a 5 day blast. The first problem I see is we don't understand what is that's actually going on:

We blast and saturate.
The body says, "Enough!"
We say, "Hell no!" and continue to saturate.
The body responds with the formation of an appropriate amount of anti-bodies to counter the intrusion. Proper anti-body formation can take to 2-3 weeks (give or take).
It is at this time GH results begin to dwindle....

Now here's the science - something that I introduced almost a year ago - I found no one (at that time - if there was, I'd like to know who they are as I'd love to read up on their work) which not only understood the above, but offered a counter methods to combat the bodies resistance. Worse, all I ever read about were the pro's using 30-60IU per in order to grow but never understanding why! They had felt they had simply reached a plateau, and more was necessary to grow. They were right and they were wrong! They needed more, not because they were at a plateau, but because of adaptation and desensitization. Thankfully there is a solution!

An appropriate method to blasting - the counter to anti-body formation is to remain one step ahead of their creation! That means when the body creates the necessary amount to effectively combat the onslaught, we INCREASE the dosage or double up as I've said before. In this fashion we are able to always stay one step ahead of the body's defenses. You see the body will form just enough anti-bodies, however we in turn counter that resistance via doubling up dosage. Of course, the body will in turn counter this increased intrusion (our doubling up) via forming even more anti-bodies, and then yeah - we in turn double up again! However due to unreasonable costs to stay ahead of the game, it becomes unreasonable to continue AND we'd gain more by ending the cycle only to repeat the process at a much later date, at least a month, i.e after we've regained most of our sensitivity.

There is more to say, however I'm no longer answering your question. Sorry about that.

DO you have any research showing a saturation point with HGH use?

I'd love to read it if you do (no pun).

Thanks!
BMJ

DO you have any research showing a saturation point with HGH use?

You mean you want to know at what point does saturation occur?

With synthetic pharmaceutical grade rHGH you can expect saturation to occur @ approx 3IU's every 2 hours or so. This varies.

With GH secretagogues, that's not my specialty. However DatBtrue is 'the man' for that and he references their saturation here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...fied-gh-secretagogue-thread-5.html#post602220

With synthetic pharmaceutical grade rHGH you can expect saturation to occur @ approx 3IU's every 2 hours or so. This varies.

With GH secretagogues, that's not my specialty. However DatBtrue is 'the man' for that and he references their saturation here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...fied-gh-secretagogue-thread-5.html#post602220

123cctv - thanks for some this invaluable info, much appreciated.

Chip

So i should try 8 pins of 3ius every 2 hours , every 3 day? am i anywhere close to understanding ? lol thanks

If that is true then injecting more than 3IUs at any one time is a waste?

So i should try 8 pins of 3ius every 2 hours , every 3 day? am i anywhere close to understanding ? lol thanks

You certainly could and this wouldn't overly exceed saturation wherein desensitization begins. Of course, I also know most do not want to do that - we just want to pin once and be done with it. While convenient, that doesn't necessarily make it preferable to the body.

I have said this though - the majority push these limits, just remember to back off and periodically clear your system to assist w/sensitivity.

You certainly could and this wouldn't overly exceed saturation wherein desensitization begins. Of course, I also know most do not want to do that - we just want to pin once and be done with it. While convenient, that doesn't necessarily make it preferable to the body.

I have said this though - the majority push these limits, just remember to back off and periodically clear your system to assist w/sensitivity.

Ok thanks bro. I think i will give somthing like this a try in acouple weeks

what about 2 week on-2 week off for GH?

3IU PWO followed by 5IU humulin-R 20 minutes later....then 3IU GH 2 more times later that day (9IU total)

would this avoid desensitization?

what about 2 week on-2 week off for GH?

3IU PWO followed by 5IU humulin-R 20 minutes later....then 3IU GH 2 more times later that day (9IU total)

would this avoid desensitization?

That protocol could almost go on indefinitely. I would however seriously consider taking a full month off at approx 5-6 months in. Then begin again.

Studies have shown (and I myself have experienced this) even at normal dosing at approx 6-12 months in, insulin levels have raised which will in turn ultimately result in increased insulin resistance. Besides this, it's not uncommon for there to be accompanying GH anti-bodies - again at 6 months in and at normal dosing. Though as discussed before, both of these can be combated. Taking a month off @ around 5-6 months in performs miracles :) and something as simple as a bit of minimal fasting does wonders.

The key to remember is -- the larger the dosing, i.e. saturation doses the faster desensitization sets in necessarily causing a reduction in duration of a successful/desirable run. The smaller the doses, thereby avoiding saturation = desensitization, the longer the duration of an effective run.

^^^i train at 400am so whats your thoughts on 3iu sub-Q pre W/O(300am)4ius IM post W/O(530am) then 3ius IV 1 hour before lunch?? and ED the pinning changes not times but where pinned.

and should i only run this 2 or 3Xs per week?? i been running it 5 on 2 off.

123cctv check ure pms pal

Hmmmm

Sounds like many intelligent points. Though of course some not consistent with others. And then when you throw in all the confounding variables - other products, diet, experience/tolerance, optimized training, etc.

Maybe its like your workouts in the gym. Changing up your GH protocol every few months is best. Sounds like an idea thats no better or worse than any other presented. I sure as heck dont know.

mess with the protocols.. maybe 5iu's pwo? 2iu's morning, 1iu afternoon, 2iu pwo?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws