over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 lawsuits, TRT linked to heart attacks

negaburn9

Registered
TRT is a relatively new practice and highly abused. Even when prescribed in legit doses 100 - 125mg a week problems can arise. I see TRT going the route of hormone replacement for women. Estrogen replacement was thought to be the fountain of youth until women started dying from stroke after stroke. Doctors no longer are so willing to put women on it,. In fact, most wont. TRT is going down this same path. As more men die from heart attacks and other conditions, TRT will not be prescribed. Its ok to get older. Its ok to have low T or moderate T. If you care about your health anyways.

Lawsuits Filed Days After FDA Announces Investigation Into Testosterone Therapy Treatment | New York Legal Examiner | New York New York Personal Injury Lawyer

PLOS ONE: Increased Risk of Non-Fatal Myocardial Infarction Following Testosterone Therapy Prescription in Men

If the trt kills you, at least you will go out swole right?

TRT is a relatively new practice and highly abused. Even when prescribed in legit doses 100 - 125mg a week problems can arise. I see TRT going the route of hormone replacement for women. Estrogen replacement was thought to be the fountain of youth until women started dying from stroke after stroke. Doctors no longer are so willing to put women on it,. In fact, most wont. TRT is going down this same path. As more men die from heart attacks and other conditions, TRT will not be prescribed. Its ok to get older. Its ok to have low T or moderate T. If you care about your health anyways.

Lawsuits Filed Days After FDA Announces Investigation Into Testosterone Therapy Treatment | New York Legal Examiner | New York New York Personal Injury Lawyer

PLOS ONE: Increased Risk of Non-Fatal Myocardial Infarction Following Testosterone Therapy Prescription in Men

What a load of nonsense.

There are more risks linked to having low testosterone than HRT. I assume you haven't seen those studies.

Do you think HRT is also a IARC Group 1 carcinogen like estrogen is too?

It is important to look at the study though... Look at this, "In older men, and in younger men with pre-existing diagnosed heart disease, the risk of MI following initiation of TT prescription is substantially increased.In older men, and in younger men with pre-existing diagnosed heart disease, the risk of MI following initiation of TT prescription is substantially increased."

So they are stating that only in patients with a pre-existing condition does the risk for non-fatal myocardial infraction become increased...

I am no scientist, so maybe someone with more expertise with reading such studies can clarify, but it appears to em that the true risk is in those with a pre-existing condition

I would rather have the quality of life and risk dying younger.

But thats just me and lately my opinion seems to reflect the minority.

The issue is a majority of physician's don't screen patients for clotting disorders prior to treatment.

I'm no attorney nor know enough about Law too bark this or that. I don't see how Abbott or ABBive can be held accountable. The information is clearly stated on the package insert, as well all the TV commercials. Maybe the poor individual didn't catch that part. And physician's, have known the potential risks associated with testosterone replacement.

Hmmmmm......I would love to sell the OP a car. I could take off for a month after that one.

Anti steroid studies should always be taken with a 50 lb bag of salt.

These guys ALREADY HAD heart issues and probably didn't eat worth a shit or exercise or.......ad nauseum.

Wake up and smell the BS the medical establishment, lawyers, big pharma and the gov feeds you.

If the only reason these guys were having heart attacks/strokes was high testosterone we would have teenagers dropping dead all over the place.

Correlation =/= causation.

Why are you even on a bodybuilding forum? This is a serious question.

Did you not learn from this thread? :rolleyes:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...sk-heart-attack-stroke-death.html#post1750773

Estrogen replacement is extremely beneficial when done PROPERLY and with enormously greater benefit to risk ratio. The problem that you are referring to and all the hoopla about the dangers of estrogen therapy come from the incompetence of a medical system led by a corrupt pharmaceutical system that somehow convinced people that taking estrogen from pregnant horses would have the same effect as taking human estrogen. TRT for men may go down the same pathway, but once again not because it is dangerous, but because once again the medical establishment is not competent enough or free of political agendas enough to understand how the body works and true medical science.

Estrogen replacement is extremely beneficial when done PROPERLY and with enormously greater benefit to risk ratio. The problem that you are referring to and all the hoopla about the dangers of estrogen therapy come from the incompetence of a medical system led by a corrupt pharmaceutical system that somehow convinced people that taking estrogen from pregnant horses would have the same effect as taking human estrogen. TRT for men may go down the same pathway, but once again not because it is dangerous, but because once again the medical establishment is not competent enough or free of political agendas enough to understand how the body works and true medical science.

Wheres the damn soooooper dooooper like button? Everyone needs to wake up and quit sniffin the gov and AMA asscrack.

I know BBs who stay on a gram of test while just cruising between blasts. They have been doing this for years and no problems. These guys with the clotting problems def have preexisting conditions. The bigger guys need this much test just to maintain their muscle.

Bravo OP, for more causality BS!:bang head:

Murder rates go up in the summer.
Ice cream sales go up in the summer.

Ice cream causes increased murder rates.

-OR-

Does murder make one crave ice cream???

-OR-

It is very clear the OP is an absolute pussy and belongs to live his life in a saran-wrapped bubble.

-OR-

Murder in the heat makes me crave ice cream but in the winter I crave coffee. Its weird like that.

Wonderful. Now those blood-sucking lawyers will even prevent me from getting legit TRT one day, if I ever decide to.

I know BBs who stay on a gram of test while just cruising between blasts. They have been doing this for years and no problems. These guys with the clotting problems def have preexisting conditions. The bigger guys need this much test just to maintain their muscle.

One day it will bite them in the ass.if you truly think it won't catch up to them then u are just as naïve as they are

I had Open Heart surgery 3 years ago to repair a leaking Mitral Valve and also suffered from Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome which is genetic and causes you to produce too many red blood cells.

Dr. at Cleveland Clinic totally botched surgery slicing my artery and I bled out on table. Luckily I was young and healthy enough to survive it. 30 inches of scars later when I was finally released from hospital my ejection fraction was now 19 which is poor. My blood pressure at rest 190-120 and resting heart rate around 90.

For the last 2 1/2 years since I started trt and went back to training 4-6 times a week plus great nutrition and 3-5 days a week of cardio my ejection fraction back to 50. My blood pressure and I am on no meds is 115/70 and resting heart rate 58.

I go for check-ups every 3-4 mos and my heart has honestly never been better. Is it the trt? Who knows but when I come off my blood pressure and heart rate go back up. At least for me it has been a life saver when doctors were writing me off as disabled.

Just my .02 cents.

I can find and post studies that its helps your heart! but any medication or drug can cause issues with a pre-existing condition or supplement for that matter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131