over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 Months of Tren Ace

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
So….Im sure you all know who I am by now…and I promised to post up some pics by now….

So just to recap….

January 3rd, 2013 …..I looked like this…. (260lbs)

Jan2ndFront_zps9181ba5d.jpg

Jan2ndSide_zpsa80a9e4a.jpg

Then, without drugs or lifting, simply dieting and cardio…. I dropped down to this….. (248lbs)

Feb25thFront_zps50019af6.jpg

Feb25thside_zpsb58ebefa.jpg

Then on February 25th….I started the following …. (100mg Test Ace, 600mg Tren Ace, 600mg NPP, 450mg Masteron)

8 weeks in I looked like this……

Week8-5_zps6f25646e.jpg

And then I decided to drop the NPP and the Masteron and bump the Tren upto 900mg.
About the 12th week mark…I started catching side effects in the form of fast racing heart beats and headaches, bad headaches…..So then I decided to drop the Tren down to 600mg, and have been at this dose ever since....

And currently I look like this….

IMAG0760_zps43aa9301.jpg

IMAG0754_zps162e91b0.jpg

IMAG0745_zps99637a4b.jpg

IMAG0682_zps68d8bc32.jpg

IMAG0670_zps8e74cfb5.jpg

I knoooow I knoooooow I still am very well a fat fucking bastard…but goddamn it do you know how hard it is to diet during the Spring and the Summer? All those graduations and BBQ’s and birthday parties and pool parties and 4th of July and mother’s day/father’s day!!!!!! So since I am no competitor, I had no choice but to pig out and enjoy myself. Muscle ends up being built but fat gain for an endomorph like me is just unavoidable….

Man let me just tell everyone what they’ve already heard for their entire lives……….DIET!

At the end of this FUCKING day….there is absolutely NOTHING better than sticking to your fucking DIET!

The results only came FASTER the longer and longer I was consistent…and each and every single time I went to an outing, I would go ahead and FUCK it up!

Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can Tren yourself to the gills and not stall your progress by eating a bunch of garbage….because I will be the FIRST one to tell you, that is complete HORSESHIT!

So there you have it….5 months of some decent work…I will admit, I could have stayed more consistent…and earned myself some better results….but it is what it is and Ive enjoyed my journey and I feel I look much better.

I took a bodyfat test this past weekend, and my printout said I was 13.7%

Went from a 44inch waist to a 36inch…..I wont really count pounds because theres only a 25 pound difference from today and January 3rd….cuz this morning I weighed an exact 235lbs….

I am now gonna drop my dose down to 450mg a week and ride it out for the last 5 weeks of product I have left over....I have another 15 pounds of lard to drop before I am really comfortable with my body....

nice work buddy

how tall are you???

Last edited:
You look A LOT better brother. Nice work, keep it up.

Not bad JJ

but hey , how about you diet now and do cardio for the next month and then post pics? Did you do much cardio?

Any leg pics?

but hey , how about you diet now and do cardio for the next month and then post pics? Did you do much cardio?

LOL...Yeah I did my cardio...but not enough....I got 6 weeks left to cardio my asshole off....I think I can get to 11% in 6 weeks

Nice work bro!
So how long have u been on gear? 5months straight?

Nice work bro!
So how long have u been on gear? 5months straight?

From February 25th until now...so yeah homie, just right about an exact 5 months straight. 6 more weeks and then I come off for 6 months...I wanna have a kid man

Jimmy...I gotta hand it to you man. I didn't think these pics were coming. Although I still don't agree with everything you have to say in your Tren thread, you came through with a great recomp in 20 weeks. Could have been even better, but you aren't a competitor getting ready for a show and I understand that this is not the only thing you enjoy in life. Just goes to show that there is more than one way to get the job done. Excellent work.

Now up your test and lower your tren and get shredded the rest of the way. :D

Great work bro! you are gonna take 6 months off? I have told myself that before and 3 months in I get the itch. lol You can see you are commited to training and eating right I wish you all the best

Nice one homie! Good transformation. I think you will look even better in 4 weeks time.

Top effort. Looking much better...you must feel so good about yourself right now. Hats off to you for the dedication.

What are ur plans for pct.. I'm about to go on Tren and seeing your pix gets me pumped.

Nice one homie! Good transformation. I think you will look even better in 4 weeks time.

Thank you brother :)....I am not stopping....Gonna bump up the cardio and keep peeling away....I need to have that full six pack!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131