over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 iu hgh ED question

Some threads never grow old.....or do they. Here is a discussion about HGH dosing that I wonder what people will say about it 2 years later. Isn't the popular theory now to "Do as much as you can afford". I don't think I've read alot on over-saturation lately. I also miss reading Main Event's posts.

I think HGH use has gotten quite overcomplicated. If you look for common denominators in the guys with both successful gains from their protocolss and desirable outcomes in their achieved physique, it's clear that infrequent dosing is key - some variation thereof that is.

My opinion, based on my medical background (education, I'm not a physician) focused in endocrinology, is that GH is best used in a bolus dose and I prefer daily dosing. I see two applications, which to me have more science and logic to support them than other methods currently do:

-Bolus dose PM prior to sleep, having a carbless/low carb meal near the dose, or a balanced meal a few hours prior

-Bolus dose PWO with humulin + 1-2iu PM prior to sleep.

I'm not discrediting other methods (mega doses 1-3 times weekly, etc) but I've yet to see/hear of enough consistent results from them. Also, I'm the type who's mind needs at least a little more than "because it works" to put something to practice.

I think HGH use has gotten quite overcomplicated. If you look for common denominators in the guys with both successful gains from their protocolss and desirable outcomes in their achieved physique, it's clear that infrequent dosing is key - some variation thereof that is.

My opinion, based on my medical background (education, I'm not a physician) focused in endocrinology, is that GH is best used in a bolus dose and I prefer daily dosing. I see two applications, which to me have more science and logic to support them than other methods currently do:

-Bolus dose PM prior to sleep, having a carbless/low carb meal near the dose, or a balanced meal a few hours prior

-Bolus dose PWO with humulin + 1-2iu PM prior to sleep.

I'm not discrediting other methods (mega doses 1-3 times weekly, etc) but I've yet to see/hear of enough consistent results from them. Also, I'm the type who's mind needs at least a little more than "because it works" to put something to practice.

What exactly is a Bolus Dose? Is it the same as Mega Dose?

The fundamental flaw is the basis of synthetic GH vs. natural GH pulses(via peptides or just what your body produces).

All scientific background gets thrown out once you make the GH your body is using synthetic. The food timing issue, the workout timing issue, the saturation dose, etc.

The fundamental flaw is the basis of synthetic GH vs. natural GH pulses(via peptides or just what your body produces).

All scientific background gets thrown out once you make the GH your body is using synthetic. The food timing issue, the workout timing issue, the saturation dose, etc.[/QUOTE]

You're saying that if you use synthetic hgh, these problems do not exist?

A large dose taken all at once.

exactly

All scientific background gets thrown out once you make the GH your body is using synthetic. The food timing issue, the workout timing issue, the saturation dose, etc.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but that's not to say there isn't plenty of scientific justification for how to use synthetic GH. It should just not be viewed the same as natural pulses of GH. Synthetic GH doesn't act like a "pulse," it acts over several hours. Pulses reach higher peak concentrations and act for a much shorter time period. This is why I don't understand people who use synth GH during the day without insulin. EVEN IF their blood sugar numbers aren't out of whack, they are probably hyperinsulonemic during GH's activity which is a ticking time bomb when left unchecked over time of consistent use.

exactly

Agreed, but that's not to say there isn't plenty of scientific justification for how to use synthetic GH. It should just not be viewed the same as natural pulses of GH. Synthetic GH doesn't act like a "pulse," it acts over several hours. Pulses reach higher peak concentrations and act for a much shorter time period. This is why I don't understand people who use synth GH during the day without insulin. EVEN IF their blood sugar numbers aren't out of whack, they are probably hyperinsulonemic during GH's activity which is a ticking time bomb when left unchecked over time of consistent use.

I agree, and for that I agree with your previous statement, about one large dose. The issue that will make everything more complicated, yet enhanced, is the addition of slin. I think sans slin anytime is okay, with slin that is a bit different.

I highly doubt they do. I don't have any science, any testing, etc., but I'm pretty damn sure a synthetic GH pulse will cooperate with any food schedule, etc.

So, might be a dumb question.....what would you consider a bolus dose to start with and are you recommending it should be taken once a week?

The secret to HGH has nothing to do with half life! :naughty:
I wish people would understand this.
When adding HGH to a mass stack for adding the greatest amount of tissue, high dosed bursts an infrequent administration is best. :lightbulb:

You think like me :)

-FF

I misspelled my previous message..

All scientific background gets thrown out once you make the GH your body is using synthetic. The food timing issue, the workout timing issue, the saturation dose, etc.

an explaination of this protocol? :)

" high dosed bursts an infrequent administration is best."

exactly

I agree, and for that I agree with your previous statement, about one large dose. The issue that will make everything more complicated, yet enhanced, is the addition of slin. I think sans slin anytime is okay, with slin that is a bit different.

I highly doubt they do. I don't have any science, any testing, etc., but I'm pretty damn sure a synthetic GH pulse will cooperate with any food schedule, etc.

I actually feel the opposite. Synthetic HGH is not a quick pulse. Elevated GH levels will cause frank diabetes (Acute impaired insulin sensitivity). Using insulin during this time will help reduce the load on the pancreas and keep blood sugar in range, especially if you're going to be eating carbohydrate containing "regular" meals during this time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131